Check your account email address ×

If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He's practically American, he has homes there, loves trump and constantly involved in American politics.   He's your problem now!!!!!

Just proved my point. thread/

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

Nothing if you actually ride it. :snack:

I bet that hay looking rack and suitcase cost twice as much as I paid for a linq bag and bracket. 

the VMI racks run about a hundy and are quality,  I had one on my 12 freeride and 09 gade.  that said the linq in so much easier than dealing with all sorts of straps.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the VMI racks run about a hundy and are quality,  I had one on my 12 freeride and 09 gade.  that said the linq in so much easier than dealing with all sorts of straps.  

I paid 75 nook for my adaptater. :news:

30 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I paid 75 nook for my adaptater. :news:

plus a couple hundy for the linq accesories where the VMI rack lets you use a $10 home depot gas can you prob already have or whatever bags you may have. 

Don't get me wrong the linq end of day to me is easier which is why i switched in 16 to the linq can and medium bag but i still kept using decade old saddlebags from my 05 REV as well because buying the linq ones made no sense.  Nice thing with the doo accessories is they hold value.  i got almost $300 from the med windshield, gas can,  med bag and my old saddlebags a few weeks back.  Prob could have gotten more but i wanted them gone quick and i still got close to what I paid.      

Edited by Angry ginger

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

plus a couple hundy for the linq accesories where the VMI rack lets you use a $10 home depot gas can you prob already have or whatever bags you may have. 

Don't get me wrong the linq end of day to me is easier which is why i switched in 16 to the linq can and medium bag but i still kept using decade old saddlebags from my 05 REV as well because buying the linq ones made no sense.  Nice thing with the doo accessories is they hold value.  i got almost $300 from the med windshield, gas can,  med bag and my old saddlebags a few weeks back.  Prob could have gotten more but i wanted them gone quick and i still got close to what I paid.      

I got the bag for Christmas last year so I dunno what it cost. :lol:

Those Ogio bags they got are like 300 bucks. Yeah they hold more for sure. Don't seem to waterproof either.

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Those Ogio bags they got are like 300 bucks. Yeah they hold more for sure. Don't seem to waterproof either.

Yah, those knapsacks are pricey but they are also the best I have owned for knapsacks.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I bought some used, but in great condition, LinQ bags and Doo GPS and glove box extension off an ultra beta who got suckered into going to inferior Polaris. BIG Win for me. Poor Analreceiver  :lol: :lmao:

:news:

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I bought some used, but in great condition, LinQ bags and Doo GPS and glove box extension off an ultra beta who got suckered into going to inferior Polaris. BIG Win for me. Poor Analreceiver  :lol: :lmao:

:news:

Forgot i also sold my glove box extension as well.   I need to sell the gps and mount next but I will wait to see if i miss riding.  I paid $200 for that from a  guy who didn't know what he had,  dealer sold it to him for his harley so I'll make money on that sale.  

13 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Ya I don't want to pay those prices either. 

I am pretty sure with my sleds having exhaust valves I need to run full synthetic?

I will be watching for sales. The cheapest I found was a new royal purple full syn 2 stroke at $50 from Canadian Tire. 

Hey, Tomas. Just got back from CDN Tire and seen Mystic is on sale for 50% off. I also noticed Royal Purple and I believe Shell were also on sale. Tempted myself to grab a jug of Mystic but I still have 1 and 1/2 jugs of Shell left. I assume the sale would be the same out your way, but I am unsure?

1 minute ago, irv said:

Hey, Tomas. Just got back from CDN Tire and seen Mystic is on sale for 50% off. I also noticed Royal Purple and I believe Shell were also on sale. Tempted myself to grab a jug of Mystic but I still have 1 and 1/2 jugs of Shell left. I assume the sale would be the same out your way, but I am unsure?

The mystic on sale out here was only the synthetic blend. I will double check though. Thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, Tomas. said:

The mystic on sale out here was only the synthetic blend. I will double check though. Thanks!

It shows nothing in their 4 day Black Friday flyer and even their site only shows syn blend but I'm 99% sure the stuff I seen on the shelf was full syn? I'm tempted to go back over!

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Save your money on the Ogio bag.  I had one on my Assault.  No zipper no water proof or even close to keeping moisture out.  4 clips hold the top on and that’s it.  I like their products but not that one.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Save your money on the Ogio bag.  I had one on my Assault.  No zipper no water proof or even close to keeping moisture out.  4 clips hold the top on and that’s it.  I like their products but not that one.

I bought the LinQ knapsack bag but have not used it yet.  Looks better purposed.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I won't be buying one. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

So I just looked. The mystic isn't on sale out here. Only the 1qt jugs of full syn are on sale in Ontario. They are 11.99 instead of 14.99.

If you have a CDN Tire close, it is worth checking out. This is the jug I saw and it was on sale for $30 something dollars even though it doesn't show it here. I was almost going to go over but I still have 1 full 5 liter and 1/2 full 5 liter jug of Shell so I don't need any.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mystik-jt4-2-cycle-full-synthetic-snowmobile-oil-0281729p.0281756.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkcXx3Pv75QIVLYNaBR3q8wpkEAQYBCABEgKK1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#store=336

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I bought the LinQ knapsack bag but have not used it yet.  Looks better purposed.

I’ve been looking for the perfect bag and still haven’t found it.  I want something that’s reasonably waterproof, big or expandable enough to pack enough for a couple day saddlebag tour, and enough room to ack the usual essentials like a shovel , sno bunje, etc.  let me know how you like it, I’ve been eyeballing those

13 hours ago, irv said:

Yeah, I'm not sure about that, but I imagine that might be the case?

Never knew RP made a 2 stroke injector oil? I'm not a big fan of their 4 stroke auto oils as I think they are just overpriced boutique oils. Virgin oil samples and Used oil samples (VOA's & UOA's) show it to be nothing special at all or nothing that can justify its price point. The 2 stroke oil might be different, I don't know, but I'd look into a bit if it is fairly new to the market? 

Early Black Friday sales start tomorrow at CDN Tire for 4 days so it should be worth checking out. I'm going to grab some Pennzoil Ultra syn for the vehicles as it shows it at 55% off. Not that I need anymore to add to my stash but I've never seen it that cheap before. :bc:

They've made HP 2C for a while. The new one for sleds is called Snow 2-C. IDK what, if anything is different about it from the HP 2C. But both are way expensive here.  Like $58/gallon. Wish it was cheaper I'd try it.   When I'm paying $32/gallon for Interceptor tho, it's a no brainier which one I'm gonna run :thumb: