Check your account email address ×

Laugh or Cry

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy with 57,000 posts to the guy with 9,000....seems legit. 

So where does that put you with 36,500?  :lol:  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Vince, have look at advisory # 22 from the NOAA that was from a few hours later.. Amazing isnt it.. 

Anyone ever think that between the time that poster was made new info had come to light and an on the fly adjustment had to be made??? I know.. total shocker for you intellectual elitists..

IMG_20190905_090929153.jpg

Poor stupid Libs 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just now, frenchy said:

over 20k below him?

Bingo plus I’m not the one saying others are looking for attention.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....do you need a fucking crayon drawing to understand  this?

Dude....I'm poking fun.   Take a chill pill and relax.   You're becoming as high strung as Ben.  

Funny-just-relax-meme.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

His "white knight" alert goes off and he immediately shoots himself in the face.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

over 20k below him?

How many does he have on TBP before he excused himself from that ass kicking over there?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo plus I’m not the one saying others are looking for attention.

It was a joke.  Remember when you used to like those?  

How's this new look working out for you?  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His "white knight" alert goes off and he immediately shoots himself in the face.  :lol: 

How many does he have on TBP before he excused himself from that ass kicking over there?

:snack:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

ass kicking? don't think so. Woolie cuddle-fests tend to get nauseating over time though....

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...IDC what the reason was.  He left because the heat was turned up too high.

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he takes more collective shit over here.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

ass kicking? don't think so. Woolie cuddle-fests tend to get nauseating over time though....

Yeah I’m clearly the issue.  :lol:  they both left because they were getting called out for being whiney assholes, which is what you sound like right now....Jeff spends most of his days here insulting Trump supporters, and Smales is just a  confrontational douchebag with zero else going on in his life.  Really fun being around that all day.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I’m clearly the issue.  :lol:  they both left because they were getting called out for being whiney assholes, which is what you sound like right now....Jeff spends most of his days here insulting Trump supporters, and Smales is just a  confrontational douchebag with zero else going on in his life.  Really fun being around that all day.  

:lol:  more lies 

well most of them are think skinned and think they are way smarter than they really are just like you so it's really more like facts than an insult.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well most of them are think skinned and think they are way smarter than they really are just like you so it's really more like facts than an insult.  

Lies...sure whatever u say, self appointed barrister of the truth.  It was everyone else, everyone’s thin skinned and you aren’t.  Right.  I urge you to seek out like minded individuals who are as smart and well rounded as you seem to think you are.  Then you can sit around for the bulk of your day and chortle over how stupid we all are. This dumbass is smart enough to choose to not be around people who don’t seem to know when it’s time to just shut the fuck up.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Lies...sure whatever u say, self appointed barrister of the truth.  It was everyone else, everyone’s thin skinned and you aren’t.  Right.  I urge you to seek out like minded individuals who are as smart and well rounded as you seem to think you are.  Then you can sit around for the bulk of your day and chortle over how stupid we all are. This dumbass is smart enough to choose to not be around people who don’t seem to know when it’s time to just shut the fuck up.

always a victim. It's kinda funny that not one person who was up there and knows us both has come out to support the drivel that comes out of your mouth.   in fact both your brother and ron invited me to come riding last winter.   Theres only one person whose had an issue with everyone on the interwebs and it's you,  most would take that as a wakeup call about themselves instead of always getting on their high horse or being a victim.  

Blah blah blah i know they all motherfuck me when your all together up north about what an asshole I am etc etc. it's your story as the self proclaimed spokesmen of the north

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

always a victim. It's kinda funny that not one person who was up there and knows us both has come out to support the drivel that comes out of your mouth.   in fact both your brother and ron invited me to come riding last winter.   Theres only one person whose had an issue with everyone on the interwebs and it's you,  most would take that as a wakeup call about themselves instead of always getting on their high horse or being a victim.  

Blah blah blah i know they all motherfuck me when your all together up north about what an asshole I am etc etc. it's your story as the self proclaimed spokesmen of the north

Only one coming across as a victim here is you.  I sure the hell ain’t a victim.  I know Ron and Gary didn’t want to get in the middle of that bullshit between us and that’s fine, I really didn’t want them to either and freely told them that.  Your problem is not knowing when to just shut the fuck up, so I removed that problem from the place I go to get away from all the bullshit.  Simple as that.  Your not thin skin had you saying things that you had no business publicizing.....because you don’t take anything seriously....right.  Sell your sled.  Keep your sled.  No one gives a fuck.  Just stfu already :lol:   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only one coming across as a victim here is you.  I sure the hell ain’t a victim.  I know Ron and Gary didn’t want to get in the middle of that bullshit between us and that’s fine, I really didn’t want them to either and freely told them that.  Your problem is not knowing when to just shut the fuck up, so I removed that problem from the place I go to get away from all the bullshit.  Simple as that.  Your not thin skin had you saying things that you had no business publicizing.....because you don’t take anything seriously....right.  Sell your sled.  Keep your sled.  No one gives a fuck.  Just stfu already :lol:   

I have no reason to shut up just because some senile old goats offended.  SBYL

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he's a thin skinned bitch,  like many of his supporters

Throws out the insult, most of us just ignore it

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

point proven

Someone responds with humor, more insults

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Me making an obvious observation...

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You not being thin skinned after throwing out insults 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I have no reason to shut up just because some senile old goats offended.  SBYL

You not being being thin skinned when anyone fires back.  So keep firing away cheese dick.  I can turn it all off when at camp, which is now officially a cheesedick free zone.  You can rent your own camp and be a cheesedick all you want, as it seems to be important for you.  :lol: