Check your account email address ×

Well now that this impeachment thing is kind of over????

BOHICA

• Gold Member

You think the Dems are going to actually go toward with this impeachment and let the republicans senate control the show????   I don’t think they will.  The Dems don’t want to expose themselves to scrutiny under oath.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You think the Dems are going to actually go toward with this impeachment and let the republicans senate control the show????   I don’t think they will.  The Dems don’t want to expose themselves to scrutiny under oath.....

If they are smart they won't.

What's the over/under?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If they are smart they won't.

What's the over/under?

The Dems are not going to let the senate look into this.  Their house of cards would fall if the senate had the opportunity to have this trial in public

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

IG report is cleared for Dec 9 so they have a narrow window to make their play before the news cycle goes bust.

Can’t wait.  :bc:  I can wait to hear some of the turnips in here pretending the findings are fake or no big deal.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think they will because I think this is all a distraction. There is clearly zero proof yet the carry on full steam. Same with Russian collusion. Full on til the end. 

I agree....this is what they'v wanted since Inauguration day.  Desperate for any reason They may be having second thoughts about the trial in senate  but they've shown how stupid they are and there's no stopping now. .. .imo

• Thanks 1

Whatever the half wits do, it’s going to be interesting to watch each side do their political games.  I can play out a few scenarios and no matter what my mind comes up with trying to do the long division, in the end, the Dems just don’t make out with anything more than keeping their hardened, ass hurt, pathetic base intact.  I just don’t see it being enough to win in 2020.

They couldn’t beat Trump the first round so decided to KO themselves for the second.  What a clear clusterfuck the Dem party has become.

:

• Haha 1

Just now, s pump said:

I wonder mostly what this distraction is covering up. There has to be some really bad stuff that they keep this charade going for so long. Maybe Bussman is right.

When you here a statement like 3rd most corrupt government on earth it makes me wonder about what might have transpired under Obama/Biden.  Politicians are like a fat kid with a doughnut when bribes and cash payments are involved. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Our mentally defective president in all likelyhood will be impeached, the Senate will vote in his favor.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Imagine al the Trump district dems who vote to go forward.

Shiff doesn't care about them inhttps://youtu.be/RAvkHkWINaI the least.

Virginia, Kentucky (Trump beats HC by 30 points), Louisiana (Trump beats HC by 19.7 points)

At the 1:22 mark: "you can't let that happen to me"  Oh well they let it happen :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAvkHkWINaI

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our mentally defective president in all likelyhood will be impeached, the Senate will vote in his favor.

Senate will rule on the evidence and trump will win a second term if the Dems continue this on.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

they can't stop now no matter how bad they want . it is like a slow motion train wreck and they have no one to blame but them self and there base like pampers 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

only after they have there own little show and call there own witnesses . oh that should be real good entertanment . do you think the media will cover any of it lmfao . love watching people dig there own grave with a shovel glued to there hands 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

WEll she was right then. Problem is, we don't have much of a choice. See thanks to William Jefferson he cut a deal with Ukraine some may remember. That we would provide them with protection if they gave up their nukes.