Check your account email address ×

New 2021 cat!!!

Rod

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I’ve seen some pretty wide open, deep pow pics there.  I’d certainly think a long track could be utilized.  There’s some places up here too but, we just don’t get that kind of lake effect that the UP does.

We get powder, but can get through any of it with a 137 with a 1.75

would a much longer track do even better? Sure. But for the amount of times you’d need it I doubt it’s worth putting up with it for the other 85% of our riding 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I’ve seen some pretty wide open, deep pow pics there.  I’d certainly think a long track could be utilized.  There’s some places up here too but, we just don’t get that kind of lake effect that the UP does.

Definitely not like it is out west where you actually need a long track. 

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

would a much longer track do even better? Sure. But for the amount of times you’d need it I doubt it’s worth putting up with it for the other 85% of our riding 

Man, I know this.  I’m a pretty decent rider off trail too (just not fluent) and I can bury a shorty down into a day of shit in no time flat.  If I was an off trail guy....I’d be looking at the 144+ for sure.  With that, you can still scoot along the trails just fine to get to the open fields/hills.

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You ain't keeping up with no shortie on a mountain sled on the trail.  Especially if they use to ride SnoX Not fucking happening. 

You see this shit Bhent? :lol:

The UP ain't the mountains. :lol: 

eggzactly :bc:

said not loosing me .

and no the up is not tgbe mountains but there are many many guys who only  go to play on the tree filled hills . imho no other reason to go up there . 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Definitely not like it is out west where you actually need a long track. 

I could buy into a 137 with a tall lug getting you just about everywhere you wanted to go I guess.  Every now and then, some retard wants to jump off on a fire road and porpoise around a bit.  My 129’s have done fine....but I know to keep speed.  It’s lame riding though.

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

I have 4 mtn sleds and 1 trail sled. There is no fucking way I can ride as fast on my mtn sleds as my trail sled on trails. And my mtn sleds have more hp.

not as fast but you know the deal go in real hot lock her up get way off the side and hammer down . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not as fast but you know the deal go in real hot lock her up get way off the side and hammer down . 

Obviously we have to ride a little bit of trail out west to get away from the easy spots. But I absolutely hate riding my mtn sleds on the trails. They just fucking suck on the trails. 

Seriously, riding 5 miles of trails on a mtn sled is like riding 150 miles on a trail sled. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Obviously we have to ride a little bit of trail out west to get away from the easy spots. But I absolutely hate riding my mtn sleds on the trails. They just fucking suck on the trails. 

Seriously, riding 5 miles of trails on a mtn sled is like riding 150 miles on a trail sled. 

The handling must be atrocious...let alone the cooling issues.

9 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Bingo :bc:

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

I have 4 mtn sleds and 1 trail sled. There is no fucking way I can ride as fast on my mtn sleds as my trail sled on trails. And my mtn sleds have more hp.

Exactly! :bc:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I know this.  I’m a pretty decent rider off trail too (just not fluent) and I can bury a shorty down into a day of shit in no time flat.  If I was an off trail guy....I’d be looking at the 144+ for sure.  With that, you can still scoot along the trails just fine to get to the open fields/hills.

You'd be dumb getting anything longer than a 137" 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

said not loosing me .

and no the up is not tgbe mountains but there are many many guys who only  go to play on the tree filled hills . imho no other reason to go up there . 

On the straight rail road grades, no you'll keep up. Get into the twisties, and you'd get left in the dust. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I could buy into a 137 with a tall lug getting you just about everywhere you wanted to go I guess.  Every now and then, some retard wants to jump off on a fire road and porpoise around a bit.  My 129’s have done fine....but I know to keep speed.  It’s lame riding though.

137" with a tall lug is all you'd need. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

We'd save you a seat at the next stop.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Zambroski said:

The handling must be atrocious...let alone the cooling issues.

It is. 

The Axys cooling is MUCH better than the Pro chassis cooling. 

There ya fuck, the Axys and Pro are 2 totally different chassis. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Bingo :bc:

Exactly! :bc:

You'd be dumb getting anything longer than a 137" 

On the straight rail road grades, no you'll keep up. Get into the twisties, and you'd get left in the dust. 

137" with a tall lug is all you'd need. 

We'd save you a seat at the next stop.  :thumbsup:

like I said I have a dimond pounder 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not much . cast bulkhead diff arms 

:lol: 

"not much, diff frame, front suspension, engines, and rear suspension." 

See how dumb that sounds if i talk about cars in the same sense as you just talked about the axys vs pro ride? 

I think 98% of the parts are completely new on an axys compared to the pro ride chassis, and the remaining 2% are some nuts and bolts 

26 minutes ago, Legend said:

if you go with a larger crew ever and want to check out a real pimped out house and virtualy your own pass to play on check out lisa,s shack .

I highly recommend it .

pita to get to but once there as long as your don't wreck or have a back up all good 

http://wildskies.com/

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

"not much, diff frame, front suspension, engines, and rear suspension." 

See how dumb that sounds if i talk about cars in the same sense as you just talked about the axys vs pro ride? 

I think 98% of the parts are completely new on an axys compared to the pro ride chassis, and the remaining 2% are some nuts and bolts 

so like a M then 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Did you just fire a shot across his bow over participation....?

CAUSE I LIKE IT!!!!11

K, so “thewayout” is also “Drew”.

Who the fuck is “butters”?

How than name came about is another question.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

K, so “thewayout” is also “Drew”.

Who the fuck is “butters”?

How than name came about is another question.  :lol:

I'm also butters, fuckface!!

Don't worry how the name came about.  You aren't cool enough to ride with us yet bro. :lol: 

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so the m ? 

Exactly. the percentage would be so high that it defeats any argument that the 2021 procross is anything different then its aborted 2012 sister fucking meth'd out cousin. 

Edited by thewayout