Check your account email address ×

what’s the story with Momo’s negative rating?

jtssrx

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Eight grade is more like having a mod installed solely to get rid of people who are bugging you online. 

Wonder who did that. 🤔

Gmafb, speaking of fake dead horse narratives.  It was a joke ffs.   No one had him in stalled and he didn’t like trolls either. 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's like a bunch of grade school bullies all ganging up to attack one person. What's sad is they don't even see it. 

I'm not crying, just pointing out what a fucking tool you and your cronies are. You bully people becuase you have low self-esteem as I've pointed out in the past.  

Spot the fuck on.  Ben thinks he’s one of the “cool kids”.  Like in eighth grade.   :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I agree.  Maybe give him some slack for a while and see how it turns out.  Don't stop giving Barb the finger though!  :lol:

Looks like she ran off  :dunno: 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Gmafb, speaking of fake dead horse narratives.  It was a joke ffs.   No one had him in stalled and he didn’t like trolls either. 

Bullshit. Rob even coped to it. And a pm was posted showing that’s what you did. 

telling you’ll try to pretend it didn’t. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot the fuck on.  Ben thinks he’s one of the “cool kids”.  Like in eighth grade.   :lol: 

Exactly, He's the captain of the cool kids. My guess is he was either A super poplar and is acting as he did in High School or B a Super tool trying to exact revenge 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not crying and you're one of the people that's part of this. It's funny my mom just went to her 50th highschool reunion. She was telling me all the people who were assholes back then are still assholes today. That the clicky people were still clicky and the reunion was like being back in high school. That's what we have here. Ben and his cronies are on a mission to make Momo look like an asshole and dipshits like you support it. Say I'm crying all you want but it gets old seeing everything the guy posts attacked. I'm not saying he's perfect but they coordinated effort to shame him is pathetic!!! 

Momo makes himself look like an asshole when the slithering coward calls Rob a liar about the dupes while the guy is six feet under. Fucking loser never had the balls to say that when Rob owned the site. 

All the negative rep is just overdue, he has it coming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Bullshit. Rob even coped to it. And a pm was posted showing that’s what you did. 

telling you’ll try to pretend it didn’t. 

I didn’t have anyone “installed as a mod” numbnuts.  He was already a mod on other sites and volunteered to Rob for the job on his own.  He saw some of the back and forth and pmed me over my take, because he was a riding buddy.  I recall telling them who I thought were assholes, and that was it.  It was at least 10 maybe 15 years ago ffs, not sure what your point was in bringing it up, unless you’re just looking for an argument, in which case I recommend you go somewhere else.  I probably could be described as alotta things, but troll isn’t one of them.  I didn’t like trolls then and I still don’t.  And don’t get me started on Robs mental state back then. In respect for the dead, I will keep my thoughts to myself.  I’ll just say that many of us didn’t agree with his open and unmoderated website idea.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t have anyone “installed as a mod” numbnuts.  He was already a mod on other sites and volunteered to Rob for the job on his own.  He saw some of the back and forth and pmed me over my take.  I recall telling them who I thought were assholes, and that was it.  It was at least 10 maybe 15 years ago ffs, not sure what your point was in bringing it up, unless you’re just looking for an argument, in which case I recommend you go somewhere else.  I probably could be described as alotta things, but troll isn’t one of them.  I didn’t like trolls then and I still don’t.  And don’t get me started on Robs mental state back then. In respect for the dead, I will keep my thoughts to myself.  I’ll just say that many of us didn’t agree with his open and unmoderated website idea.

So you’ve been playing the victim for 15 years...that’s a helluva run!!!!!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No

one cries and plays the victim better than JT Pouts!  Speaking of fucking trolls....

Who is JT Pouts? 

Oh you mean James Timothy...that’s right your pal Shit Tickets searched my name and you gleefully used my full name the other day...Some real Zoso shit. I remember the outrage when that happened to you....good thing IDGAF.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not crying and you're one of the people that's part of this. It's funny my mom just went to her 50th highschool reunion. She was telling me all the people who were assholes back then are still assholes today. That the clicky people were still clicky and the reunion was like being back in high school. That's what we have here. Ben and his cronies are on a mission to make Momo look like an asshole and dipshits like you support it. Say I'm crying all you want but it gets old seeing everything the guy posts attacked. I'm not saying he's perfect but they coordinated effort to shame him is pathetic!!! 

he already looked like an asshole.  FS is a self policing site,  part of that is making sure everyone knows who the frauds and liars are.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t have anyone “installed as a mod” numbnuts.  He was already a mod on other sites and volunteered to Rob for the job on his own.  He saw some of the back and forth and pmed me over my take, because he was a riding buddy.  I recall telling them who I thought were assholes, and that was it.  It was at least 10 maybe 15 years ago ffs, not sure what your point was in bringing it up, unless you’re just looking for an argument, in which case I recommend you go somewhere else.  I probably could be described as alotta things, but troll isn’t one of them.  I didn’t like trolls then and I still don’t.  And don’t get me started on Robs mental state back then. In respect for the dead, I will keep my thoughts to myself.  I’ll just say that many of us didn’t agree with his open and unmoderated website idea.

There was a  PM posted from you to Bobler in the CM forum  telling him to ban the TBP guys. That is fact and if you want to deny it go right ahead. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is JT Pouts? 

Oh you mean James Timothy...that’s right your pal Shit Tickets searched my name and you gleefully used my full name the other day...Some real Zoso shit. I remember the outrage when that happened to you....good thing IDGAF.

I doubt anyone has had their personal business creeped on and publicized here without our permission more than Huizy or I, so stop your whining.  

Just now, frenchy said:

There was a  PM posted from you to Bobler in the CM forum  telling him to ban the TBP guys. That is fact and if you want to deny it go right ahead. 

Yeah I already said that.  So I guess by you leaving out the fact that I later became friends with most of them, you just want to pick an argument.  I guess you dont feel the need to take back the false statement about me having anyone installed as a moderator either.  Also good to know.   Not sure what happened 15 years ago now has anything to do with today, or this thread, but I have little interest in rehashing it.  If you dont like me just come out and say it instead of the snipey bullshit.  At least I can respond accordingly instead of pretending to be civil.

Great thread.  Damn I wish I had more to do today, but cars in the shop, stuck here playing idiot ping pong.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I doubt anyone has had their personal business creeped on and publicized here without our permission more than Huizy or I, so stop your whining.  

Yeah I already said that.  So I guess by you leaving out the fact that I later became friends with most of them, you just want to pick an argument.  I guess you dont feel the need to take back the false statement about me having anyone installed as a moderator either.  Also good to know.   Not sure what happened 15 years ago now has anything to do with today, or this thread, but I have little interest in rehashing it.  If you dont like me just come out and say it instead of the snipey bullshit.  At least I can respond accordingly instead of pretending to be civil.

Great thread.  Damn I wish I had more to do today, but cars in the shop, stuck here playing idiot ping pong.

I’m not whining at all...I’m laughing at your endless hypocrisy and victimhood.

Not surprised you used my full name or that Shit Tickets searched it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What hypocrisy, loser?  Victims are someone who doesnt punch back.  That doesnt describe me, loser.  Big day in the shop, loser?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What hypocrisy, loser?  Victims are someone who doesnt punch back.  That doesnt describe me, loser.  Big day in the shop, loser?

Apparently liar has to be added to your resume as well.

BTW endless crying does not equal punching back.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly, He's the captain of the cool kids. My guess is he was either A super poplar and is acting as he did in High School or B a Super tool trying to exact revenge 

So I guess momo has never messed with anybody and this is all unprovoked? Is that what you are saying?