Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had a friend of mine bring his clutch puller to the shop and help and give me a quick tutorial on disassembly and maintainence...all these years of riding and really never messed with my clutches. We pulled the primary and are going to put on a great condition used one I got off Ebay...putting some heavier weights in, new spring and just some general cleaning on things...it's actually pretty simple even for an idiot like me! :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had a friend of mine bring his clutch puller to the shop and help and give me a quick tutorial on disassembly and maintainence...all these years of riding and really never messed with my clutches. We pulled the primary and are going to put on a great condition used one I got off Ebay...putting some heavier weights in, new spring and just some general cleaning on things...it's actually pretty simple even for an idiot like me! :ylsuper:

What sled is that for?  How much heavier weights did you go with. 

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What sled is that for?  How much heavier weights did you go with. 

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

it says Pro RMK 800 ? but thought he had IQ 600 ?  at least it was showing IQ 600 other day 

ABD.....Always Be Dealing! 😂

RMK 800 and we are putting 66 gram weights in it.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh wow. What year. I thought most of the newer ones came with 68 gram weights stock 

2012....they come with 62's 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

you do the polaris yearly maint AKA a new top end in that thing yet?  

Previous owner did and considering how much I ride I'll be good for awhile....knock on wood. 😂

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

doing some peel and stick wallpaper/sticker over the 70s Yahoo paneling at the cabin kitchen . think John dee  was calling it keweenaw camo some yrs back lol 

20191123_163719.jpg

Yep, He brought that sled to ride to my cabin last year. He didn’t have the factory demo last year.

30C6588C-B9E3-4971-B858-AD10F4C6B693.jpeg

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Got a few more hours on the Christmas lights today. Should be mostly finished tomorrow.

5D33F680-8A75-4B0E-8460-11864BD767F3.thumb.jpeg.90850d5a702119420af626bd0d68507e.jpeg

96E2008B-3F1D-4E41-A9F2-0CC11523022C.thumb.jpeg.cf0265b63e402308d4057d445739d72b.jpeg

Looks great, Tim. :bc:

Went to the New England Motorcycle Museum Racer Reunion yesterday, this years Hall of Fame winner, Doug Henry.  398A420C-3900-4346-ABE1-A299CC5BA98A.thumb.jpeg.2ebfb92bdd96908f90e43d3257aa2b72.jpeg

Came home, the wife had been busy, getting ready for the holidays.  18 coming for Thanksgiving this year.  :bc: 

1F55D56D-E7BC-47AD-9EC0-288BE7929DC9.thumb.jpeg.27b36af205a77513b01c4708de06a93f.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Bringing wife to the airport in a bit.  She’s gonna spend a couple weeks with her family getting some final things in order.  Just me and my daughter for T-giving who wants to go to BWW to eat wings for our dinner.  Works for me....but ima go ahead and make the full dinner like a boss anyway.  I ain’t messin’ around on the best eating week of the year!!!!!

• Like 1