Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

So Justin had a meeting with the big city mayors and in his address to them he said he hopes Trump remembers that Canada and USA have a long history together.

What Trump is thinking is here is a spoiled little brat who has no clue what he is doing, has been completely disrespectful to me during my campaign and has not come out to support my presidency in any way.  

Trump is going to crush us thanks to JT and his bullshit.

Trump would look at Truedope and think to himself, I'm dealing with an amateur, god help me. Then he runs into the wimpy Chrystia Freeland and thinks, please don't cry. I don't need that kind of BS.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Trump would look at Truedope and think to himself, I'm dealing with an amateur, god help me. Then he runs into the wimpy Chrystia Freeland and thinks, please don't cry. I don't need that kind of BS.

I saw the Shiny Pony talking about something the last couple of days & he comes across as a rank amateur. I don't think @ any time in the history between Canada & the US have we been so ill-equipped. If he gets an invite to the White House (which I highly doubt will happen) I'm pretty sure Justin and Barron will be at the kids table. Wait Barron will be sitting w/ the grown ups & JT will be joined w/ the grandchildren. The granddaughter looking after DJT's pens after the inauguration looked more worldly than Trudeau. 

But hey, the pot will be legal!

So the one trick pony with the nice hair continues to be an idiot. His handlers must cringe every time he goes out and makes a comment in public they haven't written for him.

In Dartmouth, N.S., Monday, Justin Trudeau said that because his maternal grandfather was born in Scotland, he understands the immigrant experience.

In Kingston, Ont., last week, Trudeau was asked what to do if he got a spot on his tie — and he had a handy tip.

And, of course, in Peterborough, Ont., he forced his aides into some damage control when he blurted out that the oilsands ought to be phased out.

These are all part of what passes for the out-takes so far at the six town hall-style meetings Trudeau has held in Ontario, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick on his national ‘listening’ tour.

The Immigrant Experience: In Dartmouth, a 25-year-old man who identified himself as an Italian citizen complained about the hoops he was going through to become a Canadian citizen. Trudeau started his reply this way: “I’m a 10th- or 11th-generation Canadian on one of my sides but my maternal grandfather was born in Scotland so I do have some idea of the challenges it takes to come to Canada and has took over the sweep of history of Canada.”

Huh?

The grandfather in question was James Sinclair, born in Banff, Scotland, in 1908, who arrived in Canada with his family when he was three. He adjusted to life as an immigrant so well that he served as an MP from B.C. for 18 years, a career that had been over for 15 years before Trudeau was born.

Hopefully the people that elected the clown are listening to him on his so called listening tour and saying to themselves. My god, what have we done.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/01/18/justin-trudeau-mocked-for-baffling-immigration-comment

Damn.... his grammar and use of the English language is even wrong, and he was a teacher.

I do have some idea of the challenges it takes to come to Canada and has took taken over the sweep of history of Canada.”

Edited by 02sled

On 1/21/2017 at 9:43 AM, 02sled said:

LMAO!

The most recent "immigrant" in my family was my paternal grandmother who came from Birmingham as a child just before WWI. On the other side of my father's family, they came from Germany in the 1800s. 

My mother's family were descendants of the United Empire Loyalists.

The only thing I can think of the "immigrant experience" is asking my parents why Grandma butchered English ;) "Why does Grandma say 'sawer' when she should be saying 'saw'?"

On the other hand I wonder if Justine will change his tune about the tar sands when he travels to Alberta? I'm not sure if it was him a few years ago, but it was a Liberal, but there was controversy when the politico said something in French in Quebec, then while in Alberta said something contradictory in English. I'm thinking it was about gun control or the gun registry. 

Just saw Trump on the news. He said in the next week or weeks, didn't catch the exact word he would be talking with the PM of Canada about NAFTA. Truedope is in over his head on this for sure. Trump will be all business and Truedope will be about hugs and selfies with NAFTA down the list.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

I saw the Twit arriving for the cabinet meetings strolling casually in a pair of jeans.WTF. I would not be surprised if his entire party starts to follow his lead . I can see it now, how long until we get to see him in a pair of sweats and a Value Village t-Shirt ?

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

I saw the Twit arriving for the cabinet meetings strolling casually in a pair of jeans.WTF. I would not be surprised if his entire party starts to follow his lead . I can see it now, how long until we get to see him in a pair of sweats and a Value Village t-Shirt ?

No value village for born with the silver spoon trust fund boy. He buys designer jeans only. Our dress code at work wouldn't put up with the way he presents himself. Just wait for him to stroll into the House this summer in shorts and sandals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

TBH, I really don't see any point or value in the MP's wearing suits or whatever.  Trudeau wearing a suit does not make him any smarter, nothing will make that happen. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TBH, I really don't see any point or value in the MP's wearing suits or whatever.  Trudeau wearing a suit does not make him any smarter, nothing will make that happen. 

Doesn't have to be a suit but a little bit of decorum respective of the office would be nice. If you're the PM how about a shirt that isn't wrinkled. If you're going to wear a tie then don't pretend to wear a tie, do up the shirt and pull up the tie, or don't wear one. Common practice today is business casual which would be fine as well for the politicians.

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No value village for born with the silver spoon trust fund boy. He buys designer jeans only. Our dress code at work wouldn't put up with the way he presents himself. Just wait for him to stroll into the House this summer in shorts and sandals. 

I'm sure they are the Italian stretchy denim type.  Wife bought me a pair this weekend, $250, WTF, told her I could get ten pair of Levi's at Costco for that.

Luckily for me its been casual all the way.  One job I captured from my previous employer, I showed up with a suit and tie during a vist to quote it and was laughed at.  First and last time for it.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Doesn't have to be a suit but a little bit of decorum respective of the office would be nice. If you're the PM how about a shirt that isn't wrinkled. If you're going to wear a tie then don't pretend to wear a tie, do up the shirt and pull up the tie, or don't wear one. Common practice today is business casual which would be fine as well for the politicians.

Business casual is fine and very common, suits are stuffy.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Capture.JPG

That's a scary visual

The Donald: "OK Frenchy, how much for Alberta?

Shiny Pony (thinking? to himself): "Well if we got rid of Alberta, that would lessen Canada's carbon footprint and GHG emissions."

The Donald: "C'mon Pansy, what is it?"

Shiny Pony: "It's a deal!"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I understand you are baiting so just one statement. The man is apparently the leader of some 35 million people. Dress like one.

It's like everyday is casual Fri' for him.

The whole Cabinet had to fly out to Calgary (so much for reducing Canada's footprint) for a retreat. 

Don Martin commented on CTV that this wasn't a Cabinet retreat but a crisis management meeting. Trump was elected in Nov' & they're just formulating a plan to deal w/ him after he takes the office? FFS! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure they are the Italian stretchy denim type.  Wife bought me a pair this weekend, $250, WTF, told her I could get ten pair of Levi's at Costco for that.

Luckily for me its been casual all the way.  One job I captured from my previous employer, I showed up with a suit and tie during a vist to quote it and was laughed at.  First and last time for it.

I haven't worn a suit and tie in business for a long long time. Our business casual was pretty reasonable. No jeans but pants like Dockers were fine. Shirts had to have a collar, the exception being sweaters. No running shoes and no sandals. Then the basic expectation that they be clean and tidy. Not wrinkled like you slept in them.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT's wardrobe malfunctions are the least of his issues.

Truedope keeps screwing up when he's talking unscripted with Canadians. One can only wonder what kind of double speak he will try and pass of with Trump. I can see it now Trump being a business background will ask a question and Truedope will try and give him a say nothing political double talk answer. Trump looks at him and says. just answer the damn question.

49 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Truedope keeps screwing up when he's talking unscripted with Canadians. One can only wonder what kind of double speak he will try and pass of with Trump. I can see it now Trump being a business background will ask a question and Truedope will try and give him a say nothing political double talk answer. Trump looks at him and says. just answer the damn question.

Can you imagine if any of us answered like JT if there was an "issue" w/ "our" project or work area?