Check your account email address ×

Is it normal to sell appointments?

• Gold Member

Clinton got in trouble for renting the Lincoln bedroom. I'd say the government is so corrupt this sort of shit happens all the time.

Hey @revkevsdi, you bitch, tell me again how the parties  are so different? @Mainecat, I know you likely cant even burp and walk at the same time but feel free to take a stab at this also.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is your government so corrupt that it's ok for Sondland to buy the EU ambassador position for 1 million dollars?

just stop being a little cunt .

sorry to wreck the immage of your spank bank God again but oh well here you go

During his second term, Obama named 31 campaign “bundlers” — supporters who raised at least $50,000 to fund his presidential campaigns— as ambassadors. Obama tapped nearly all of these bundlers to serve in Western European nations or other highly developed and stable countries such as Canada and New Zealand.

Another 39 of Obama’s second-term ambassador nominees are political appointees who either gave his campaign money or are known political allies. They, too, largely enjoyed postings to wealthy and peaceful nations — Ireland, Denmark and Australia, for example — or high-profile countries such as China and India.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Clinton got in trouble for renting the Lincoln bedroom. I'd say the government is so corrupt this sort of shit happens all the time.

Hey @revkevsdi, you bitch, tell me again how the parties  are so different? @Mainecat, I know you likely cant even burp and walk at the same time but feel free to take a stab at this also.

Well for one. I can name an ambassador to the EU that paid one million dollars for his appointment (Sondland) and the Republican POS that sold him that appointment.  Please name an EU ambassador that bought his appointment off of a Democrat President.  Cause I think that's a difference. 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just stop being a little cunt .

sorry to wreck the immage of your spank bank God again but oh well here you go

During his second term, Obama named 31 campaign “bundlers” — supporters who raised at least $50,000 to fund his presidential campaigns— as ambassadors. Obama tapped nearly all of these bundlers to serve in Western European nations or other highly developed and stable countries such as Canada and New Zealand.

Another 39 of Obama’s second-term ambassador nominees are political appointees who either gave his campaign money or are known political allies. They, too, largely enjoyed postings to wealthy and peaceful nations — Ireland, Denmark and Australia, for example — or high-profile countries such as China and India.

link?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well for one. I can name an ambassador to the EU that paid one million dollars for his appointment (Sondland) and the Republican POS that sold him that appointment.  Please name an EU ambassador that bought his appointment off of a Democrat President.  Cause I think that's a difference. 

You are so clueless about our politics, but yet you stick your nose it it everyday. Ponderous.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

EZ Rider just showed you 30 of them and HERE IS YOUR LINK Dem and Rep selling ambassadorships. Democrats AND Republicans. Just like Democrats AND Republicans voted to extend the bullshit Patriot Act. Democrat AND Republicans.  You and @Mainecat are simple minded hacks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Is your government so corrupt that it's ok for Sondland to buy the EU ambassador position for 1 million dollars?

Look at the post or two above mine...  appears it is very normal by past presidents ambassadors.

what is truely funny is that you think democrats such as Obama are different then Republicans like Trump

Edited by BOHICA

Appointments are not based on qualifications it's based on how much money you can raise for the party or candidate. You can trace back every ambassadorship if you want. That's what you'll find. 

• Like 1

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t Spend every waking moment investigating US politics.  Small wonder your country is so fucked up.  Guy buys his Ambassador position for a million bucks, it shouldn’t surprise you that he initially tried to help Trump play political gutter games.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t Spend every waking moment investigating US politics.  Small wonder your country is so fucked up.  Guy buys his Ambassador position for a million bucks, it shouldn’t surprise you that he initially tried to help Trump play political gutter games.  

:backpeddle:  You just proved how much of a colossal dumbass you are, while running around calling everyone else dumb! Thanks for playing  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Like buying Carbon Credits ? 

It’s no surprise he would fall for that. In the absence of any functioning brain cells some just fall in line and do what they’re told.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of your 14,448 how many posts do you thing dont involve US politics in some way?? 100-150???:lol:

• Thanks 1