Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 12/10/2016 at 1:16 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, but the UN hasn't been relevant the last 50 years and won't be cause JT thinks it is.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-un-idUSKBN1470ME

So much for the accomplishments that the UN has achieved during the civil war.

53 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-un-idUSKBN1470ME

So much for the accomplishments that the UN has achieved during the civil war.

Yup... the UN which Truedope is enamoured with is real effective. The member countries vote and pass a resolution only to have it VETOED by Russia.... so bottom line if Russia doesn't support something it just won't happen.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yup... the UN which Truedope is enamoured with is real effective. The member countries vote and pass a resolution only to have it VETOED by Russia.... so bottom line if Russia doesn't support something it just won't happen.

The veto needs to go before the UN has any hope of becoming  relevant again.   Perhaps Justin can suggest this,  maybe it won't  get vetoed. :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

When I saw the picture I first thought she was a he....

Her reputation and credibility is shot for sure...

Perhaps Truedope could give the Chinese government a few $B's of dollars to combat air pollution.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Perhaps Truedope could give the Chinese government a few $B's of dollars to combat air pollution.

Don't give the dumbass any ideas!

Maybe he can mention their pollution problems when he brings up the topic of human rights?

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

I dont doubt she and JT get along and like the same policies.  She was just convicted of giving a payout!  

22 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I dont doubt she and JT get along and like the same policies.  She was just convicted of giving a payout!  

They should get along just fine then... he attended a Fiberal fund raiser with a bunch of Chinese people where there were some substantial donations to the Trudeau Foundation. He is being questioned by the Ethics Commissioner on his participation, the donations and one of them striving to get federal approval for a bank.

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

They should get along just fine then... he attended a Fiberal fund raiser with a bunch of Chinese people where there were some substantial donations to the Trudeau Foundation. He is being questioned by the Ethics Commissioner on his participation, the donations and one of them striving to get federal approval for a bank.

I thought a Chinese bank just got a fast tracked approval. 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought a Chinese bank just got a fast tracked approval. 

Could be why the Ethics Commissioner is questioning Truedope on the pay for access fund raiser. Anybody that believes all these Chinese individuals paid to attend the dinner and one of them donated $200K to the Trudeau Foundation just so they could get a picture with the guy with nice hair really is a fool.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chinese-fundraiser-trudeau-statue-1.3863266

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Anybody that believes all these Chinese individuals paid to attend the dinner and one of them donated $200K to the Trudeau Foundation just so they could get a picture with the guy with nice hair really is a fool.

His explanations in the House more or less got laughed @. I can't imagine anyone paying to listen to him speak. Can you see him reading Green Eggs & Ham?

If anyone thinks this is on the up & up they're a moron. To paraphase him, "Canada is back" I think it should be "The Chretien Liberals are back".

For those of you w/ short memories:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal

Edited by revrnd

9 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Justin is playing Santa Claus again.  Gives away 5.5% raises to Union workers in federal government.  Merry Christmas.  Fuck the private sector taxpayers!!!

So the overpaid under worked get even more overpaid. It's okay since the average tax payers have deep pockets and budgets balance themselves.

On 12/20/2016 at 11:03 AM, Sksman said:

Justin is playing Santa Claus again.  Gives away 5.5% raises to Union workers in federal government.  Merry Christmas.  Fuck the private sector taxpayers!!!

Plus Canada won't be swayed by US on Carbon pricing.  Expecting a 65 cent dollar next year.  Maybe even 60 cents.  

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Plus Canada won't be swayed by US on Carbon pricing.  Expecting a 65 cent dollar next year.  Maybe even 60 cents.  

I wonder if that will keep companies in Ontario?

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I wonder if that will keep companies in Ontario?

Yeah right. Our data centre in Mississauga had a higher electrical bill per month than our data centre in Quincy Washington which was three times the size and consumed more than twice the amount of power. It is located across the road from a Microsoft data centre. What was a small farm community has grown significantly thanks to the town providing incentives and developing increased electrical capacity at a low cost to attract business there.

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yeah right. Our data centre in Mississauga had a higher electrical bill per month than our data centre in Quincy Washington which was three times the size and consumed more than twice the amount of power. It is located across the road from a Microsoft data centre. What was a small farm community has grown significantly thanks to the town providing incentives and developing increased electrical capacity at a low cost to attract business there.

No offense 02 but data center power usage is a drop in the bucket to advance manufacturing.  Remember the data center is overhead.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not from what I am hearing.

I agree. The GTA used to be the hot spot in Canada for data centres for a number of reasons. They consume massive amounts of electricity compared to most businesses and industries. Guess where the new and upcoming hot spot in Canada is... Montreal.... why.... because of the cheap electricity compared to Ontario. Lots of highly skilled jobs going with them. I know of 3 projects that were slated for a build out in Ontario that are now occurring in Montreal instead.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No offense 02 but data center power usage is a drop in the bucket to advance manufacturing.  Remember the data center is overhead.

The most recent stats I had which were about two years old showed that in most major North American cities data centres consumed approximately 10% of that cities electricity. A data centre is overhead but show me a business of any size that is not reliant on their computer systems to operate. Those systems go down and they grind to a halt. Not only the servers but all of the cooling and communications infrastructure draw significant electricity.

Edited by 02sled

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The most recent stats I had which were about two years old showed that in most major North American cities data centres consumed approximately 10% of that cities electricity. A data centre is overhead but show me a business of any size that is not reliant on their computer systems to operate. Those systems go down and they grind to a halt. Not only the servers but all of the cooling and communications infrastructure draw significant electricity.

Very few of my systems rely on the main data center, in fact most the engineers demand it to be so.  These are all F500 companies,  I am currently reworking a line that is going to be relocated to India and Thailand for a good customer, the data center is of zero concern.