Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and Macron caught on hot mic mocking trump

Rod

Republicans are now saying that Tump is " TOO EXHAUSTING ". 

I agree. If I hadn't made so much in the market these last couple of years, I would probably hope that some good candidate would come forward, and give us some relief from this guy's fukkin' ego. 

See, he is an egoist, but he has a lot going for him, so he's kind of difficult to attack. 

I figured I would find a thread from the Anti Canadian bow to other leaders ONEWAYs

Nafta - bow to trump don't ever speak ill of him no matter the cost

Nato - bow to trump don't ever make wonder of why he is late all the time and no regard for anyone but himself

so glad we didn't elect a mouse for a Prime Minister like you guys wanted - bow to everyone is your new slogan (we all know how ONEWAYs love slogans) 

Keep up the ANTI CANADA talk 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

What did trump say that wasn’t true?

:dunno: Not sure what you're getting at? 

He did say he was a nice guy, which could be true, but he also could have said, what a moron he is. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I figured I would find a thread from the Anti Canadian bow to other leaders ONEWAYs

Nato - bow to trump don't ever make wonder of why is late all the time and no regard for anyone but himself

so glad we didn't elect a mouse for a Prime Minister like you guys wanted - bow to everyone is your new slogan (we all know how ONEWAYs love slogans) 

Of course Trail jumps in to defend our idiot in charge up here. You like his hair, don't you Trail? :hay:

Why the dislike for Trump? All you ever do is tout Trudeau and the economy but Trumps is way better yet you dislike him? Like you worship the Toronto Star, I assume you think CNN is the best, unbiased, most honest media outlet in the U.S.? :crazy:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Of course Trail jumps in to defend our idiot in charge up here. You like his hair, don't you Trail? :hay:

Why the dislike for Trump? All you ever do is tout Trudeau and the economy but Trumps is way better yet you dislike him? Like you worship the Toronto Star, I assume you think CNN is the best, unbiased, most honest media outlet in the U.S.? :crazy:

Trump makes meetings time and always arrives late - maybe in your bubble this is a good thing, when asked why is Trump late again - answer he is outside speaking to the media again again

Sorry douche lips when I make a meeting I arrive on time, ones that show late are not going to be invited back if they keep it up - specially if you are selfserving just outside the building..

but in your world being late is fashionable :lol:  

You would be fired for being late constantly in the real world 

Only a ONEWAY would defend being late as good and calling it out as bad

Edited by 1trailmaker

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump makes meetings time and always arrives late - maybe in your bubble this is a good thing, when asked why is Trump late again - answer he is outside speaking to the media again again

Sorry douche lips when I make a meeting I arrive on time, ones that show late are not going to be invited back if they keep it up - specially if you are selfserving just outside the building..

Holy fuck, you're far more stupid than I thought!! :crazy:

SNC, Jodi, Black Face, China is all acceptable to you but don't ever dare to be late for a meeting!!! :lol:What a fucking moron you are! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail, in reality both Trudeau and Macron are a couple of nobodies on the world stage.  

/Thread

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Holy fuck, you're far more stupid than I thought!! :crazy:

SNC, Jodi, Black Face, China is all acceptable to you but don't ever dare to be late for a meeting!!! :lol:What a fucking moron you are! 

being late is okay I see by your replies 

I doubt business owners or really anyone would agree with you.

I know it it not acceptable in any workplace I am aware of.

And as for your reference to china and blackface ect, this has nothing to do with making  a comment on why someone is late - nor was anyone asking for Trump to be fired.

Your comments are strange and make no sense 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

being late is okay I see by your replies 

I doubt business owners or really anyone would agree with you.

I know it it not acceptable in any workplace I am a where of.

And as for your reference to china and blackface ect, this has nothing to do with making  a comment on why someone is late - nor was anyone asking for Trump to be fired.

Your comments are strange and make no sense 

Gmafb, your in a system with some of the most blatent abusers.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Gmafb, your in a system with some of the most blatent abusers.

dude grow up, you know very well being late is not acceptable and saying he is outside talk to the media also isn't the end of the world, its what happened

holy fuck ONEWAY in your pretend business you would not accept a tool being late all the time- who the fuck are you kidding 

You send someone to meet a client and he stops for smokes and some chat at Mcdonalds and  you are all happy with it - like fuck

ONEWAYs just don't see anything in front of them

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nato - bow to trump don't ever make wonder of why he is late all the time and no regard for anyone but himself

Right on schedule (late, like any Canada Post worker): Captain Dumbfuck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

more defending of being late and ANTI CANADIAN 

this is what you do best

Trump is looking out for American interests. Trudeau should be looking after Canadian ones, and that includes not acting like a grade school dipshit at a meeting of world leaders where there are mics everywhere, you fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Trump is looking out for TRUMP INTERESTS. Trudeau should be looking after Canadian ones, and that includes not acting like a grade school dipshit at a meeting of world leaders where there are mics everywhere, you fucking idiot.

correct it for you

What interests did Trudeau fail to speak about?  name them I can't wait to see this list...

Now name the interest Trump spoke about?  calling Trudeau two faced :dunno:  looking out for America 

:lol: fucking ONEWAY 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trump is looking out for American interests. Trudeau should be looking after Canadian ones, and that includes not acting like a grade school dipshit at a meeting of world leaders where there are mics everywhere, you fucking idiot.

Should be obvious.

Wonder if JT makes fun of Sophie when she's late.:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

correct it for you

What interests did Trudeau fail to speak about?  name them I can't wait to see this list...

Now name the interest Trump spoke about?  calling Trudeau two faced :dunno:  looking out for America 

:lol: fucking ONEWAY 

news-reporter-wig-blows-off-runway-plane

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Where is you list?

Wasn't expecting it, as I know you just spew anti Canadian shit and have nothing to back up your claims

I don't ever spew anti Canadian shit. Trudeau is simply a disaster for Canada and Canadians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2