Check your account email address ×

Is it normal to sell appointments?

I love this. Trumpkins think I’m getting owned. Politicians sell positions to the high bidder not the best qualified. 

Somehow you live under the delusion that you are heavily armed in order to keep government in check.  Yet the government fucks you worse every year and you beg for more. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We don't want him gone, plus he thinks he winning.  #bonus

Oh I dunno, I wouldn't mind if him n Fail took their helmets off and licked windows somewhere else. What a pair of prize assholes

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Oh I dunno, I wouldn't mind if him n Fail took their helmets off and licked windows somewhere else. What a pair of prize assholes

Yes but Fail doesn't do word salad diarrhea 20+ times a day like Plastic Barb does. But like ArcticCrusher said, he thinks he's winning so it's good for laughs 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It was just a couple days ago I was laughing at the negative 700 and look at you go...800 very soon. At least there's one thing you excel at. Momo jr :lol: 

Ask and you shall receive my friend...:lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 10:53 AM, irv said:

Have you forgotten already that Wynne deferred hydro costs or were you thinking that deferred meant they'd never have to be paid back? :dunno:

I honestly don't know who is more dumb? You or Trail? Your ignorance, stupidity and overall sense of anything reasonable, sensible and truthful is mind boggling. O.o 

Hydro rates to drop 17%, but Ontarian's will pay for it later.

Average household electricity bill in the province has doubled over the past decade.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hydro-price-plan-kathleen-wynne-1.4006021

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is how Drug Ford fixed it. 
You fucking moron

A02293D0-9E69-41F1-B0D2-2BF8BDCEE840.png

I already replied to that you moron. I even quoted you but now you're going to say you didn't see it, I suppose? :wacko:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes but Fail doesn't do word salad diarrhea 20+ times a day like Plastic Barb does. But like ArcticCrusher said, he thinks he's winning so it's good for laughs 

You should venture to the Ontario section to see some of Trail's posts! I'd swear they're brothers! O.o

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I love this. Trumpkins think I’m getting owned. Politicians sell positions to the high bidder not the best qualified. 

Somehow you live under the delusion that you are heavily armed in order to keep government in check.  Yet the government fucks you worse every year and you beg for more. 

Will you or that barely functioning retard @Mainecat please explain to me how the two parties are different? Your last attempt wasn't very helpful.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t Spend every waking moment investigating US politics.  Small wonder your country is so fucked up.  Guy buys his Ambassador position for a million bucks, it shouldn’t surprise you that he initially tried to help Trump play political gutter games.  

11 minutes ago, irv said:

You should venture to the Ontario section to see some of Trail's posts! I'd swear they're brothers! O.o

Hey Irv, does Barb post in those forums about his own countries politics or his he truly an obsessed Trumpkin??

Just curious as what barb said in the bold is just another one of his usual lies

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your Meds aren’t working anymore limp dick. :lol:

45F87441-9B30-4B22-92A9-6F36CBF9B6B6.jpeg

Where the fuck do you find that useless online status bullshit let alone put any self worth in it ? Hell I don't even know how to + or - somebody let alone cry to my Mom about it.

And considering you insult everyone on here while displaying the exact same antics in your classic Hypocritical Libtard style, the last thing you'd wanna call somebody else is limp dick

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Congratulations limp dick. Your hard work paid off. 

No problem Barb!! Anytime!! obviously by your screenshot I had 1 minute to spare..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Where the fuck do you find that useless online status bullshit let alone put any self worth in it ? Hell I don't even know how to + or - somebody let alone cry to my Mom about it.

And considering you insult everyone on here while displaying the exact same antics in your classic Hypocritical Libtard style, the last thing you'd wanna call somebody else is limp dick

Everyone gives him the finger instead of a Like or a LOL etc. So every time someone says "Fuck you" to him he's goes one more negative  lololol

Just now, Skidooski said:

You're helping him stay an angry little twat  :bc: 

Bahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!!11111:bc:

I cant wait till he has a glass or two of Chardonnay tonight and we get his "full retard" friday night posts

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey Irv, does Barb post in those forums about his own countries politics or his he truly an obsessed Trumpkin??

Just curious as what barb said in the bold is just another one of his usual lies

Nope, never seen one post of his in the Ontario section, ever. He definitely suffers from TDS, and likely many other ailments as well but he isn't bright enough to recognize that short coming. 

• Thanks 1