Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and Macron caught on hot mic mocking trump

Rod

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We do the same thing as they do you fucking mind numbing imbicile 

Um, its spelled “imbecile”.  FFS Ben.

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well kudos to Trump here. He actually made a good point without telling everyone how tremendous he is and sounding like a complete retard. Hopefully we will see more of this in the future.

Well good.  Enjoy the ride for the next 5 years!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fat loser coward @Momorider swoops in quickly with the negative rep. How are those oak(mahogany) cabinets? :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

:lol: :owned: 

I just doled out a quick 40 or so negs to that fat fucking liar....probably set him off lolz

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Time to put your fucking money where your mouth is @1trailmaker or shut the fuck up. 

Not a chance he will. He has over 11,000 posts and not once has he ever been a contributing member. I should have also added that in my earlier post and that is at least Barb is

Lots of money for dope though of course. :news:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, irv said:

Not a chance he will. He has over 11,000 posts and not once has he ever been a contributing member. I should have also added that in my earlier post and that is at least Barb is

Lots of money for dope though of course. :news:

He was speaking about Frenchy wanting to bet, he wasn't asking for memberships 

just to keep you clued 

Edited by 1trailmaker

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The world laughs out loud at Trump whether its UN, Nato, g7, g20 it doesn't matter 

Yet you drool over him in every post bashing  your own country if they speak up about him....

Trump had a schedule meeting with Canada and chose to talk to the media about himself instead,  I do'nt accpet that yet you cheer it 

ANTI CANADIAN ONEWAY 

Well, when you are the most powerful man on the planet, and you're scheduled to meet with..... (checks notes, flips pages).... PM Trudeau, well.... "I got time to take a few questions."

:lol:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well kudos to Trump here. He actually made a good point without telling everyone how tremendous he is and sounding like a complete retard. Hopefully we will see more of this in the future.

I agree. That’s the most reasonable Trump has ever sounded. 

kind of funny how bent out of shape Trumptards are about Trudeau’s comments.  They’ve spent 3 years claiming Trump is great because he “tells it like it is (even ignoring over 10,000 lies when they say it). Trudeau tells it like it is and suddenly there are so many snowflakes that it seems like a blizzard. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. That’s the most reasonable Trump has ever sounded. 

kind of funny how bent out of shape Trumptards are about Trudeau’s comments.  They’ve spent 3 years claiming Trump is great because he “tells it like it is (even ignoring over 10,000 lies when they say it). Trudeau tells it like it is and suddenly there are so many snowflakes that it seems like a blizzard. 

No one is bent out of shape you retard they are laughing at Trudeau putting his foot in his mouth and making an ass of himself again. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No one is bent out of shape you retard they are laughing at Trudeau putting his foot in his mouth and making an ass of himself again. 

Five pages of Waaaaaaah.  
What part of Trudeau’s comments hurt you the most little fella?

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Five pages of Waaaaaaah.  
What part of Trudeau’s comments hurt you the most little fella?

pointing and laughing is clearly different than being hurt. Most can see that aside from the two dumbest posters here, you and trail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He was speaking about Frenchy wanting to bet, he wasn't asking for memberships 

just to keep you clued 

Wow, you're stupid! Stupid in the likes that have never been seen before stupid. O.o

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Wow, you're stupid! Stupid in the likes that have never been seen before stupid. O.o

The diseases that affect the body are the most debilitating on the already weak.

Diseases of the mind work the same way.  The effects of TDS haven’t really even been mapped yet. I just hope it’s fatal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, frenchy said:

pointing and laughing is clearly different than being hurt. Most can see that aside from the two dumbest posters here, you and trail.

I can say this. As long as the world likes the Canadian people his damage to your country should be limited. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I can say this. As long as the world likes the Canadian people his damage to your country should be limited. 

it's so god damned embarrassing though. And Toronto douchebags will continue to vote liberal regardless.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

My daughter told me that her roommates a dual citizen and asked me whether that was a good thing.   Told her the best thing was she can travel on her Canadian passport instead of the US one cause the world like Canadians better. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My daughter told me that her roommates a dual citizen and asked me whether that was a good thing.   Told her the best thing was she can travel on her Canadian passport instead of the US one cause the world like Canadians better. 

The rest of the world sure does like our money tho.