Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and Macron caught on hot mic mocking trump

Rod

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

it's a discussion about federal politics stop bringing up provincial topics that have zero relevance. I know you are incapable of doing so with limited mental capacity and all, but....

Okay Toronto voted for Harper in 2011

Massive votes for Mulroney too

YOu are correct Toronto sided with Trudeau this time around - is that your point?

16 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So I seen this discussion turned to be a little bit about Canadians and I just got done meeting with this guy who was an avid skier snowboarder and he was telling me about this icon past that he bought and how many ski resorts you can use it for and yeah yeah yeah yeah. Well I ended up saying eh to him about something...

He then ask me if I was Canadian or from the north and went on to say all the stereotypes about Canadians being so nice so true. then he told me I should go skiing at blue mountain Can anybody concur?

Nothing special. Good resort with a decent village and some nice spas. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

So I seen this discussion turned to be a little bit about Canadians and I just got done meeting with this guy who was an avid skier snowboarder and he was telling me about this icon past that he bought and how many ski resorts you can use it for and yeah yeah yeah yeah. Well I ended up saying eh to him about something...

He then ask me if I was Canadian or from the north and went on to say all the stereotypes about Canadians being so nice so true. then he told me I should go skiing at blue mountain Can anybody concur?

Blue has 800ft of vertical. A lot of runs and they are all serviced by high speed six packs. They can throw more people into the hill than almost any other resort.  So great for practice mid week when there are no crowds.  1/2 hour wait for 5 minute run on weekends.   Quebec has higher resorts but it’s cold.  The Rockies are awesome. They all have something great about them. Whistler, Revelstoke, Fernie, Big White, Kicking Horse and sunshine. All have different character and are all fantastic. 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Blue has 800ft of vertical. A lot of runs and they are all serviced by high speed six packs. They can throw more people into the hill than almost any other resort.  So great for practice mid week when there are no crowds.  1/2 hour wait for 5 minute run on weekends.   Quebec has higher resorts but it’s cold.  The Rockies are awesome. They all have something great about them. Whistler, Revelstoke, Fernie, Big White, Kicking Horse and sunshine. All have different character and are all fantastic. 

Bold 1: :lol: that's your selling feature?

Bold 2: Try 75 seconds.

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1