Check your account email address ×

what’s the story with Momo’s negative rating?

jtssrx

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: all this massive fat fucking pile of shit posts :fuckyou:

You’re a fucking grandparent and you spent your nights giving out -1’s through your dozen fake accounts every single night

what a fucking loser. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You’re a fucking grandparent and you spent your nights giving out -1’s through your dozen fake accounts every single night

what a fucking loser. 

:true:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Momo makes himself look like an asshole when the slithering coward calls Rob a liar about the dupes while the guy is six feet under. Fucking loser never had the balls to say that when Rob owned the site. 

All the negative rep is just overdue, he has it coming. 

:bullshit: and :lies: from IT Faggot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Too many pussy bitches here, I would have an adult beverage, and hang with Momo anytime, holds his own here:bc:.......oh and keep his identity and location secret:thumb:

Go for it...see what the anonymous lying shit eater tells you.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Too many pussy bitches here, I would have an adult beverage, and hang with Momo anytime, holds his own here:bc:.......oh and keep his identity and location secret:thumb:

His nicknames for people are hands down the best!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

So would I, but he'd never show. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is JT Pouts? 

Oh you mean James Timothy...that’s right your pal Shit Tickets searched my name and you gleefully used my full name the other day...Some real Zoso shit. I remember the outrage when that happened to you....good thing IDGAF.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I doubt anyone has had their personal business creeped on and publicized here without our permission more than Huizy or I, so stop your whining.  

That wasn't cool and you know it, Mark. Why should I waste my time cleaning up your mess by deleting the posts with Jim's full name?  It wasn't all that long ago that you were crying about Moto posting your full name....WTF...  :news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That wasn't cool and you know it, Mark. Why should I waste my time cleaning up your mess by deleting the posts with Jim's full name?  It wasn't all that long ago that you were crying about Moto posting your full name....WTF...  :news:

Ruh roh!