Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I think there is a certain period of time (30 days I think) where no permits are required. It hits the local newspapers around here every summer. 

Kind of unenforceable law. I think they are trying to slow it down with parking enforcement to no avail .

19 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Wow......

Justin Trudeau likens Boeing Super Hornets to George Lucas’ fictional “X-Wing Fighter”

586698234eabc_TrudeauComparison.thumb.jpg

AP Newswire-

In a statement given to Ottawa press, when again asked how the Liberal government could justify the purchase of Boeing Super Hornets to replace Canada’s aging fleet of CF-18 Hornets , failing any open competition, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau replied “Call it coincidence or whatever,.....  the Boeing Super Hornet even looks like an X-Wing Fighter.  And let’s not forget...... they were victorious in every installment of the series.”  By “series”, the Prime Minister is referring to the Star Wars saga of Hollywood movies, created by George Lucas. 

There is one problem with this statement (actually, there are several), lest I point out the obvious....... X-Wing Fighters are fictional aircraft.  No more fictional than the “capability gap” that Canada’s armed forces top commanders have repeatedly labelled as non-existent. 

When pressed on the matter, the federal Minister of Defence, Harjit Saijan stated “I will not comment on the PM’s comments, in reference to similarities with real or fictional aircraft.  I can however assure all Canadians that the Canadian Air Force’s fighter aircraft capability gap is a real one, and we have acted swiftly by procuring these next generation aircraft from Boeing.  They are the finest aircraft available to Canadian Forces in their category, and are not some distant “paper airplane”.  Contrary to many accounts, these fighters do employ stealth technologies that will keep our pilots and Canada safe, for decades to come.”

I can’t be the only one scratching my head over this.  Is our Prime Minister receiving royalties from Lucasfilm for the name-drop?  One cannot fathom any other reasonable explanation for this comparison. 

Is our fighter aircraft procurement strategy, based upon which movie aircraft best looks like it could fit the bill?  Our armed forces, and all Canadians, deserve better than this.  There needs to be, as before, an open competition to all NATO fighter aircraft manufacturers, to procure the best aircraft for Canada’s needs. 

Unless Mr. Trudeau plans to defend Canada’s Arctic Sovereignty claims with Jedi Knights at the aircrafts’ controls. 

Well I've never watched Star Wars, or any of the series, it would seem reasonable Justine would compare the 18 to a fictional aircraft.....after all every politician is fictional 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Well I've never watched Star Wars, or any of the series, it would seem reasonable Justine would compare the 18 to a fictional aircraft.....after all every politician is fictional 

And Liberals are susceptible to Jedi mind games. 

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

A paddle ball like in the Governor scene of Blazing Saddles would fascinate Justine.

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Most epic X Wing fighter Battle , 

this should sum it up ....

I'm afraid most of the humour on Family Guy would be over JT's head.

On the Star Wars theme, he'll probably order a bunch of these trucks for the army when they go to Africa. "They look like what the Stormtroopers would drive"

480-Summit-White-4x4-4WD-2016-Chevrolet-

Who thinks up this shit?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/brand-trudeau-mulled-to-help-pitch-world-on-canadian-return-to-peackeeping

JT troops.png

Someone should frag' his ass. Or do something to wipe that insipid smirk off his face. It makes you wonder if there is any brain activity...

Edited by revrnd

Poncho...... you've never seen Star Wars?  I'm gonna tape over all my old Super 8 Swedish Erotica, and dub copies for ya.  Give ya something to watch other than Ron Jeremy and The Return of Long Dong Silver.  

And believe it or not, the scale modelling done in those early movies still looks more realistic than modern CGI, which I find cartoonish at best. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

14 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

"Peacekeeping" - definition

A Libtard saying which on the surface, appears that we're actually fucking doing something. 

Basically creates idle soldiers who rape villagers out of boredom.....

Or can't shoot back (due to rules of engagement) when they're being shot @.  Or have to call HQ when they are being shot before shooting back. It'll be all wonderful & full of accomplishments until the 1st soldier comes back in a body bag.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

When if ever will Truedope wake up and realize the UN is past it's sell by date? All the voting member countries can align on a resolution only to have it squashed by a veto from Russia

In the parallel universe he lives in, it's the early 70s & Canadians are keeping the Turks & Greeks from shooting @ each other on Cyprus. 

Those little kids on the Ontario climate change TV ad remind me of a 10 year old JT being brainwashed during his childhood. It's obvious that his childhood wasn't normal when Maggie was "off" to start w/, & he considers Castro a friend of the family. 

Edited by revrnd

18 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

The UN is irrelevant.  They allow membership to non-democracies

JT will convince those countries to adopt a democratic system, just like him preaching to African countries to embrace people of the LGBT persuasion.

A survey released today Trudeau is the preferred PM of 49% of those survey over Rona Ambrose & Tom Mulcair.

Was there no "none of the above" since Ambrose is an interim leader & who knows what is going on in NDPland? 

Seems to be a Liberal backed poll to get a high number to make the low info voters think JT is popular.

On December 31, 2016 at 0:55 AM, Puzzleboy said:

Poncho...... you've never seen Star Wars?  I'm gonna tape over all my old Super 8 Swedish Erotica, and dub copies for ya.  Give ya something to watch other than Ron Jeremy and The Return of Long Dong Silver.  

And believe it or not, the scale modelling done in those early movies still looks more realistic than modern CGI, which I find cartoonish at best. 

Just read this now.....no never watched any of the Star Wars stuff, I tried to watch one a couple years back, terrible.   I was never a sci-fi fan.  Now Billy Mummy in Lost in Space was awesome....Dr Smith too.....I don't think you were born when that came out...quality space tv...

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Just read this now.....no never watched any of the Star Wars stuff, I tried to watch one a couple years back, terrible.   I was never a sci-fi fan.  Now Billy Mummy in Lost in Space was awesome....Dr Smith too.....I don't think you were born when that came out...quality space tv...

Danger Will Robinson danger. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So New Years celebration 150th Canadian year and where is Justin?  Nasau Bahamas.  

Canada is back

And burning plenty of fuel on taxpayer dime. 

And increasing his personal carbon footprint.

"Do as I say, not as I do"

How 'bout we start a GoFundMe page to send him to Turkey? The way the shit is hitting the fan over there the law of averages should work in our favour.