Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

The needy Aga Khan receives a tithe from his Muslim followers (organized Religion is a great career choice) and openly owns several stables of race horses across Europe, more than a couple of super yachts and a 100 million dollar island in the Caribbean. Why in the hell are Canadian taxpayers giving this guy a dime. I understand he does do charitable work around the world but how do we know that every cent he is given goes to charity?

Aga Khan is Royalty without having any geographical territory.  He is supposed to be a direct blood line linage to the Prophet Mohammed.

He inherited wealth and is a fuckup in his private life, like those before him and before him.

I guess they believe his charities do some good work, I sure they can't be worse than the Clinton Foundation.

• Like 1

Looks good that the ass clown's tour is going to be rocky. Mind you some of the senior citizens need to be committed.

http://www.chextv.com/2017/01/13/trudeau-hosts-town-hall-meeting-in-peterborough/

http://www.chextv.com/2017/01/13/trudeau-visit-creates-a-buzz-in-bewdley/

As I've said about things over the years, "I wouldn't walk across the street to see it".

Some interesting reads at the end of that link . 

Meyers transport shutting down . New cat bylaw , a dog is doing well , and sibling squabbles over a  sunken sled ( his brother stole it , sunk it , and in response to that his brother punched him in the face a few times ) 

good times , good times .......

5 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Some interesting reads at the end of that link . 

Meyers transport shutting down . New cat bylaw , a dog is doing well , and sibling squabbles over a  sunken sled ( his brother stole it , sunk it , and in response to that his brother punched him in the face a few times ) 

good times , good times .......

As much as Peterboro likes to promote itself as a great place to live, it's stuck in it's glory days of the 50s. The place is overrun w/ crack/meth heads & lefties/feminists that think Monsef is doing a great job.

A childhood friend that lives there now (for work) calls it , "The Village of Peterborough".

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is worse.

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/pierre-poilievre-trump-could-be-about-to-take-a-bat-to-canadian-jobs

Perhaps Truetard can send Freeland to handle the tough negotiations.

She would be leaving in tears since Canada is such a nice country and shouldn't have to work so hard at such a deal... at least she would get to see her kids at home that night.

• Like 1

I asked one of the Monsef's supporters last year if she was doing anything about the possibility of GM closing up shop in Oshawa. The guy said what has that got to do w/ Peterborough. I showed him the employment survey that listed GM as the largest private sector employer in the Peterborough area. That shut the idgit up.

So Justin is going to shutdown the oilsands!

How can this imbicile still be representing Canada on a World Stage.  Can we not fake a head injury or coma for the idiot?

To simply state Canada will have to shutdown the Oilsands without offering up any plan or general theory on how it can be accomplished is just downright moronic!  But i guess that is what certain people want. Big claims and no substance.  Kinda like the budget will balance itself.

But i guess its kinda hard tomdevelop real strategies and plans while sitting with Aga Khan where no government business is discussed.

1. How much money in donations has the Aga Khan given to Liberal party?

2. How many times has justin Trudeau been to the private island before the last trip?

• Like 1

but but but... he represents the average Canadian. Sunny ways. The woman in Peterborough asks him how he can add the carbon tax when after paying her bills she has $65 left over for two weeks of groceries. He says something lame about the province getting the money and adjusting. Then they share a hug. What do you think.. staged? Probably.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

I got called a troll in a Faceplant page on Fri' night. The discussion was about attending the "town hall". Most folks said they had better things to do.

I said I couldn't believe people would pay to hear him speak.

Someone asked innocently asked a question. 

Reply from an idgit, "Nobody paid to see him"

Reply from another idgit tagging my name, "What do you expect from a troll?"

Me: "I resemble that statement"

Then I posted a link to a CBC article about an NB charity going after him for his 25Gs from a speaking engagement when he was an MP. I added that it must be true if it's on the CBC.

The person that asked the initial question, thanked me. I posted another link from the Globe & Mail. No replies from the Libtards.

Yes his comment about phasing out the tar sands went over like a lead balloon out west. Just shows you how unprepared he is when he tries to go ff the script. They still have strong memories of PET and Marc Lalonde screwing them over.

It will be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets once he's past Kenora.

Apparently he doesn't give a damn about carbon foot print. It seems this isn't a road show where he travels from one point to the next and so on. He travels to say Peterborough and maybe one or two others then back to Ottawa for a while. Then off to the next couple of locations then back to Ottawa for a while.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau said his carbon tax doesn't kick in yet.   How Friggin clueless is he? 

He's walking a fine line.... he told the provinces to implement one or he would do it for them. His deadline hasn't come yet. He said he would do it in 2018. Wynnebag being the lying crook that she is implemented her cap & trade so Truedope doesn't have to do it for Ontario. It wouldn't surprise me though if he goes ahead in 2018 and adds a federal carbon tax on top of the provincial carbon tax when he realizes that the provincial carbon taxes aren't having any effect on the climate.

Yup... tell me how you're feeling so I can pretend to care and lie to you about how much I care and what I'm going to do for you. Sunny ways my friends sunny ways. Me and my family get to fly all over at your expense or that of people I shouldn't be accepting gifts from to Sunny Ways.

• Like 1

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ethics-watchdog-trudeau-aga-khan-1.3937269

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says questions around Aga Khan trip 'will be ironed out'

"ironed out" LOL!

Apparently he doesn't give a damn about carbon foot print. It seems this isn't a road show where he travels from one point to the next and so on. He travels to say Peterborough and maybe one or two others then back to Ottawa for a while. Then off to the next couple of locations then back to Ottawa for a while.

Wasn't the plan was to have the Shiny Pony visiting Canadians in coffee shops and church basements? Today he spoke (if you want to call it that) @ a town hall in Halifax that was attended by about 3000 people.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

The Ethics Commissioner will get "ironed out" shortly when her 6 month contract at 100k does not get renewed, Or maybe she gets a big raise? The smart money is on an extension and a raise.

Ethical and Trudeau is a contradiction in terms.

Don't do as I do, do as I say.

The rules apply to everyone but me.

I didn't know I was breaking the rules, my bad, but it's okay because I'm the PM

I know I didn't do what I said I would but it's not my fault.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Ethical and Trudeau is a contradiction in terms.

Don't do as I do, do as I say.

The rules apply to everyone but me.

I didn't know I was breaking the rules, my bad, but it's okay because I'm the PM

I know I didn't do what I said I would but it's not my fault.

JT 'How else was I supposed to get to the island?'

How about, that's the point, you weren't.

What a champion for the middle class, but we will slide from our present #1 position in the world to out of the top five.

• Like 1