Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I think the Window Washer has been confirmed, she is happy as hell for the demotion. Gets to keep her Cabinet Member salary. I will be watching closely for the local owner of the convenience store and gas bar to be front and centre.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

I think the Window Washer has been confirmed, she is happy as hell for the demotion. Gets to keep her Cabinet Member salary. I will be watching closely for the local owner of the convenience store and gas bar to be front and centre.

Happy as hell she didn't get shuffled off to the back benches. It would be nice to see that shit eating grin of hers wiped off her face. You'd think she'd won a lottery. Wait, for someone w/ her limited skill set/experience, she has won the lottery.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Happy as hell she didn't get shuffled off to the back benches. It would be nice to see that shit eating grin of hers wiped off her face. You'd think she'd won a lottery. Wait, for someone w/ her limited skill set/experience, she has won the lottery.

If she wasn't a she, she wouldn't have a hope in hell of being in cabinet. If she were a he she would be blending into obscurity. It's all because of Truedopes stupid idea that the cabinet MUST be 50% women regardless of their qualifications or lack of qualifications. If a stripper managed to get elected she would be in cabinet over an experienced educated male if it meant meeting Truedopes 50% criteria.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

If she wasn't a she, she wouldn't have a hope in hell of being in cabinet. If she were a he she would be blending into obscurity. It's all because of Truedopes stupid idea that the cabinet MUST be 50% women regardless of their qualifications or lack of qualifications. If a stripper managed to get elected she would be in cabinet over an experienced educated male if it meant meeting Truedopes 50% criteria.

My brother put it bluntly about a female plant manager that should've been let go a few years before she lost a round of "musical chairs". Someone "outside" that knew of the situation asked why was she still employed. "Well I think it's got something to do with what's between her legs". 

If the left's dreamland, using experience as a job qualification disadvantages people that don't have any experience. Just another day in the world where everyone gets a ribbon.

Anyone on here own stock in a publicly traded company & get an annual report? Does the board of directors or top excutives "reflect" society or the best qualified people?  Can you imagine a company being running by a bunch that were only chosen because of which target demographic they belonged to? 

The comments on the 3 Peterborough media outlet's Faceplant pages haven't been too kind to Monsef. Her initial appointment was  "token" was 1 comment. Nor are folks impressed w/ the Shiny Pony's stops in Bewdley & Peterboro.

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Anyone on here own stock in a publicly traded company & get an annual report? Does the board of directors or top excutives "reflect" society or the best qualified people?  Can you imagine a company being running by a bunch that were only chosen because of which target demographic they belonged to? 

The comments on the 3 Peterborough media outlet's Faceplant pages haven't been too kind to Monsef. Her initial appointment was  "token" was 1 comment. Nor are folks impressed w/ the Shiny Pony's stops in Bewdley & Peterboro.

Apparently a lot of people want to meet Truedope when he stops at Rhinos on Friday morning. My friend who owns the place got a call from his manager that they were getting all kinds of calls requesting reservations for breakfast Friday. Truedope wants an ice fishing photo op as well. Particularly this time of year his customers are as someone already mentioned predominantly white male snowmobilers and a handful of locals. It will be interesting to see the complexion of who is actually there. Truedopes handlers also want a pre-event meeting with him and the staff to go over what will happen and when. I wonder if they want to see a 50 / 50 split between men and women customers.

Oh there will be a couple of grinning folks w/ turbans, a few Asians, a girl in a wheelchair, a family of Syrian refugees...

None of which I've ever seen when I've been there for lunch or dinner.

37 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Even Jane Fonda's smacking Justin down now...... of course, she doesn't know the first thing about oil sands.....

What was powering the helicopter she was flying around in? Fairy dust? Bio-diesel?

• Like 1

Not sure; I was more curious to see if the Littlest Hobo was at the controls.  Could have been Momo too. 

But yeah, the hypocrisy of greenies never ceases to amaze - Al Gore with his 5 large houses and SUVs, Leo Dicaprio chartering a 200 plus foot yacht,......

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not sure; I was more curious to see if the Littlest Hobo was at the controls.  Could have been Momo too. 

But yeah, the hypocrisy of greenies never ceases to amaze - Al Gore with his 5 large houses and SUVs, Leo Dicaprio chartering a 200 plus foot yacht,......

Catman on his Turbo Cat....

10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

"Do as we say, not as we do"

She was thrilled over her "demotion" & now this:

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/01/12/peterborough-has-a-special-place-in-trudeaus-heart-monsef

If the Nicholls Wing of Peterborough's old Civic Hospital was still open, Monsef would be there for a psych evaluation. OMG she's delusional.

I see another useless Liberal MP (Peter Adams) is still around. Just a multi term chairwarmer from the Chretien years.

Edited by revrnd

30 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Hope the is is thin at the West end of Rice tomorrow. And somebody make sure the cock sucker has a fishing license on him. 

Good point about the licence. I would love to be a CO and charge the PM

• Like 1

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

Why has the Canadian gov't over the years given money to a billionaire's charity when he's lobbied them? Can't he use his own money?

How else does Aga Khan pay for the $100 USD million island and its upkeep?

Billionaires gotta stay abillionaire while hosting the likes of Trudeau.

Real question is how many times before has Trudeau been to the private island?  

But dont worry Shaemus said no govt business discussed at all during trip.  

54 minutes ago, Sksman said:

How else does Aga Khan pay for the $100 USD million island and its upkeep?

Billionaires gotta stay abillionaire while hosting the likes of Trudeau.

Real question is how many times before has Trudeau been to the private island?  

But dont worry Shaemus said no govt business discussed at all during trip.  

Yup, no business during the trip. The business conversation happens the day after he goes back home. That's why most large business has rules about accepting gifts from people you do business with. It can get you fired. Not in this case though. Truedope is special because he says so 

Edited by 02sled

Pretty sure Truetard broke federal ethics laws on this latest vacation.  Now he is using this meet and great tour to try and appease the simpletons.

Perhaps his team was trying to get the Aga Khan to reduce his overall carbon footprint on Bell Island.  The 170' yacht, jets and helicopter must have been made for serious discussions.  I am sure that must have been the reason for Truetard and Co's personal use of the Khan's private heli ride.

Poor Catman gonna have to bus it into his next two lives to offset the carbon wasted from the ointed one's living like a billionaire lifestyle.

I don't understand how The likes of Justin Trudeau and Leonardo DiCaprio and others can stand in front of people and make claims about the damages of CO2 etc and the need for carbon tax to reduce emissions and then actually partake in the vacations and create emissions as they do.  

If Justin was truly worried about emissions and the environment he would have stayed home at New Years.  He would. It be spending 3 weeks jetting around the country.  

One thing for sure we all we all know who is footing the bill for his share of carbon tax. It sure as hell ain't Justin.  

The needy Aga Khan receives a tithe from his Muslim followers (organized Religion is a great career choice) and openly owns several stables of race horses across Europe, more than a couple of super yachts and a 100 million dollar island in the Caribbean. Why in the hell are Canadian taxpayers giving this guy a dime. I understand he does do charitable work around the world but how do we know that every cent he is given goes to charity?

16 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I don't understand how The likes of Justin Trudeau and Leonardo DiCaprio and others can stand in front of people and make claims about the damages of CO2 etc and the need for carbon tax to reduce emissions and then actually partake in the vacations and create emissions as they do.  

If Justin was truly worried about emissions and the environment he would have stayed home at New Years.  He would. It be spending 3 weeks jetting around the country.  

One thing for sure we all we all know who is footing the bill for his share of carbon tax. It sure as hell ain't Justin.  

No way is Sophie staying home, gotta be treated like royalty on the taxpayers dime.  Funny Justin says he is going to close tax loopholes for the wealthy using havens like as The Bahamas.