Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

WRONG AGAIN FAIL... You don't get it and never will. There isn't much that you actually do get. Sure the end of conflict in the middle east would be wonderful... but you sure won't achieve it with Truedopesque  hugs and smiles.

I sure do miss our leader spreading fear, good times even knowing nothing was achieved.  02tool chants more of the same more of the same more of the same.

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I sure do miss our leader spreading fear, good times even knowing nothing was achieved.  02tool chants more of the same more of the same more of the same.

:lol:Fail... you have a real bromance going on with Truedope. In your eyes everything he does is golden even if it achieves absolutely nothing for the betterment of Canada. Matter of fact even the stuff he does to the detriment of Canada is golden in your eyes. He makes himself out to be an idiot in front of the rest of the world and he is still golden.

Fail just thinking about Truedope

Capture.JPG

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:Fail... you have a real bromance going on with Truedope. In your eyes everything he does is golden even if it achieves absolutely nothing for the betterment of Canada. Matter of fact even the stuff he does to the detriment of Canada is golden in your eyes. He makes himself out to be an idiot in front of the rest of the world and he is still golden.

Fail just thinking about Truedope

Capture.JPG

no not everything but I don't mind the  direction we have taken. I don't mind a tax break either something we haven't seen since the last liberal government.  I didn't like the FEAR this direction Harper did in his last 2 years.  I don't like the cap and trade as it stands.  Okay on pipe line agreement something Harper couldn't get done. 

so Ya so far I am okay with Trudeau and I am sure that will change after a few terms

I know you guys think Trudeau is a world wide joke, you couldn't be more WRONG. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes Taliban live on and gaining ground again.   Point made

Iraq worst condition in 5 decades. Point made

Syria increasing war should help the matter.   Point made by 02sled

Trudeau bad for leading nations towards end of conflict. Point made by FSOntario

yup I get it 02sled

So you are betting on JT to end the conflicts in the middle east? :lol:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you are betting on JT to end the conflicts in the middle east? :lol:

no of course not,  I am hoping his lead on the subject does something, how about you?  hoping for complete failure and more dead :dunno:...   Point is the world is listening again something we haven't had in well 10 years :lol: 

You  have stated many times you only care about money, so why even concern yourself with world issues  :dunno:  The next few years will be very interesting 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no of course not,  I am hoping his lead on the subject does something, how about you?  hoping for complete failure and more dead :dunno:...   Point is the world is listening again something we haven't had in well 10 years :lol: 

You  have stated many times you only care about money, so why even concern yourself with world issues  :dunno:  The next few years will be very interesting 

Sorry if I care about domestic issues first and foremost.   The rest is fluff.   Perhaps JT better start focussing on that since the Libtard support is dropping. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry if I care about domestic issues first and foremost.   The rest is fluff.   Perhaps JT better start focussing on that since the Libtard support is dropping. 

And so you should

As for fluff, one day All this will be our backyard - We are the most fortunate place on earth

Are you kidding?  I already mentioned that in the other Trutard thread.  The airframe is a 40 year old design.  The Super Hornet has a few radar signature reducing tweaks, but it's still not a "stealth" aircraft.  Which means not invisible to enemy radar.  Can you imagine trying to assert ownership over the Arctic with these, against a stealth equipped enemy?  They would all be shot down before they knew what hit them.

The JSF (F35) is the only choice, and Trudeau has completely fucked this up.  Not to mention that we already had some commitments to Lockheed.  Even our military commanders have said they'd rather retrofit the existing fleet until the F35s are ready.  And American commanders are saying the F35 is now performing better than expected.  And there is a VTOL variant that would be invaluable in the North, in areas devoid of runways. 

Total nonsense..... as is the "capability gap" the Defence Minister conjured up.  Our Generals have since stated they declared no such thing. 

We have to imagine that the ONLY reason Trudeau is pushing ahead with these is because the previous government had intended to buy F35s.  Which is the only aircraft available to us that fits our needs.  What a fucking fiasco. 

Take a look at the Super Hornet order book, if you doubt what I'm saying here. 

•  

are we okay with 18 of these?  why aren't you guys posting about this stuff :dunno:

super-hornet.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x7

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/22/canada-considers-buying-10-super-hornet-fighter-jets.html

Just trying to keep the score

Edited by Puzzleboy

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

And so you should

As for fluff, one day All this will be our backyard - We are the most fortunate place on earth

How so?   Canada has always done more than its part helping its allies and that wont change,  but its really a drop in the bucket and we play a very minor role.   

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

And so you should

How so?   Canada has always done more than its part helping its allies and that wont change,  but its really a drop in the bucket and we play a very minor role.   

15 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Are you kidding?  I already mentioned that in the other Trutard thread.  The airframe is a 40 year old design.  The Super Hornet has a few radar signature reducing tweaks, but it's still not a "stealth" aircraft.  Which means not invisible to enemy radar.  Can you imagine trying to assert ownership over the Arctic with these, against a stealth equipped enemy?  They would all be shot down before they knew what hit them.

The JSF (F35) is the only choice, and Trudeau has completely fucked this up.  Not to mention that we already had some commitments to Lockheed.  Even our military commanders have said they'd rather retrofit the existing fleet until the F35s are ready.  And American commanders are saying the F35 is now performing better than expected.  And there is a VTOL variant that would be invaluable in the North, in areas devoid of runways. 

Total nonsense..... as is the "capability gap" the Defence Minister conjured up.  Our Generals have since stated they declared no such thing. 

We have to imagine that the ONLY reason Trudeau is pushing ahead with these is because the previous government had intended to buy F35s.  Which is the only aircraft available to us that fits our needs.  What a fucking fiasco. 

Take a look at the Super Hornet order book, if you doubt what I'm saying here. 

•  

are we okay with 18 of these?  why aren't you guys posting about this stuff :dunno:

super-hornet.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x7

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/22/canada-considers-buying-10-super-hornet-fighter-jets.html

Just trying to keep the score

we are down 25% of our flight fleet, previous government didn't do anything about it.   Maybe Trudeau should do more of the same :dunno: .....

Waiting for the next election,  you can vote for something to change then.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That may be so, and if the Conservatives are to blame, so be it.  And yes, it's in Selfie's hands now. 

Either way, it's hardly justification for buying the WRONG airplane. 

And we lost another F-18 the other day, and it's pilot, during a training mission  Not much info yet.  Condolences to his family and friends. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

27 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

That may be so, and if the Conservatives are to blame, so be it.  And yes, it's in Selfie's hands now. 

Either way, it's hardly justification for buying the WRONG airplane. 

And we lost another F-18 the other day, and it's pilot, during a training mission  Not much info yet.  Condolences to his family and friends. 

Cons are not the blame - just pointing out Harper did nothing, same thing as did nothing to the PM mansion when he was told too. 

The government said it would take 5 years to work a deal for more modern crafts, this is just an intern measure. 

Been away from the 'tube off to visit Killer's neighbourhood. Even walked past the MINT up there.

The UN where to start?

The Oil for Food Scandal:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/mar/21/20040321-101405-2593r/

The Rwandan genocide (which the UN was in country) :

http://history1900s.about.com/od/rwandangenocide/a/Rwanda-Genocide.htm

Pol Pot's reign of terror in which over a million Cambodian citizens perished. Not sure if there was any attempt by the UN to stop this

http://www.biography.com/people/pol-pot-9443888

The Syrian civil war. Five years in which the UN has been unable/unwilling to stop.

The UNHRC  & its members w/ less than stellar human tights records.

http://www.economist.com/node/11090832

UNICEF, does it even exist anymore? Even before I moved from the city in '11, it had been years since I had seen a kid on Hallowe'en collecting for UNICEF. Those of us that went to school in the 60s & 70s will remember being cajoled by our teachers to take collection boxes when we were trick or treating. I wonder if our educators wisened up or what?

I imagine there are other examples of the UN's uselessness (I'm sure AC & O2 can provide some others) but it reminds me of the League of Nations prior to WWII. The Axis pretty much did as they pleased before war actually broke out (see Austria/Sudetenland, Manchuria & Abyssinia). Today's despots fuck over their populations w/o any worries of repercussions from the UN.

And this is an organization that Trudeau thinks so highly of?

The only time Canada is on the radar of persons around the world is when Bono or Ban Ki Moon come begging hat in hand. Even then this doesn't reach the world media, Finally, I saw a segment about the latest Syrian talks w/ US Secretary of State Kerry speaking. No mention of Stephane Dion's contribution. Mind you the media outside of Canada could be excused for ignoring him as they probably didn't understand what he was going on about.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Anyone get the Globe?

I saw article title "PM says he is lobied at Liberal fundraisers but not influenced."

The drama teacher is a poor actor even.  

Q: How can you tell when a Liberal is lying?

A: His lips are moving.

I forgot to mention in my UN rant that if PM Fluffhead wants a 1st hand account of the UN's clusterfuck in Rwanda, he can just get in touch w/ retired  Lieutenant-General Roméo Dallaire .

From Wiki':

Dallaire served as Force Commander of UNAMIR, the ill-fated United Nations peacekeeping force for Rwanda between 1993 and 1994, and attempted to stop the genocide that was being waged by Hutuextremists against Tutsis and Hutu moderates.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The government's Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation presents its report on age limit, price and taxation recommendations. http://www.cbc.ca/1.3893876

LIVE CAST

Pretty soon, you will be like a kid in a candy store.

Last Saturday afternoon, in Ottawa an aide to PM Justin Trudeau visited the Cardinal of the Catholic cathedral in Ottawa.  He told the Cardinal that PM Justin Trudeau would be attending the next mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Trudeau to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Trudeau a saint.

The Cardinal replied, "No.  I don't really like the man, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Trudeau's views.” 

Trudeau's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a cheque here and now for a donation of $10,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregation you see Trudeau as a saint."

The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon."

As Trudeau's aide promised, Trudeau appeared for the Sunday worship and seated himself prominently at the forward left side of the centre aisle.  As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Trudeau was present.  The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While PM Trudeau's presence is probably an honour to some, the man is not numbered among my personal favourite personages.  Some of his views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and he tends to flip-flop on many other issues.  Justin Trudeau is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief.  I must say, Justin Trudeau is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed.  He also has a reputation for shirking his MP obligations, both In Ottawa and in Quebec.  The man is simply not to be trusted."

The Cardinal concluded, "But, when compared with Kathleen Wynne, Trudeau is a saint."