Check your account email address ×

If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

2 hours ago, irv said:

I've been using Shell semi in my old 95 XLT now for quite a few years and it has been a good oil. Mind you, my XLT has no power valves, etc, so not a lot of concern on my end?

CDN Tire usually puts both on sale, Shell and Mystic, and that is when I purchase mine. Not a chance in hell I am paying $55 and $65 for Mystic and Shell full syn! 

Ya I don't want to pay those prices either. 

I am pretty sure with my sleds having exhaust valves I need to run full synthetic?

I will be watching for sales. The cheapest I found was a new royal purple full syn 2 stroke at $50 from Canadian Tire. 

3 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Ya I don't want to pay those prices either. 

I am pretty sure with my sleds having exhaust valves I need to run full synthetic?

I will be watching for sales. The cheapest I found was a new royal purple full syn 2 stroke at $50 from Canadian Tire. 

Yeah, I'm not sure about that, but I imagine that might be the case?

Never knew RP made a 2 stroke injector oil? I'm not a big fan of their 4 stroke auto oils as I think they are just overpriced boutique oils. Virgin oil samples and Used oil samples (VOA's & UOA's) show it to be nothing special at all or nothing that can justify its price point. The 2 stroke oil might be different, I don't know, but I'd look into a bit if it is fairly new to the market? 

Early Black Friday sales start tomorrow at CDN Tire for 4 days so it should be worth checking out. I'm going to grab some Pennzoil Ultra syn for the vehicles as it shows it at 55% off. Not that I need anymore to add to my stash but I've never seen it that cheap before. :bc:

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey, what is wrong with that?

Nothing if you actually ride it. :snack:

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Linq is for sledders who like to get bent over and fucked in the ass by a manufacturer filling the company coffers with the gullible's money.

No, just on my game with the versatility a rack offers.

Canada Sled Tour 018.jpg

I bet that hay looking rack and suitcase cost twice as much as I paid for a linq bag and bracket. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Nothing if you actually ride it. :snack:

I bet that hay looking rack and suitcase cost twice as much as I paid for a linq bag and bracket. 

No it doesn't cost more it cost alot less actually. Function over fashion. All of the preppy bitches like to flaunt their linq fashion bags like a coach purse. 

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

No it doesn't cost more it cost alot less actually. Function over fashion. All of the preppy bitches like to flaunt their linq fashion bags like a coach purse. 

Real functional with bungee cords and straps holding shit on. :lol:

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Real functional with bungee cords and straps holding shit on. :lol:

Holds alot more stuff. Strap vs. cute little twisty lock? What's the difference if you're not a little preppy bitch? :bc:

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

ACDS

It's a real thing, proven here. :bc: 

All joking aside, the 16 cat El tigre I had with qs3 shocks was a nice machine.  Lots of little issues with it but it rode well:bc: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

is that why you nooks have to come to an American snowmobile site to see how real men act? :owned:

With that guy they have in charge up there can you blame them?

:news: