Check your account email address ×

Laugh or Cry

My initial reaction is to laugh, but it's really sad when you think of the POTUS trying to defend some stupid comment he himself made about a storm track and then to defend it with a Sharpie drawn line on an official NOAA map is the work of a buffoon, the insecurity this man has is not fitting for the POTUS.

Image result for trump weather map

image.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

My initial reaction is to laugh, but it's really sad when you think of the POTUS trying to defend some stupid comment he himself made about a storm track and then to defend it with a Sharpie drawn line on an official NOAA map is the work of a buffoon, the insecurity this man has is not fitting for the POTUS.

image.jpeg

nobody tell him..

Why are people getting so worked up about this?  :lol:  

Laugh or cry.  :lol:   Jesus seek help.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can we just merge this thread into the other cry threads.  Vince thinks this place goes on a holding pattern when he isn't here.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

nobody tell him..

Your sad sack hero doubled down this morning, or would this be considered tripled down :lol:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Your sad sack here doubled down this morning, or would this be considered tripled down :lol:

Vince, have look at advisory # 22 from the NOAA that was from a few hours later.. Amazing isnt it.. 

Anyone ever think that between the time that poster was made new info had come to light and an on the fly adjustment had to be made??? I know.. total shocker for you intellectual elitists..

IMG_20190905_090929153.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Vince, have look at advisory # 22 from the NOAA that was from a few hours later.. Amazing isnt it.. 

Anyone ever think that between the time that poster was made new info had come to light and an on the fly adjustment had to be made??? I know.. total shocker for you intellectual elitists..

IMG_20190905_090929153.jpg

Vince :groin:Rigid 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

image.jpeg

As I said earlier. He’s unfit to be president. It’s like BennyHill becomes president.its fucking embarrassing 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Can we just merge this thread into the other cry threads.  Vince thinks this place goes on a holding pattern when he isn't here.

Completely different. This thread is about him and how it affects him. 

Everybody rushes in like it wasn’t hashed out an hour ago. .  :lol:

• Haha 1