Check your account email address ×

Anyone here know much about bikes?

Rod

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If anybody thinks their cruiser can outrun a rice rocket, well.......they make signs for that.

Two different animals.  I don’t know much about cruisers but used to be into the ricers pretty heavy.  No....it’s just no.

An scout will run with a 600 crotch rocket. These aren’t harleys 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Buttcocks the biker :lol:

what a fucking faggot

This is what he'll end up getting  :lol:

cf.jpg.000d060ef09a10a93c73318796a61df9.jpg

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Vmax is pretty badass

Yes they are :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Harleys are slow as fuck. Why is every Harley guy spending 5k for some dumbass stroker motor? Even then they still have a slow ass bike

They can be made to go really fast.  Just takes a lot of $ to make them fast. Look at NHRA Pro Stock bike class.   All kinds of guys running HD's 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Harleys are slow as fuck. Why is every Harley guy spending 5k for some dumbass stroker motor? Even then they still have a slow ass bike

oh ok so youve ridden one recently.  ok so your not just talking out your ass..           ya ok                 ride one mooky

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

oh ok so youve ridden one recently.  ok so your not just talking out your ass..           ya ok                 ride one mooky

My fil just spent over 5k for a stroker. His bike still wont beat his cousins stock m109r

Harley = slow as fucking fuck

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

The harleys are slow compared to the Indians 

yup like i was saying that new engine Indian has is a strong mill for sure.  my 107 with a stage one tune still surprises me, it will spin the tire grabbing second and "chirp" third just a tad when i want too. the torque is impressive.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

yup like i was saying that new engine Indian has is a strong mill for sure.  my 107 with a stage one tune still surprises me, it will spin the tire grabbing second and "chirp" third just a tad when i want too. the torque is impressive.

The harleys are torquey. I think the FXDR has like 119 ft\lbs? They just run out of breath really quick. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My fil just spent over 5k for a stroker. His bike still wont beat his cousins stock m109r

there Is a huge varience in pah from tuner to tuner, The power some get out of them is sad where others have got them dialed in pretty dam well.  a buddy had a stage 4 done and it was just ok,  well after a valve spring broke causing further damage HD did a full rebuild, same kit  stage 4,, well this time round its a different bike. :dunno:       kinda  like you tuning a sled with a huffer  compared to a real tuner....................  :lol:                                                                jus fukin with ya   lol

ive NEVER been an advocate for Harleys so it surprises me to stand up for there abilities as well.  

11 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

The harleys are torquey. I think the FXDR has like 119 ft\lbs? They just run out of breath really quick. 

yeah the tuners limit the shit out of them.  thats why everyones going after upgrades. my "pro street tuner"/stage 1  raised the limit from 103-4 to 111mph and i imagine a few more ponies than stock cuz i run away from the same bike stock.

Just now, old indy said:

yeah the tuners limit the shit out of them.  thats why everyones going after upgrades. my "pro street tuner"/stage 1  raised the limit from 103-4 to 111mph and i imagine a few more ponies than stock cuz i run away from the same bike stock.

Kinda lame that you have to mod the shit out of them just to still catch a gape by a stock $13,000 Indian 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

yeserrr it should force Harley to step up there game in that department. at the same time, one does not buy a Cadilac when one wants to drive a Ferrari  amiright.

Indian being the Ferrari 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I'd have to see in what world a cruiser will hold up against a sport bike in any type of race.  These are bizarre comparisons to me.  

Am I missing the Isle of Man cruiser classes?  Or, aren't those televised?

A buch of old fat guys bouncing off buildings and stone walls on baggahs would make for a very entertaining event!        :lol:

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the m109 is pretty badass.  no doubt some of the jap bikes are faster but harleys are not toilets like they were years ago.  Just wish they fit a tall fat rider like they do short fat riders and I'd have one in the garage.    

24 minutes ago, old indy said:

there Is a huge varience in pah from tuner to tuner, The power some get out of them is sad where others have got them dialed in pretty dam well.  a buddy had a stage 4 done and it was just ok,  well after a valve spring broke causing further damage HD did a full rebuild, same kit  stage 4,, well this time round its a different bike. :dunno:       kinda  like you tuning a sled with a huffer  compared to a real tuner....................  :lol:                                                                jus fukin with ya   lol

ive NEVER been an advocate for Harleys so it surprises me to stand up for there abilities as well.  

I have zero clue about bikes....I just hate bikers so I'm obligated to trash harleys :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the m109 is pretty badass.  no doubt some of the jap bikes are faster but harleys are not toilets like they were years ago.  Just wish they fit a tall fat rider like they do short fat riders and I'd have one in the garage.    

the right seat, bars and forward foot rests they will accomodate guys like you, i ride with a few over 6'3"  ya they dooo have to taylor the fit but seem to be comfortable when done  

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I have zero clue about bikes....I just hate bikers so I'm obligated to trash harleys :lol:

I don't "hate them" per se but, I'm glad that season is over with here.  They come from as far as the moon to stifle up North Shore here.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't "hate them" per se but, I'm glad that season is over with here.  They come from as far as the moon to stifle up North Shore here.

I should say club bikers....hate em

• Like 1

Just now, old indy said:

the right seat, bars and forward foot rests they will accomodate guys like you, i ride with a few over 6'3"  ya they dooo have to taylor the fit but seem to be comfortable when done  

I don't find my buddies road glide comfortable and he's my size,  I want the feet a bit more under me.  I'm still looking around for a deal on a cross country as overall i found that fit best.  

Just now, f7ben said:

I should say club bikers....hate em

I don't mind them so much either but, when they need flaggers at intersections to stop traffic so the whole group can stay together...well.....I'm starting to get annoyed.  Pretty sure this isn't even legal.