Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread

10 hours ago, Anler said:

That's that Arctic cat handling!

I landed 15' away... maybe 100', cant remember.  If I was still drinking that would NOT have happened cuz buzzed jammin is THE BEST arctic cat handler EVER   :lol: 

Edited by jammin
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, jammin said:

I landed 15' away... maybe 100', cant remember.  If I was still drinking that would NOT have happened cuz buzzed jammin is THE BEST arctic cat handler EVER   :lol: 

I've known a few who's sober driving was just awful.:lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Anler said:

Im getting the Assault out of the trailer this weekend and getting it ready to rock. That POS 600 has kept me busy the last 2 weeks. I just have to put some new carbides on it and align the skis and its ready to go. 

Check all yer skid bearings.  Most of mine were done at around 4000 miles.

15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I've never been stuck or bucked off...

Neal

:lol:. I’ve seen the sequence photos

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nice helmet for a Mexican! :owned:

These string bean arms will throw around a sled better and hit a golf ball further than you any day of the week. :owned:

:lol: 

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nice helmet for a Mexican! :owned:

These string bean arms will throw around a sled better and hit a golf ball further than you any day of the week. :owned:

You aren’t man enough to sport that awesome helmet!:finger:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

is bhent ever sober :dunno:  

He was last year when I rode with him. But NewBhen is now on a very tight leash. His woman moved him back to Minnesota, put him on a 12 step program limiting his Coors and bacon intake, turned him into a beta liberal and shaved his head like a boot Marine to strip his old identity to build a new one. 

Here he is doing his hourly check in with her on our ride last season where she approved the route first. :bc: 

1CDC0489-AF66-4C4F-8C34-3F6C0B3751A4.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

He was last year when I rode with him. But NewBhen is now on a very tight leash. His woman moved him back to Minnesota, put him on a 12 step program limiting his Coors and bacon intake, turned him into a beta liberal and shaved his head like a boot Marine to strip his old identity to build a new one. 

Here he is doing his hourly check in with her on our ride last season where she approved the route first. :bc: 

Is there any time set aside for crying?

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, bussman said:

:Khashoggi:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

pour bhent,  but shes the best he's going to ever get so he needs to stay on her good side

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

510642145_1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078(1).gif.aee932829be651fa2aedddea8347555b.gif

LOL. That was back in 2011. I think me and my other buddies were all hanging out smoking cigs and then Neal does that. At first we're laughing our asses off and then thought for a minute that he might actually be hurt and then laughing even harder when we realized he wasn't. :lol:

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL. That was back in 2011. I think me and my other buddies were all hanging out smoking cigs and then Neal does that. At first we're laughing our asses off and then thought for a minute that he might actually be hurt and then laughing even harder when we realized he wasn't. :lol:

That's always the case when you find out they're ok :lmao:

6 hours ago, bussman said:

His low point was the pic of him kneeling on the ice after the Peshtigo Plunge :lol: