Check your account email address ×

New 2021 cat!!!

Rod

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't even think 12% 

Ok I'll bite. So if the axys is say, 95% new parts content, and the G4 is also 95% new, what does that make the cat at 88% new parts content?  The oldest pile of shit there is on the market.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Ok I'll bite. So if the axys is say, 95% new parts content, and the G4 is also 95% new, what does that make the cat at 88% new parts content?  The oldest pile of shit there is on the market.  

and again I am not even sure it is 12% 

I bet the m is less than 5% I have not tore in to a modern trail cat .

but I do know diff tunnel diff coolers diff skid diff arms diff chain case diff clutches diff skis diff shocks and mount location diff motor diff tracks diff break diff guages diff tank diff plastics diff bars diff steering mount .I don't think the basic bulk head is even comparable with out extensive welding and drilling to move a arm mounts tunnel mounts steering mounts etc etc .

now move to the m and nothing is the same not even the heated grips or switches to run them. 

and yeah about that old abortion of a chassis remind us again what was the dominant cross countery  and snow x chassis and drag race chassis  in said time of this abortion 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and again I am not even sure it is 12% 

I bet the m is less than 5% I have not tore in to a modern trail cat .

but I do know diff tunnel diff coolers diff skid diff arms diff chain case diff clutches diff skis diff shocks and mount location diff motor diff tracks diff break diff guages diff tank diff plastics diff bars diff steering mount .I don't think the basic bulk head is even comparable with out extensive welding and drilling to move a arm mounts tunnel mounts steering mounts etc etc .

now move to the m and nothing is the same not even the heated grips or switches to run them. 

and yeah about that old abortion of a chassis remind us again what was the dominant crosscounter and snow x chassis and drag race chassis  in said time of this abortion 

Hows cat done in any endurance races recently :news: 

No one cares about SX, its been dying for years.  Look at cains quest.  Newfi had 2 new procross 800s he raced with and both blew motors and had all sorts of problems within the first few days of the race.  Cat somehow won 1 iron dog since the procross came out.  Those endurance race results coupled with the preferred brands in the mountains (notoriously polaris, recently doo has been better) and this goes to show how far cat has fallen.  

Edited by thewayout

16 minutes ago, thewayout said:

This :bc:

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not much . cast bulkhead diff arms 

I have both sleds. They are not the same. 

But all sleds have evolved over time. They all change over time. And they all have some of the same DNA as their predecessors. So yeah, all brands sleds are "similar" as the sled before it. 

The manufacturers just cant take wild swings at trying different shit every 3 years. There wouldn't be anybody making sleds anymore if that was the case.

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You ain't keeping up with no shortie on a mountain sled on the trail.  Especially if they use to ride SnoX Not fucking happening. 

You see this shit Bhent? :lol:

The UP ain't the mountains. :lol: 

eggzactly :bc:

Gay Jay killing the illiterate ezra

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So according to the prices on the Cat site and what I’m seeing advertised by dealers with stock, I can order a 2021 for less money than I can buy a left over 2019 of the same model.

its an interesting marketing experiment. Wonder how it’s working for the dealers.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Tucker Hibbert could have won piloting a Yamaha Bravo :lol:

Tucker didn’t win all the podium spots.  Most came in USXC.  He doesn’t race that.

But, thanks for yet another retarded “without Tucker...” analysis.

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tucker didn’t win all the podium spots.  Most came in USXC.  He doesn’t race that.

But, thanks for yet another retarded “without Tucker...” analysis.

:lmao:

Well, 'without Tucker".......Arctic Crap would probably be out of business. :lol:

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who in the fuck is Drew? What's he got?

THAT"S the exception you chose on the comparison?  Retard.  :lol: 

How ya doin' kid?

The main difference is the Spark was a success and the Blast won't be. 

I'm good. Work is steady, the new truck is great, and it's almost riding season.

17 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I think the alpha rail riot will really appeal to young and dumb buyers 

Agreed.

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no the first 2 yrs it was now a total scam 

I thought the 60hp one was still $5,500?

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The main difference is the Spark was a success and the Blast won't be. 

I'm good. Work is steady, the new truck is great, and it's almost riding season.

Agreed.

I thought the 60hp one was still $5,500?

nop