Check your account email address ×

Does it bother you?

Pete

That Trump said grab em by the pussy? 

How about his Muslim ban?

He picked on John Mcain?

Picked on Gold star family?

What  upsets you the most about this terrible individual?

The fact he wins constantly?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Only if you're a pice of shit faggot ass Libturd pussy are you bothered by Trump 

:snack:

Hmmm interesting 

Definitely  a few here 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Pete said:

He picked on John Mcain?

That did bother me

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well it bothered Republicans prior to 2016 as well. 

Right up until the time they realized he was the only one that could beat the witch, then they grabbed him by the pussy and held on for dear life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He picked on John Mcain?

None of this really bothers me too much.  It would more if it didn't set the heads of the hipocritical libtwats on fire...I smile.

Fact: He'd prolly be a pretty good president if he'd just stop talking freely.  That's a fact.  Stick to the script!!!  It worked for the rock-headed negro prince.  and FFS....limit free time with reporters who are clearly not on his side.  Jesus.  That shit makes me cringe when he is on the way out to AF or Marine One

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

None of this really bothers me too much.  It would more if it didn't set the heads of the hipocritical libtwats on fire...I smile.

Fact: He'd prolly be a pretty good president if he'd just stop talking freely.  That's a fact.  Stick to the script!!!  It worked for the rock-headed negro prince.  and FFS....limit free time with reporters who are clearly not on his side.  Jesus.  That shit makes me cringe when he is on the way out to AF or Marine One

He’s where he is because of his celebrity, he ain’t gonna stop now.

I don’t like the way trump spouts off. But what I do like is that he gets the left in a fucking tizzy daily.

That’s all the satisfaction I need from this guy

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don’t like the way trump spouts off. But what I do like is that he gets the left in a fucking tizzy daily.

That’s all the satisfaction I need from this guy

That’s true.  I love their twattiness rising to self medication levels.  Their feelings and the realization of their absolute helplessness makes me fucking laugh. They still don’t understand how he was elected and why he is supported.  They really don’t see how repulsive and repugnant they’ve all become.  It’s ponderous.  

I like what trump is doing and accomplishing (or trying to accomplish) with policy.  It’s clear he didn’t know how powerful DC was....and it’s clear he can’t beat them.  That’s sad but, ushering in some good old fashioned nationalism is a good thing.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member

Trumps big mouth doesn’t bother me at all.

I remember when he was sitting at the corespondents dinner and Obama had fun with him. I remember Hillary acting like it was her turn and she didn’t bother to campaign.   This guy worked the crowds and told them what they wanted to hear and now he’s delivering. 

The rest of the world can eat shit. They took advantage of us long enough on the back of the middle class. 

He’s not presidential?  He doesn’t need to be. Fuck the rest of the world expecting him to kiss their ass like Obama did.  

Love how he triggered the site fags here.  2024 is a long way off...

Edited by $poorsledder$
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Trumps big mouth doesn’t bother me at all.

I remember when he was sitting at the corespondents dinner and Obama had fun with him. I remember Hillary acting like it was her turn and she didn’t bother to campaign.   This guy worked the crowds and told them what they wanted to hear and now he’s delivering. 

The rest of the world can eat shit. They took advantage of us long enough on the back of the middle class. 

He’s not presidential?  He doesn’t need to be. Fuck the rest of the world expecting him to kiss their ass like Obama did.  

Love how he triggered the site fags here.  2024 is a long way off...

Agree on all of it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope...I like all of it.

And the Goldstar family  was basically a DNC plant and got what they deserved .

I just did a quick google search and found these. What's the other story all about?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/10/18/gold-star-families-on-trumps-response-slain-soldiers-newday-sot.cnn

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Mostly that he doesn't give a shit about anyone besides himself.  He is an embarrassing joke for our country, he doesn't take the duty seriously.  It's a waste of our time.

Neal

This thread is about Trump....not Obama.

ODS?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1