Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bringing wife to the airport in a bit.  She’s gonna spend a couple weeks with her family getting some final things in order.  Just me and my daughter for T-giving who wants to go to BWW to eat wings for our dinner.  Works for me....but ima go ahead and make the full dinner like a boss anyway.  I ain’t messin’ around on the best eating week of the year!!!!!

Dude and bww is just awful, for some reason kids like it but it's on par with McDonald's 

23 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Dude and bww is just awful, for some reason kids like it but it's on par with McDonald's 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I agree. It’s just garbage. 

They used to have pretty good wings.  I used to do their hot wing challenge years and years ago.  Not sure what happened but about 4-5 years ago, they just got lazy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

They used to have pretty good wings.  I used to do their hot wing challenge years and years ago.  Not sure what happened but about 4-5 years ago, they just got lazy.

Every single time a restaurant expands and goes chain it goes corporate garbage. Fuck that place and their Chinese chickens. 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

it all depends on how your local one is.  We have 3,  1 isn't great the other 2 are decent.  

Daughters coming home tuesday and has a whole list of food she wants,  she's not happy with the food choices at school.  Prob end up with Cheescake Factory on way home from the airport as her first selection,  TBH hoping BWW isn't on the list as i want to go no where near the mall,  theres one walking distance from campus so hopefully she had her fill.  

Like many places, BWW chicken has really gone down in size.  Use to be a decent place to go for wings, but what a joke it is now. There only 2 places local we get chicken from, a small local place and our Kroger deli does awesome chicken. Pieces are twice the size of BWW at both places. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, bussman said:

Every single time a restaurant expands and goes chain it goes corporate garbage. Fuck that place and their Chinese chickens. 

They do what the beancounters say. And all bean counters care about is counting beans.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about Wing Stop...there isn't one around here but are they decent? 

The one near me was terrible.  One visit was enough.  Understaffed, over fried, not good at all.

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like many places, BWW chicken has really gone down in size.  Use to be a decent place to go for wings, but what a joke it is now. There only 2 places local we get chicken from, a small local place and our Kroger deli does awesome chicken. Pieces are twice the size of BWW at both places. 

Manager died at one in Mass from cleaning agents.

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Manager died at one in Mass from cleaning agents.

Yea I saw that. Guy mixed bleach with some cleaning detergent and it turned into a deadly gas.  Guy was trying to squeegee it out and he became overcome by the toxic fumes 

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea I saw that. Guy mixed bleach with some cleaning detergent and it turned into a deadly gas.  Guy was trying to squeegee it out and he became overcome by the toxic fumes 

oof  bleach and ammonia make cyanide gas..

Edited by old indy

Wrapping up a 4 day weekend in Vegas.  We brought my FIL to Vegas for his 88th birthday. Had fun. Stayed at the Golden Nugget. Great fun on Fremont Street. 

Glad to be headed back to havasu tomorrow. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrapping up a 4 day weekend in Vegas.  We brought my FIL to Vegas for his 88th birthday. Had fun. Stayed at the Golden Nugget. Great fun on Fremont Street. 

Glad to be headed back to havasu tomorrow. 

Have you checked this place out yet?  Looks pretty cool?? 

https://havasumuseum.com/tours/

320 London Bridge Rd 
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403