Check your account email address ×

If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or you could ride like a pretty sled! :lol:

I don’t know.what this means.   :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

141525268_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-20T213657_898.gif.ae4f38487d08bffb667f00f5421a55cf.gif

Getting some record gas mileage on your sled, are ya?  It sure is pretty out there.  Very scenic!  Like a post card!

:whistle:

2 hours ago, Legend said:

Good shit. Been using it for at least 8 years on stock and modified engines. 

Farm and Fleet has sales and Mystic has rebates at same time. Cost $12 a gal for this stuff and $9 a gal for semi synthetic. I actually use it in all my 2 stoke stuff, weedeater, leaf blower, chainsaw, etc. 

IMO there isn't any 2T oil commonly available out there thats bad. But why pay $50+ a gal when other stuff works just as good for a lot less

I got into a huge pissing match with some supposed big shots from Yamaha when I was on TY4stroke back in 2014 complaining about the price of their 4 stroke synthetic oil priced at $21.99 a Liter up here! I asked repeatedly what was so special about it that warranted them charging almost $22 bucks a liter. It got ugly with a couple mods threatening to shut the thread down but thankfully, Tom, the owner said no, as he also wanted to know. I have no idea if I had anything to do with that but shortly after the oil went from almost $22 bucks a liter down to $13. It starts on pg 3, post #33 if you're interested? I believe there was another one of mine that got removed? It might be the bigger one with the big shots? https://ty4stroke.com/threads/another-failed-oil-thread-2014.125644/page-3 I repeat exactly what you say on post 67. 

EDIT: This is the thread here where it got a little heated. :lol:https://ty4stroke.com/threads/do-you-yamalube.117849/

53 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I am a little jealous. That up here in nookland Alberta is $54. I checked mystics site and they do not have a dealer in Canada. The price listed on their website converts to only $34 cad. We are getting ripped off.

I bought what I thought was a full synthetic oil last year but i just found out that it was only synthetic blend. I had to go and check and in the print on the back says "blend". So now I am worried about running what I have left in my 07 cfr 600 and 08 Polaris 700 cfi. 

I have been shopping around on the internet tonight and cannot seem to find "full" synthetic 2 stroke oil up here for less than $54(cad) per gallon. If someone in Canada has an in on decently priced oil, please let me know lol. 

I remember buying Shell Snow Ultra for $36(cad)/1gal. I am blown away how expensive this shit has gotten.

I've been using Shell semi in my old 95 XLT now for quite a few years and it has been a good oil. Mind you, my XLT has no power valves, etc, so not a lot of concern on my end?

CDN Tire usually puts both on sale, Shell and Mystic, and that is when I purchase mine. Not a chance in hell I am paying $55 and $65 for Mystic and Shell full syn! 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Getting some record gas mileage on your sled, are ya?  It sure is pretty out there.  Very scenic!  Like a post card!

He has a pretty sled. 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm guessing far from record.  But 12 is a hell of a lot better than 7

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I got into a huge pissing match with some supposed big shots from Yamaha when I was on TY4stroke back in 2014 complaining about the price of their 4 stroke synthetic oil priced at $21.99 a Liter up here! I asked repeatedly what was so special about it that warranted them charging almost $22 bucks a liter. It got ugly with a couple mods threatening to shut the thread down but thankfully, Tom, the owner said no, as he also wanted to know. I have no idea if I had anything to do with that but shortly after the oil went from almost $22 bucks a liter down to $13. It starts on pg 3, post #33 if you're interested? I believe there was another one of mine that got removed? It might be the bigger one with the big shots? https://ty4stroke.com/threads/another-failed-oil-thread-2014.125644/page-3 I repeat exactly what you say on post 67.

Yeah I agree with it on 4S oil even more. If it has the certifications that meet the OEM specifications, it will not harm the engine, period. No matter what it costs. 

The vehicle manufacturers are all get so precise with what's needed for autos today with DI and small engines with turbos, all the oils are getting to be basically the same if they meet the specs. 

The big money grab for the OEMs now is having the oil companies PAY to have their oil certified to the OEMs specs. Some won't do all of their oils, but if you look at the data sheets, many times the oils will have the proper specs to meet the certifications. 

Its all really a bunch of bullshit, but I like figuring all the shit out. I have a 18 Ecoboost F150, but use 0w-40 Castrol in it, even though its not certified by Ford. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good gas mileage doesn’t factor into my choose in motor sport vehicles.

Does the Ctec's still have the fuel going into the bottom end? Or are they like Poo with the injectors in transfer port, or doo DI?

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Yeah I agree with it on 4S oil even more. If it has the certifications that meet the OEM specifications, it will not harm the engine, period. No matter what it costs. 

The vehicle manufacturers are all get so precise with what's needed for autos today with DI and small engines with turbos, all the oils are getting to be basically the same if they meet the specs. 

The big money grab for the OEMs now is having the oil companies PAY to have their oil certified to the OEMs specs. Some won't do all of their oils, but if you look at the data sheets, many times the oils will have the proper specs to meet the certifications. 

Its all really a bunch of bullshit, but I like figuring all the shit out. I have a 18 Ecoboost F150, but use 0w-40 Castrol in it, even though its not certified by Ford. 

Yep. GM now has D1G2 spec oil and for any manu to put that on their bottle/jug, it costs .6 cents per jug. 6 cents doesn't sound like a lot but when you are talking millions of bottles/jugs, it adds up.

GM is also in bed with Mobil-1. Kinda a you scratch my back I'll scratch your's scenario. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum syn oil met that D1G2 rating long before GM came out with it so they said stick it when it came to paying that 6 cents per bottle/jug price tag, but because GM owns that spec, in order to put it on the bottles, manu's have to pay for it. I am glad Pennzoil told them to stick it where the sun don't shine. Pennzoil and Mobil are also huge competitors.

I edited my thread earlier but here is the post where I got into it with a mod and some alleged Yamaha big shot. https://ty4stroke.com/threads/do-you-yamalube.117849/

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

Does the Ctec's still have the fuel going into the bottom end? Or are they like Poo with the injectors in transfer port, or doo DI?

Uses a dual injection with an additional mixture going into the piston through a slot.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

New colors man. Sharp. 

Brand loyalty is for losers. Buying a Cat tells them it’s okay to build junk. It’s like the Detroit lions. They put out a garbage product every year and yet they sell out every game. The fanbase in Detroit are like a bunch of brand loyal Cat riders

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Brand loyalty is for losers. Buying a Cat tells them it’s okay to build junk. It’s like the Detroit lions. They put out a garbage product every year and yet they sell out every game. The fanbase in Detroit are like a bunch of brand loyal Cat riders

Your face hole is leaking again.  :lmao:

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

• Haha 1