Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and Macron caught on hot mic mocking trump

Rod

Just now, frenchy said:

I don't ever spew anti Canadian shit. Trudeau is simply a disaster for Canada and Canadians.

so calling out someone for being always late is a disaster for Canada - Like I said you bow to Trump in every post :lol:  but still don't see it 

I heard you the first time, I just disagree with your assumption being late all the time is okay 

So don't post the list you claimed  you had, it makes not difference as your opinions are hardly valid 

hey ONEWAY why not complain about Ontario's increased spending?   I know why 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so calling out someone for being always late is a disaster for Canada - Like I said you bow to Trump in every post :lol:  but still don't see it 

I heard you the first time, I just disagree with your assumption being late all the time is okay 

So don't post the list you claimed  you had, it makes not difference as your opinions are hardly valid 

hey ONEWAY why not complain about Ontario's increased spending?   I know why 

do you want to bet on that you lying stupid fuck?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

Can always count on fail to double down on stupid

lol

Please post again how Trudeau should never ever speak about Trump and a negative way again.....

You had about 10 post during the NAFTA deal saying bow to Trump

pretty sad ONEWAY 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

When it comes to Trudeau you 100% bow to Trump

Being a ONEWAYS  is sad, you just can't say anytihng positive about Canada if it involves Trudeau - 

Trudeau has done nothing for Canada, has set us back decades internationally and is a global laughing stock. Not my fault you are too dumb to see that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau has done nothing for Canada, has set us back decades internationally and is a global laughing stock. Not my fault you are too dumb to see that.

so you claim

I have seen PostMillenail and THE SUN - how about real news 

Trudeau would best represent Canadians on world stage, but Scheer would get along better with Trump: poll

because SCHEER would bow to Trump as he has stated several times over the years

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

nothing wrong with that,  i talk to myself all the time.  It's awesome to listen to the most brilliant person in the world think things through,  my coworkers totally appreciate it.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nothing wrong with that,  i talk to myself all the time.  It's awesome to listen to the most brilliant person in the world think things through,  my coworkers totally appreciate it.  

:lol:

4 hours ago, irv said:

And has boxing experience. :news:

What a complete and utter idiot, Trudope is!! 

'Two-faced' Trudeau's screw up with Trump could cost us

https://torontosun.com/news/national/viral-video-trudeau-talks-candidly-about-trump/wcm/3f8302c7-7572-47c5-b02e-553dbe92bbcb

This short little clip nails it.  Trumps not acting like a snowflake.  He was asked a direct question about the comments, was direct with his response, showed his feelings weren't hurt by saying Trudeau is a nice guy personally, and then said he's representing the US and calling out supposed partners who don't pay their fair share.

Who would paint this as a snowflake response?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Please post again how Trudeau should never ever speak about Trump and a negative way again.....

You had about 10 post during the NAFTA deal saying bow to Trump

pretty sad ONEWAY 

Nice strawman argument you stupid fat piece of shit :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Nice strawman argument you stupid fat piece of shit :lol: 

The world laughs out loud at Trump whether its UN, Nato, g7, g20 it doesn't matter 

Yet you drool over him in every post bashing  your own country if they speak up about him....

Trump had a schedule meeting with Canada and chose to talk to the media about himself instead,  I do'nt accpet that yet you cheer it 

ANTI CANADIAN ONEWAY