Check your account email address ×

New 2021 cat!!!

Rod

I think its gonna be 2 models, one for mountains one for trail riders but I really do think the days of having triple 2S are over, and if I am wrong, I will make an appointment with Polaris 550 and start sucking his cock with a brown bag over :lol: 

Memo note: Arcto,  please cancel new powerplant if they are 2S triple.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I think its gonna be 2 models, one for mountains one for trail riders but I really do think the days of having triple 2S are over, and if I am wrong, I will make an appointment with Polaris 550 and start sucking his cock with a brown bag over :lol: 

Memo note: Arcto,  please cancel new powerplant if they are 2S triple.  :lol: 

So many people say if anyone made a new 2 stroke triple they’d buy it but I still can’t see that happening 

I’d buy one in a heartbeat 

I'm really hoping for some good stuff...and not just Mountain rider faggy shit.  I don't know that my hopes are all that high but, we need to see some type of progression for the future.  I don't need to see a new chassis for that.  Let the others try to catch up to the PC first.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cat's really pumping this up with the rhetoric.   Better be something better than a 998 Turbo in a riot or a HCR with the 158 HP Ctec2.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm really hoping for some good stuff...and not just Mountain rider faggy shit.  I don't know that my hopes are all that high but, we need to see some type of progression for the future.  I don't need to see a new chassis for that.  Let the others try to catch up to the PC first.  :lol: 

Same.  I have zero interest in the mountain stuff but that's all the rage these days.  

The Procross needs a diet.  Moving the rider slightly more forward and up would be good as well.  May not apply to the SX sleds.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:19 PM, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Arguably the best chassis on the market :owned: 

You're smoking some good shit. I've owned two that were complete junk and road like garbage. The only good thing on the procross is the front end 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're smoking some good shit. I've owned two that were complete junk and road like garbage. The only good thing on the procross is the front end 

Mine hasn’t had a single issue oops 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kids mountain sled?

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They ride pretty good with the QS3's now but its def no axys...

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same.  I have zero interest in the mountain stuff but that's all the rage these days.  

The Procross needs a diet.  Moving the rider slightly more forward and up would be good as well.  May not apply to the SX sleds.

It doesn't.  Mine is much more forward in design than my last one.  I really like it.  I'll take the "diet" but, not at the cost of strength.  There are a few things they can shave off though.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Code for: I like a nice comfortable ride that requires little rider input.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn't.  Mine is much more forward in design than my last one.  I really like it.  I'll take the "diet" but, not at the cost of strength.  There are a few things they can shave off though.

Code for: I like a nice comfortable ride that requires little rider input.

Code for Ride quality sucks. It doesn't hold a candle to a skidoo or a Polaris PERIOD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1