Check your account email address ×

What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?

What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?

• Women with Strong Wills, and Strong Minds.
    • Science.
    • Anyone who possess an education level beyond the 8th grade.
    • Electric Cars That Haul Ass.
    • Green Energy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that cat and I would have issues.     Wife always complaining abut the cat and dog waking her at 6 or so.  sunday when she was gone they let me sleep in till 9:30 because i'm not on their schedule they get to be on mine.  

Haha, he has gotten a little bit more suttle after flying off the bed and seeing the wall a few hundred times..:lol:

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

That sucks. Try CBD yet? 

Nope. Not even sure where I would get it around here. Off the Internet?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya need to make ya body tired. On rainy Sundays when I watch football all day I don't sleep at night for shit

Don’t doubt that has something to do with it. Too easy to sit around this time of year.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nope. Not even sure where I would get it around here. Off the Internet?

Don’t doubt that has something to do with it. Too easy to sit around this time of year.

You need a new assault to work on. :bc: 

• Gold Member

Homelessness, white privledge, police brutality, Putin and his puppet in the whitehouse and the top tenth of 1 percent that don’t pay their fair share and climate change

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1800 I got Junk

Insurance company did a walk thru a few years ago and estimated the tools at $72,000, wife would keep some I'm sure but the larger items like the Mill & Lathe the 100,000 lb. 2 speed press,  3 different types of welders, she really doesn't know how to use, same with the rotary tables, & several 5C collet indexers alone with many other machinist tools and tooling..$1000's of dollars in Carbide tools and inserts, she really has no clue on that stuff.

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Insurance company did a walk thru a few years ago and estimated the tools at $72,000, wife would keep some I'm sure but the larger items like the Mill & Lathe the 100,000 lb. 2 speed press,  3 different types of welders, she really doesn't know how to use, same with the rotary tables, & several 5C collet indexers alone with many other machinist tools and tooling..$1000's of dollars in Carbide tools and inserts, she really has no clue on that stuff.

What do you care after you are dead.

I get it though.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you care after you are dead.

I get it though.

I know that won't matter to me, per se, but I would love the wife to get a fair amount for the tools & toys..wish someone would buy my Sanger V-drive Hydro then that's 1 less thing for her to sell.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My parents are in their 80s, antique dealers/ collectors. My dad is selling stuff constantly. Taking a loss if he has to. He doesn’t want us ton have to deal with his stuff. My mother not so much lol.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

None of those.

But I sometimes worry that if I die before my wife (likely) that she'll have little clue on what some of my tools and toys are worth when she tries to sell them.

We'll send F7bhen over afterwards. About an hour is all it should take and all of your sleds will be wadded up scrap worth nothing. :lol: :bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

JT is fucking terrified of every one of those and Bussman the last 4 :lol:

You’re so predictable!! I’m not terrified of any of that shit. It’s hilarious how wrong you are. The only thing I fear is something bad happening to my sons. That’s it. 

• Thanks 1

Mother nature keeps me up at night when she doesn't cooperate.  When shit breaks down the night before and I need it the next day, I just lay in bed and think about it.

And we have the same problem Ginger has with the cat thing. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I know that won't matter to me, per se, but I would love the wife to get a fair amount for the tools & toys..wish someone would buy my Sanger V-drive Hydro then that's 1 less thing for her to sell.

My wife and son stand to live a pretty awesome life regardless of my junk.  That's what they call it.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Perfect boat for 550.

• Like 1