Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and Macron caught on hot mic mocking trump

Rod

Having disgust for our incompetent unqualified corrupt lying humiliating leader is anything but Anti Canada, it's the exact opposite. But go figure, there's the classic hypocritical Liberal viewpoint, it's proud tax paying Canadians hoping that some sort of credibility and fiscal responsibility can be returned to Canada. Mr Dress-up is a national embarrassment but no amount of disgrace can dismay the needs of our hand-out population. Just look at the ridings that won the election for the douchebag and you'll see the drain on the country. Sadly if the self absorbed narcissist had have stepped down in the light of all the incriminating events and put a woman in charge of the Liberal Party they would probably won a majority... IMO of course

I should know better than to ask but wtf is a Oneway ??

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The rest of the world sure does like our money tho. 

And like idiots, we give it to them. When no one at the bar will talk to you unless your buying them drinks, they are not really your friends.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

I can say this. As long as the world likes the Canadian people his damage to your country should be limited. 

Yep. We are headed on a cruise over new years. Mexico, Cancun, Jamaica, etc. I glued red maple leafs to our luggage and my back pack. Im gonna wear a Canadian flag hat on all of our shore excursions.  I’m feeling safer already. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. We are headed on a cruise over new years. Mexico, Cancun, Jamaica, etc. I glued red maple leafs to our luggage and my back pack. Im gonna wear a Canadian flag hat on all of our shore excursions.  I’m feeling safer already. 

Just don't get shit faced on 6 light beers, it's a tell tale sign ;) 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Having disgust for out incompetent unqualified corrupt lying humiliating leader is anything but Anti Canada, it's the exact opposite. But go figure, there's the classic hypocritical Liberal viewpoint, it's proud tax paying Canadians hoping that some sort of credibility and fiscal responsibility can be returned to Canada. Mr Dress-up is a national embarrassment but no amount of disgrace can dismay the needs of our hand-out population. Just look at the ridings that won the election for the douchebag and you'll see the drain on the country. Sadly if the self absorbed narcissist had have stepped down in the light of all the incriminating events and put a woman in charge of the Liberal Party they would probably won a majority... IMO of course

Ive been wondering the same thing for a few months now. Fail has been using this term for a while. 

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive been wondering the same thing for a few months now. Fail has been using this term for a while. 

Must be some kind of Canadian insult. The guy used it like 10 times in every post. :lol: 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Having disgust for out incompetent unqualified corrupt lying humiliating leader is anything but Anti Canada, it's the exact opposite. But go figure, there's the classic hypocritical Liberal viewpoint, it's proud tax paying Canadians hoping that some sort of credibility and fiscal responsibility can be returned to Canada. Mr Dress-up is a national embarrassment but no amount of disgrace can dismay the needs of our hand-out population. Just look at the ridings that won the election for the douchebag and you'll see the drain on the country. Sadly if the self absorbed narcissist had have stepped down in the light of all the incriminating events and put a woman in charge of the Liberal Party they would probably won a majority... IMO of course

40 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Must be some kind of Canadian insult. The guy used it like 10 times in every post. :lol: 

It's Trail's go to saying for those he refers too as only voting for Conservative and no one else. Imo, this just shows/cements the notion of how stupid Trail is as he is the first one to defend anything the liberals do, both Provincially and Federally, but is the first one to pounce on anything the Cons do no matter how small and irrelevant it is. 

Yes, he really is that stupid! :news:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You might want to mix it up a bit and wear a Ski-Doo or Bombardier hat. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

it's so god damned embarrassing though. And Toronto douchebags will continue to vote liberal regardless.

Except when they vote Conservative like for FORD :dunno:  or HARPER majority in 2011

clearly you don't have a clue how people vote since you are a ONEWAY - I think having a choice, how about you isn't it tough with just ONE choice

Just now, snoughnut said:

You might want to mix it up a bit and wear a Ski-Doo or Bombardier hat. :lol:

Good idea. 

In reality, i dont wear ball caps or any hats for that matter. Last week it was raining here and I needed to do a little work outside so I put on a ball cap. After the rain stopped the hat came right off. Later that day I wanted to head to Home Depot for a few things. My wife suggested I put the hat back on as my hair was a bit wild. I complied.

At Home Depot i walked past a mirror and the guy in the reflection caught my attention.  I said wow  who is that guy?  I barely recognized myself with a hat on  

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Having disgust for our incompetent unqualified corrupt lying humiliating leader is anything but Anti Canada, it's the exact opposite. But go figure, there's the classic hypocritical Liberal viewpoint, it's proud tax paying Canadians hoping that some sort of credibility and fiscal responsibility can be returned to Canada. Mr Dress-up is a national embarrassment but no amount of disgrace can dismay the needs of our hand-out population. Just look at the ridings that won the election for the douchebag and you'll see the drain on the country. Sadly if the self absorbed narcissist had have stepped down in the light of all the incriminating events and put a woman in charge of the Liberal Party they would probably won a majority... IMO of course

This is exactly how americans with working brains feel about Trump

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

And like idiots, we give it to them. When no one at the bar will talk to you unless your buying them drinks, they are not really your friends.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt

Why we continue to pump money into countries that only care about our money, I don't get it.  

We have our own people who are homeless and starving. Yet we continue to give foreign aide to countries that wouldn't do the same for us. :flush:

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It doesn't work so much for Americans as most vote for the same party every election since you only have 2 party system.

In Canada we have several choices and most do vary in their votes but there is a base of ONEWAYs that vote the same regardless...... being Liberal or Conservative makes no difference.

When you know who you are voting for for the rest of your life makes you a classic ONEWAY, Ontario forum is full of them :lol: 

contrary to IRV says, I didn't vote Liberal Provincially in last 2 elections - Voted Harper in 2011 for his Majority...... 

I like to think I have a choice on who to vote for unlike a ONEWAY......

Perfect example of a ONEWAY

"Trudeau has no business experience he is just a drama teacher and has  no right to run a country"

That same person voted for SCHEER who has never had a job, won his Conservative seat at 24 years old running a campaign out of his Mom's basement.

They don't see the issue :lol: 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Except when they vote Conservative like for FORD :dunno:  or HARPER majority in 2011

clearly you don't have a clue how people vote since you are a ONEWAY - I think having a choice, how about you isn't it tough with just ONE choice

why do you continually bring provincial politics into federal political discussions? Are you literally that stupid you can't distinguish between the two?

Liberals were completely decimated as a party in 2011. So what did the epicenter of global faggotry do? That's right:

201152-2011-GTA-ridings.jpg

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why do you continually bring provincial politics into federal political discussions? Are you literally that stupid you can't distinguish between the two?

Liberals were completely decimated as a party in 2011. So what did the epicenter of global faggotry do? That's right:

201152-2011-GTA-ridings.jpg

You can't win ONtario without votes from Toronto it is that simple,  as for rural Ontario the south south is Blue and some north is Orange (an odd liberal)

As you can see the Liberal lost many seats in Toronto while FORD made gains from none to a pile of votes... If it wasn't FORD as leader the Toronto vote would have been twice the size...  FORD isn't liked in Toronto by many yet still won

When you have a country that is 70% liberal those gains you just posted are very large

So I seen this discussion turned to be a little bit about Canadians and I just got done meeting with this guy who was an avid skier snowboarder and he was telling me about this icon past that he bought and how many ski resorts you can use it for and yeah yeah yeah yeah. Well I ended up saying eh to him about something...

He then ask me if I was Canadian or from the north and went on to say all the stereotypes about Canadians being so nice so true. then he told me I should go skiing at blue mountain Can anybody concur?

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You can't win ONtario without votes from Toronto it is that simple,  as for rural Ontario the south south is Blue and some north is Orange (an odd liberal)

As you can see the Liberal lost many seats in Toronto while FORD made gains from none to a pile of votes... If it wasn't FORD as leader the Toronto vote would have been twice the size...  FORD isn't liked in Toronto by many yet still won

When you have a country that is 70% liberal those gains you just posted are very large

:lol: why are you talking about ford you simply can't help yourself :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So I seen this discussion turned to be a little bit about Canadians and I just got done meeting with this guy who was an avid skier snowboarder and he was telling me about this icon past that he bought and how many ski resorts you can use it for and yeah yeah yeah yeah. Well I ended up saying eh to him about something...

He then ask me if I was Canadian or from the north and went on to say all the stereotypes about Canadians being so nice so true. then he told me I should go skiing at blue mountain Can anybody concur?

Blue mountain is a slight mound, nothing more.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I mentioned him and Harper,  to just say Toronto does vote Conservative - its not possible to win without  it

While you say they never vote conservative :dunno:  

it's a discussion about federal politics stop bringing up provincial topics that have zero relevance. I know you are incapable of doing so with limited mental capacity and all, but....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

As Frech said the Mountain isn't that big but lots of runs - what he didn't mention is the Village right there at the resort, it is very nice with tons to do....

If you are looking for a 20 minute run you have to go to Quebec or Rocky Mountains 

Night life at the Village is fun