Check your account email address ×

Laugh or Cry

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you guys think this is normal behavior for a president...............well I just don't what to say :lol:

The last 2 guys we had for president were perfectly “normal” and they both sucked. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

"Republican wins Presidency, short Chicago business  owner goes insane."

Film at 11.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trump is the best troll ever.  But does the “best” title count if he’s just trolling the half-wits at the edge of their own sanity already?  Seems like easy pickings to me.

Still.....glorious!!!!  :lol:

Day 6 and the "stable genius" still can't let it go :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A quick Google search of "Trump CNN Alabama" turns up 6 CNN stories all less than 24 hours old, most under 2 hours old.   I guess CNN can't let it go either. 

Edited by F3600

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wow....you even made room in your gut for my hook!  You must be kind of a portly fellow with an appetite like that, yes?   

:lol2:

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What fucking lunatic. He can’t let anything go. Fucking nut. 

:lol:

Best troll ever!

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, Angry ginger said:

Burying yourself in more debt so when the market changes your in financial trouble again :dunno: .  I know your all about the image so no surprise you feel the need to go buy a yacht after being "successful" for a couple of years.  Your all about being hood rich

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, DriftBusta said:

As if I asked for your opinion, as if you know my financial situation.  As if anyone but you would say such things.  :lol: 

Just listen to yourself......  :lol:  no wonder you need a shrink.

Hey, keep this fight goin'!!!! This is the best fight I ever seen on FS1!!! 

Both of you are my enemies, I love seeing you two bash each other!!! 

OMG!! This is worth the price of admission!!!!  :happy:

If I had to pick one to go down, it would be Woofie. He wanted to " PUNCH MY TICKET " here, and his boy-toy SCOOTER booted me from TBP, for basically nothing. Fukken faggots. 

I thought Woofie was a bud 'cause he also posted a pic of him lifting a Outlander at a dealership, about 8 years ago. I was wrong, he was not a bud. He's what's known as a "STATUS SEEKER ". 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also.....I bet I have 50 baseball hats....not one is red.  This needs to change!!!

Gonna go look to make sure.

Same, but apparently where this woman is at she is dodging red hats,   left & right. 

I wonder if the guys on here get scared, clenched assholes when seeing a red hat? 

Just now, Cold War said:

Same, but apparently where this woman is at she is dodging red hats,   left & right. 

I wonder if the guys on here get scared, clenched assholes when seeing a red hat? 

I'd bet they do.  I bet they go out of their way to see if that red hat they spotted is a MAGA hat.  But, for what reason?  Like they are gonna say or do shit about it.  :lol: 

• Haha 1