Check your account email address ×

Possible polar vortex for mid december

Anler

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I would say I like them both equally.  Have both and love the cooled in the summer. But the heated are just as nice. 

My last truck didn't have cooled sests and I did miss them after having them in my Raptor 

Cooled seats are incredibly fun for dad to blow his farts all over the vehicle 

33 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Poor base model purple truck guy!!!!

No, that's you, UBMF150Kev144  :lol: :owned:

21 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Cooled seats are incredibly fun for dad to blow his farts all over the vehicle 

:lol:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do farmer bibs help distribute that better than normal jeans?:lol:

Bibs are bad. They go right up into you face 

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Coldest we ever sledded was in the 1980's, 1982 I believe, it was 48 below, shocking how many other sledders were out.

Hopefully in those days you went up 2 jet sizes or didn't her it WFO for too long.  

Give me modern fuel injection and knock sensors or give me death.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

only retards would rather be cold than comfortable-  smh at the attituide of i'm a real man so i am going to ride with no windshield handguards that don't do shit and my cool looking race shell jacket.  

Doesn't take long to get heated up in the woods. If you are blasting lakes and straight trails headed to the next bar with @f7ben or @Snake go ahead and opt for the XL windshield with the extensions.

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Hopefully in those days you went up 2 jet sizes or didn't her it WFO for too long.  

Give me modern fuel injection and knock sensors or give me death.

It was all trail riding at low speeds, I was running a Nitrous Kawasaki.

15 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah yeah Vince's is burning the warm hairs off your ass too. Gross little queers. :lol:

Im sure you'll be jerking off to that image while you are sitting in your ice shanty "fishing" fag! :bigfinger:

We trailered just to the other side of Sudbury and stayed at a friends place. The next morning it was -42 to -45 and that's the coldest we've rode in. Ten of us rode up to Gowganda (250 kms) and nowhere to stop and warmup. The lodge didn't turn the heat up early enough and fk it was cold in the cabin. I think 3 of the group got frostbite on the way up and the next morning a few wanted to go for a ride. It was -45 and go ahead we won't stop you lol. We stayed in and partied and when they came back they were frozen lol. The next day it was -9, sunny and the trails were tabletop on the way back. Never again if it's-25, 30 or colder

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My wife says that about the heated car seats all the time.:owned:

8 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Love my heated seats and steering wheel :bc: 

3 options I will never go without again are heated seats, heated steering wheel and a back up camera. Heated mirrors are nice as well but not as important as the 3 I just mentioned.

My wife's 17 Impala Premier has heated seats/mirrors but no heated steering wheel. Fucking GM! They wanted another $2,500 for that option pkg but you also got the Bose sound system and something else. Driving her car in the winter, you quickly miss that heated steering wheel, trust me. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

3 options I will never go without again are heated seats, heated steering wheel and a back up camera. Heated mirrors are nice as well but not as important as the 3 I just mentioned.

My wife's 17 Impala Premier has heated seats/mirrors but no heated steering wheel. Fucking GM! They wanted another $2,500 for that option pkg but you also got the Bose sound system and something else. Driving her car in the winter, you quickly miss that heated steering wheel, trust me. 

I think back up camera is almost a standard now.   I think ford's xl trucks have them now standard.   Heated steering wheel I can go with out. I like heated seats and vented.  

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I think back up camera is almost a standard now.   I think ford's xl trucks have them now standard.   Heated steering wheel I can go with out. I like heated seats and vented.  

It is now mandatory according to this article. I didn't know that but I think it is a great idea myself. 

https://www.guideautoweb.com/en/articles/46328/the-backup-camera-is-now-mandatory-in-canada/#:~:targetText=Since%20May%201st%2C%202018%2C%20all,to%20some%20rather%20alarming%20statistics.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:04 AM, Anler said:

Ive done plenty of sub zero riding but Ima tell you wut... Anymore anything below -20 and its going to be hard for me to go riding. :lol: And really anything below zero is going to seriously reduce my motivation... Got stuck going out on some saddle bag trips in some cold shit. One morning we started out at -28f and the high for the day was -17f. did 200 miles that day... 

Pulled into St Raymond Quebec at -43f one night after 308 miles. Hotel was full of faggot hockey players. They found us rooms at a B+B in town. Turns out it's a gay B+B. Who knew?

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2019 at 9:11 AM, f7ben said:

I rode confirmed -37f twice last winter. Granted I only went out for mile 40 mile loop those days but that is fucking cold.

Also one night riding home the bar I stopped at had -40f but it wasnt that cold on my weather app or at my house when I got home. 

I dressed warm enough and the 850 etec always started right up but then only helmet that would have worked in those temps is one with a heated shield so you can cover your face well inside it

what was the windchill?  lolzzzz    Guess we did -40 in the early 80's and they said -65 windchill if I remember correctly.  Invader 440 with frozen rear shock after a bar stop.  Nothinmg a warm piss wont unfreeze   :bc: 

2 hours ago, s pump said:

Pulled into St Raymond Quebec at -43f one night after 308 miles. Hotel was full of faggot hockey players. They found us rooms at a B+B in town. Turns out it's a gay B+B. Who knew?

come on you know they saw your group and just assumed it :news: 

:bc: