Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

So New Years celebration 150th Canadian year and where is Justin?  Nasau Bahamas.  

Canada is back

And burning plenty of fuel on taxpayer dime. 

Cock sucker has taken 10 fucking vacation in one year unfuckingbelievable :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

The freebie National Park program will cost about 60 million in lost revenue this year.

Who cares about decades of deficits when our fearless leader says budgets will balance themselves & nobody (especially the media) questions that?

I wonder why the secrecy about the Shiny Pony's vacations plans? Is the PMO trying to protect him from us or terrorists? As long as I can remember the US media has always reported on the First Family's comings & goings when they go away for vacations. The Bush family spent a lot of time in Kennebunkport & whenever Obama heads to Hawaii, there's footage.

Mind you I don't think offing a Canadian PM would garner a terrorist much "street cred" so to speak. 

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

The freebie National Park program will cost about 60 million in lost revenue this year.

Who cares about decades of deficits when our fearless leader says budgets will balance themselves & nobody (especially the media) questions that?

I wonder why the secrecy about the Shiny Pony's vacations plans? Is the PMO trying to protect him from us or terrorists? As long as I can remember the US media has always reported on the First Family's comings & goings when they go away for vacations. The Bush family spent a lot of time in Kennebunkport & whenever Obama heads to Hawaii, there's footage.

Mind you I don't think offing a Canadian PM would garner a terrorist much "street cred" so to speak. 

The secrecy is they know the majority are getting tired of thie do nothing PM. They want results and JT gives smiles.  

His free pass is running out so they try to hide how often he is out of country as everyone knows he is under microscope to produce but his handlers know he is not capapble.. 

• Like 2

The legalise pot pledge basically costs the gov't nothing, creates revenue & was popular w/ the 18-25 demographic (which had never voted in as big of numbers as in 2015). When the legalisation is finalized, that group will go back to sleep & ignore the next election.

I doubt the Fiberals can pull anything out of there ass to attract those voters. They could care less about anything that actually involves thinking.

His next mission is rescue this dumass:

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/norwood-ont-woman-arrested-in-turkey-for-insulting-president-on-facebook-lawyer-1.3229220

Will her friends ask if her stay was anything like Midnight Express?

Edited by revrnd

As you stated Revrnd, Trudeau was elected because of his promise to legalize pot.  A lot of the younger generation and stoners voted to get their pot easier.  They all thought they would be able to smoke pot everywhere any time   Look at Failmaker and his past posts   

Its the same as NDP in Alberta. Motley promised $15 min wage and all the young who never voted before voted for Notley.  

Forget the fact most know there will be few jobs at $15 as there will be no one working. 

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

The legalise pot pledge basically costs the gov't nothing, creates revenue & was popular w/ the 18-25 demographic (which had never voted in as big of numbers as in 2015). When the legalisation is finalized, that group will go back to sleep & ignore the next election.

I doubt the Fiberals can pull anything out of there ass to attract those voters. They could care less about anything that actually involves thinking.

His next mission is rescue this dumass:

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/norwood-ont-woman-arrested-in-turkey-for-insulting-president-on-facebook-lawyer-1.3229220

Will her friends ask if her stay was anything like Midnight Express?

Once the 18-25 gets legal weed they might be too stoned to care about anything anymore.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Once the 18-25 gets legal weed they might be too stoned to care about anything anymore.

I'm surprised this guy can find his way to "work" each day:

http://www.chextv.com/2016/11/15/110728/

Do you think he cares about offshoring of jobs, the high cost of living in Ontario, taxes etc? Mind you @ his income level he probably gets the max' amount of the GST credit.

Then we have this:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3164214/justin-trudeau-embarks-on-campaign-style-tour-to-reconnect-with-canadians/

Another excuse to avoid actually doing anything? Mind you it appeals to the morons. They think "he's doing a great job" & will say this is wonderful him out taking selfies & shaking hands. WTF? If he was so savvy w/ social media there are a few Faceplant pages that aren't what you'd call "fan sites".

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I'm surprised this guy can find his way to "work" each day:

http://www.chextv.com/2016/11/15/110728/

Do you think he cares about offshoring of jobs, the high cost of living in Ontario, taxes etc? Mind you @ his income level he probably gets the max' amount of the GST credit.

Then we have this:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3164214/justin-trudeau-embarks-on-campaign-style-tour-to-reconnect-with-canadians/

Another excuse to avoid actually doing anything? Mind you it appeals to the morons. They think "he's doing a great job" & will say this is wonderful him out taking selfies & shaking hands. WTF? If he was so savvy w/ social media there are a few Faceplant pages that aren't what you'd call "fan sites".

So mixed in with Canadian tour is some International travel.  Hmmmmm... maybe another way to hide the imbecile and cover his tracks.  All the sheep think he is touring Canada for 3 weeks yet he is off on another taxpayer jaunt somewhere Internationally.  

When will the idiot just stay home and pretend to work.  Does he need a new box of crayons to finish his flag contest submissions?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So mixed in with Canadian tour is some International travel.  Hmmmmm... maybe another way to hide the imbecile and cover his tracks.  All the sheep think he is touring Canada for 3 weeks yet he is off on another taxpayer jaunt somewhere Internationally.  

When will the idiot just stay home and pretend to work.  Does he need a new box of crayons to finish his flag contest submissions?

Pretty sure it will look like this.:flush:

Canada Pride Products

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

He sure doesn't need an office. He's never in it. I assume we are paying for his nannies to travel on vacation too. His carbon footprint likely exceeds that of a dozen families combined .

did I miss something? Is the idiot planning to change the flag?

Edited by 02sled

24 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He sure doesn't need an office. He's never in it. I assume we are paying for his nannies to travel on vacation too. His carbon footprint likely exceeds that of a dozen families combined .

On the 1st point in their lifetimes. We could live like Little House on the Prairie & we would never offset what he creates in our lifetimes. So much for minimizing his carbon footprint. Hasn't he ever heard of teleconferencing?

On the 2nd point, don't give him any ideas. The Liberals were in charge the last time the flag was changed & it caused a shit storm of immense proportions.

Edited by revrnd

12 hours ago, 02sled said:

No i just figured there must be a Canada Day flag colouring contest and JT could start his entry now.   Gives him lots of time to finish and not go outside the lines.

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 7:46 AM, Sksman said:

As you stated Revrnd, Trudeau was elected because of his promise to legalize pot.  A lot of the younger generation and stoners voted to get their pot easier.  They all thought they would be able to smoke pot everywhere any time   Look at Failmaker and his past posts   

Its the same as NDP in Alberta. Motley promised $15 min wage and all the young who never voted before voted for Notley.  

Forget the fact most know there will be few jobs at $15 as there will be no one working. 

The pot heads are in for a rude awakening. With legalization will come more enforcement against driving while high and the pot heads will be fucked. they have been flying under the radar for a long time, but now they will be looked at very closely as they cruise around smelling like a skunk.

• Like 1

His "reasoning" for his cross country tour (minus the Maritimes) is to "reconnect with Canadians":

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-aims-to-reconnect-with-canadians-on-country-wide-tour/article33525254/

He can try all he wants but any attempt on his part to connect w/ the average Canuck is forced @ best. As a writer in the Star wrote today, "the PM who lived at 24 Sussex until he was 14 and then moved to his father's astonishing art deco mansion on Pine Ave' in Montreal will never have an easy time shaking that image of plutocracy".

I had to look it up:

"

plutocracy

[ploo-tok-ruh-see] 
Spell Syllables
nounplural plutocracies.
the rule or power of wealth or of the wealthy.
a government or state in which the wealthy class rules.
a class or group ruling, or exercising power or influence, by virtue of its wealth."

Yeah, he really knows how we feel

He wants to ask people what they're feeling and what he can pretend to care about for them.... Then take a selfie. Doesn't the PM typically have real work that would require being in Ottawa once in awhile 

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-cabinet-shuffle-2017-1.3928723

No more Cryptkeeper to pick on.

I see a Somalian parking lot attendant replaces him.

So now for Foreign Affairs we have a cry baby who breaks down in tears on the world stage when things aren't going so well.

Edited by 02sled

Rhinos owner is a friend of mine. I should call him and see if I can get in on this so Truedope can lie to me in person. David, can I tell Truedope what I really feel. After all he wants to know what we're feeling 

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

RCMP presence will be heavy. Heaven forbid our beloved PM get accosted by a bunch of drunken snowmobilers, I mean salt of the earth Canadians.

It will be interesting to see how many visible minorities will be there for the photo op. I'm pretty sure whenever I've been there sledding the clientele has been 100% white. Mind you hard working residents from far & wide will be making the trip to hear his wisdom. Chances are any non-whites probably will have been bussed in to make it "look" Canadian (in his eyes).

Take hi for a ride into the Ganny & drop him off & see how his survival skills are seeing as a fire for warmth creates a carbon footprint.

Edited by revrnd

He wants to go ice fishing?  i guess he wants to catch something other then Suckers like he caught in last election. Or s that term dumb ass voters who chose sunny ways?

with the rain and mild spell i would think ice fishing would be cancelled.  It will be a sloppy mess out there on lake.   

Will Myriam Monsef be front and center?