Check your account email address ×

Laugh or Cry

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...IDC what the reason was.  He left because the heat was turned up too high.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

he takes more collective shit over here.

Zdumbfuck waltzes in here and thinks he knows WTF he is talking about when clearly he does not and I left TBP on my own accord so who really gives a fuck other than a couple morons here. 

BTW what kind of moron actually goes around talking about “internet ass kickings”...must be what the badass mods at HCS talk about. 🤣

I can see it now...Z and the rest of the mod posse all gathered in the private mod forum high giving over all the asses they kicked that day on the big bad forums!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zdumbfuck waltzes in here and thinks he knows WTF he is talking about when clearly he does not and I left TBP on my own accord so who really gives a fuck other than a couple morons here. 

BTW what kind of moron actually goes around talking about “internet ass kickings”...must be what the badass mods at HCS talk about. 🤣

Extreme butt-hurt and excuses noted.

:lol2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Vince, have look at advisory # 22 from the NOAA that was from a few hours later.. Amazing isnt it.. 

Anyone ever think that between the time that poster was made new info had come to light and an on the fly adjustment had to be made??? I know.. total shocker for you intellectual elitists..

IMG_20190905_090929153.jpg

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. It doesn't take much to tickle Vince's emotions. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Vince :groin:Rigid 

Have some pride guys, and take a look at the map above and then take a look at the date on the map, The Chump made his statement on Sunday

What's really amazing is that SC is getting battered today and that there are 220,000 people without power, and Charleston is under water.....yet our President is all about himself being the story......... it's insane to say the least.

Image result for august 29th noaa map

Here's something to arouse you guys :lol:

Image result for trump sharpie

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Have some pride guys, and take a look at the map above and then take a look at the date on the map, The Chump made his statement on Sunday

What's really amazing is that SC is getting battered today and that there are 220,000 people without power, and Charleston is under water.....yet our President is all about himself being the story......... it's insane to say the least.

Wow Vince, resorting to lies..Image from Trump press conference, Advisory #21, image from Advisory #22..

:slapping:

Screenshot_20190905-073257.png

I simply find this amazing the people making such a huge deal out of this.  :lol:  

Rigid is exactly right.   Simply look at advisory 21 and 22 and its easy to see what was going on.   Its so inconsequential to anyone without massive TDS.    

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Throws out the insult, most of us just ignore it

Someone responds with humor, more insults

Me making an obvious observation...

You not being thin skinned after throwing out insults 

You not being being thin skinned when anyone fires back.  So keep firing away cheese dick.  I can turn it all off when at camp, which is now officially a cheesedick free zone.  You can rent your own camp and be a cheesedick all you want, as it seems to be important for you.  :lol: 

I never claimed to not be thin skinned,.  I'll jump in the mud anytime you want but I'm far more realistic about my shortcomings than the 60+ year old failure who thinks he doesn't have any.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I never claimed to not be thin skinned,.  I'll jump in the mud anytime you want but I'm far more realistic about my shortcomings than the 60+ year old failure who thinks he doesn't have any.  

Oh but you don’t take anything serious......ffs listen to yourself...  :lol:  Failure.  You know where i’ll be most every weekend this winter if you think you’re man enough to say that to my face.  You don’t have the sack.  This failure is presently shopping for a yacht next spring/summer because I’m failing so badly.  What’s a winner like you doing, other than always complaining about something? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Extreme butt-hurt and excuses noted.

:lol2:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can see it now...Z and the rest of the mod posse all gathered in the private mod forum high giving over all the asses they kicked that day on the big bad forums!🤣

"I left on my own accord"....how in  the fuck is that an excuse and this is the Internet Mr. 60,000....no butthurt here. IMG_4574.JPG.a050c7e7ecdfeb6789169395c9f01b77.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh but you don’t take anything serious......ffs listen to yourself...  :lol:  Failure.  You know where i’ll be most every weekend this winter if you think you’re man enough to say that to my face.  You don’t have the sack.  This failure is presently shopping for a yacht next spring/summer because I’m failing so badly.  What’s a winner like you doing, other than always complaining about something? 

Burying yourself in more debt so when the market changes your in financial trouble again :dunno: .  I know your all about the image so no surprise you feel the need to go buy a yacht after being "successful" for a couple of years.  Your all about being hood rich

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Burying yourself in more debt so when the market changes your in financial trouble again :dunno: .  I know your all about the image so no surprise you feel the need to go buy a yacht after being "successful" for a couple of years.  Your all about being hood rich

As if I asked for your opinion, as if you know my financial situation.  As if anyone but you would say such things.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  more lies 

well most of them are thin skinned and think they are way smarter than they really are just like you so it's really more like facts than an insult.  

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Just listen to yourself......  :lol:  no wonder you need a shrink.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew....a quick backread and it looks like Vince it taking it up the backside here.  Not sure whether to laugh or cry...naww...it's laugh.  :lol: 

Him and MC are one in the same these days. 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You gals are sad enough to have multiple threads on this? :lol:Get a fucking life already.

Hey ftr, I didnt say boo until my name was brought up.....

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Vince, have look at advisory # 22 from the NOAA that was from a few hours later.. Amazing isnt it.. 

Anyone ever think that between the time that poster was made new info had come to light and an on the fly adjustment had to be made??? I know.. total shocker for you intellectual elitists..

Not sure who's that is. They very rarely cross fla as they die out when approaching land, or cooler water. For Ala to get hit it would have come up thru the GOM

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So wasn't your thread.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

I simply find this amazing the people making such a huge deal out of this.  :lol:  

Rigid is exactly right.   Simply look at advisory 21 and 22 and its easy to see what was going on.   Its so inconsequential to anyone without massive TDS.    

It's the stable genius who can't let it go :lol:

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You gals are sad enough to have multiple threads on this? :lol:Get a fucking life already.

The stable genius can't let it die :lol2: Insane!

If you guys think this is normal behavior for a president...............well I just don't what to say :lol:

Trump called Fox News correspondent into Oval Office to argue he wasn't wrong about Alabama

(CNN)Fox News senior White House correspondent John Roberts had just finished his 3 p.m. live shot on Thursday when President Donald Trump beckoned him into the Oval Office.

The President had one argument to make, according to an internal Fox email Roberts sent about the meeting provided to CNN.

"He stressed to me that forecasts for Dorian last week had Alabama in the warning cone," Roberts wrote. "He insisted that it is unfair to say Alabama was never threatened by the storm."

Roberts' analysis of the meeting was that the President was "just looking for acknowledgment that he was not wrong for saying that at some point, Alabama was at risk -- even if the situation had changed by the time he issued the tweet" on Sunday morning, in which he said the state "will most likely be hit." The President also provided Roberts with graphics to make his points.

Roberts referred CNN to Fox News' public relations department when asked for comment, which did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

The White House also did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment. Trump has defended his tweet multiple times throughout the day on Twitter, repeatedly slamming the media for covering his statements and his use of an apparently altered chart showing the storm's path extending into Alabama.

"Just as I said, Alabama was originally projected to be hit. The Fake News denies it!" Trump tweeted on Thursday, along with graphics from the National Weather Service from last week -- days before his tweet -- showing Alabama had a small chance of experiencing some effects from Dorian. By the time Trump tweeted, those forecasts had changed.

A White House aide familiar with the Oval Office meeting with Roberts said that Trump also voiced his displeasure about Fox News anchor Shepard Smith's skeptical reporting about the Alabama map.

The President summoned Roberts "to hit back at Shepard Smith," the White House aide said.

Roberts claimed in his email that he pointed out to the President that by the time of his tweet warning Alabama and other states of the storm -- 10:51 am ET on Sunday -- Dorian's projected trajectory had moved much farther east and was no longer including any part of Alabama.

The President "seemed to agree that the forecast track had moved -- but he was adamant that at some point, Alabama was at risk," Roberts wrote. "He also reminded that on occasions in the past, forecast tracks have changed dramatically."

As the President's homeland security and counterterror adviser Rear Adm. Peter Brown claimed in a statement issued late Thursday afternoon, Roberts said that in his visit to the Oval Office he learned that Trump on Sunday had been shown a graphic showing Hurricane Dorian proceeding north through Florida and touching the southeastern tip of Alabama with tropical storm force winds.

A White House source told CNN on Thursday that Trump personally directed Brown to issue the statement. Brown reports to national security adviser John Bolton but Bolton did not ask Brown to release the statement, the source said.

CNN's Jeff Zeleny contributed to this report.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/05/politics/donald-trump-alabama-fox-news-white-house/index.html

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's the stable genius who can't let it go :lol:

The stable genius can't let it die :lol2: Insane!

If you guys think this is normal behavior for a president...............well I just don't what to say :lol:

"Republican wins Presidency, short Chicago business  owner goes insane."

Film at 11.

• Haha 2