Check your account email address ×

what’s the story with Momo’s negative rating?

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I looked a a couple of Momo posts, Anler is flipping him off on every one. Seems pretty childish to me, seems like the cool kids picking on the kid that’s not in the click. 

Most people don’t like constant graphic gay sexual references 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Most people don’t like constant graphic gay sexual references 

Homosexuals

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And endless lies.

Are

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

JT crying his eyes out because a lying troll is getting trolled.....gimme a fucking break

At every

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Every middle finger I give him is from the heart. Quit being such a snowflake JT

Turn :gfight:

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

some of you guys crack me up. It sort of reminds me of eighth grade.

Eight grade is more like having a mod installed solely to get rid of people who are bugging you online. 

Wonder who did that. 🤔

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Eight grade is more like having a mod installed solely to get rid of people who are bugging you online. 

Wonder who did that. 🤔

A0CDA530-B812-4A9F-9A53-CDF59AAB7CD3.jpeg.0463d09bb60284d1bb24600cf0700bbe.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

some of you guys crack me up. It sort of reminds me of eighth grade.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's like a bunch of grade school bullies all ganging up to attack one person. What's sad is they don't even see it. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

JT crying his eyes out because a lying troll is getting trolled.....gimme a fucking break

I'm not crying, just pointing out what a fucking tool you and your cronies are. You bully people becuase you have low self-esteem as I've pointed out in the past.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I looked a a couple of Momo posts, Anler is flipping him off on every one. Seems pretty childish to me, seems like the cool kids picking on the kid that’s not in the click. 

They’re jealous of him 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's like a bunch of grade school bullies all ganging up to attack one person. What's sad is they don't even see it. 

I'm not crying, just pointing out what a fucking tool you and your cronies are. You bully people becuase you have low self-esteem as I've pointed out in the past.  

Not sure why they can’t see that momo won lol

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Back in the day we had a rating system and everyone Momo disliked he gave a -1 to. He even went so far as to establish several dupe accounts, as in 20-30 accounts, to help him hand out -1's. People would go to bed and Momo, the shit eating inbred retard, would stay up all night handing out -1's. Well eventually he got caught but of course denied it all. Rob, may he rest in peace, outed Momo and his dupes to which Momo still denied everything reaffirming his status as a known liar. (helicopter, oak paneled office, mahogany paneled office) All these "fuck you" notifications are just a continuation of the constant battle to keep Momo the shit eating troll at bay.

:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Back in the day we had a rating system and everyone Momo disliked he gave a -1 to. He even went so far as to establish several dupe accounts, as in 20-30 accounts, to help him hand out -1's. People would go to bed and Momo, the shit eating inbred retard, would stay up all night handing out -1's. Well eventually he got caught but of course denied it all. Rob, may he rest in peace, outed Momo and his dupes to which Momo still denied everything reaffirming his status as a known liar. (helicopter, oak paneled office, mahogany paneled office) All these "fuck you" notifications are just a continuation of the constant battle to keep Momo the shit eating troll at bay.

:

There you go JT now go dry your eyes, change your pad and calm down.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There you go JT now go dry your eyes, change your pad and calm down.

I'm not crying and you're one of the people that's part of this. It's funny my mom just went to her 50th highschool reunion. She was telling me all the people who were assholes back then are still assholes today. That the clicky people were still clicky and the reunion was like being back in high school. That's what we have here. Ben and his cronies are on a mission to make Momo look like an asshole and dipshits like you support it. Say I'm crying all you want but it gets old seeing everything the guy posts attacked. I'm not saying he's perfect but they coordinated effort to shame him is pathetic!!! 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not crying and you're one of the people that's part of this. It's funny my mom just went to her 50th highschool reunion. She was telling me all the people who were assholes back then are still assholes today. That the clicky people were still clicky and the reunion was like being back in high school. That's what we have here. Ben and his cronies are on a mission to make Momo look like an asshole and dipshits like you support it. Say I'm crying all you want but it gets old seeing everything the guy posts attacked. I'm not saying he's perfect but they coordinated effort to shame him is pathetic!!! 

I agree.  Maybe give him some slack for a while and see how it turns out.  Don't stop giving Barb the finger though!  :lol:

52 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:

:lies: