Check your account email address ×

What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?

What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?

• Women with Strong Wills, and Strong Minds.
    • Science.
    • Anyone who possess an education level beyond the 8th grade.
    • Electric Cars That Haul Ass.
    • Green Energy.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You’re so predictable!! I’m not terrified of any of that shit. It’s hilarious how wrong you are. The only thing I fear is something bad happening to my sons. That’s it. 

I hope nothing bad ever happens to your sons!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I know that won't matter to me, per se, but I would love the wife to get a fair amount for the tools & toys..wish someone would buy my Sanger V-drive Hydro then that's 1 less thing for her to sell.

I assume it's for sale now? What about all your other stuff or is it still being used? Children/buddies to leave it all to? Have you made a list of all you belongings and put a rough value on them to help your wife out at your passing? 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

I assume it's for sale now? What about all your other stuff or is it still being used? Children/buddies to leave it all to? Have you made a list of all you belongings and put a rough value on them to help your wife out at your passing? 

Been for sale for a long time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I sleep 7.5 to 8 every night only thing that wakes me up is a dog  neeing to piss or my mid night trip to piss . been a great 3 yrs 

Wish I could sleep that long, I never have, most nights 3-5 hours at best..

I mostly worry about my younger family members, and their safety.

I also worry about break-ins or a home invasion. 

I also worry what they will do without me, 'cause I keep this place, and them goin'

I worry about my guns/tools, and all my equipments. 

I worry that they will not know the value of my stuff, and give it away, and some of it is really valuable, and they won't know how to sell it properly. 

I also have to get up a few times a night to drain this monster. 

A few broken hours per night is it for me. 

Edited by Guest

Yes, I do NOT care for women who are assertive, aggressive or wise-mouthed. 

I hate Hillary, and I don't like Pelosi and her big dresses and big old juggs, and her hair and make-up. 

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nope. Not even sure where I would get it around here. Off the Internet?

Don’t doubt that has something to do with it. Too easy to sit around this time of year.

PM the faggot that cooks ribs in a crock pot and runs this shit show :lol: :lmao:

:snack:

54 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Not a single thing on that list keeps me awake at night.

x2 :bc:  Poor Wince = :owned:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I mostly worry about my younger family members, and their safety.

I also worry about break-ins or a home invasion. 

I also worry what they will do without me, 'cause I keep this place, and them goin'

I worry about my guns/tools, and all my equipments. 

I worry that they will not know the value of my stuff, and give it away, and some of it really valuable, and they won't know how to sell it properly. 

I also have to get up a few times a night to drain this monster. 

A few broken hours per night is it for me. 

Like I suggested earlier, make a list of your valuables and put their current worth on that list. I did that with some of my higher end baseball cards and talked to my wife in case I go before her. 

You could also leave instructions in your will and state what's expensive and what is not. Lots of people also make videos and instructions on what to do with of their stuff and their value. 

Lots can be done to alleviate those worries if you put your mind to it.

The only thing that kept me up lately, was the image of the sales girl at the phone store picking a little scab and some dry skin from her head and scraping it off her nail on to her lower teeth and crunching it up. I just left and said I didn't care for the phones she had shown me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1