Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

On 3/13/2020 at 5:38 PM, Fireball 440 said:

First ride of the year for me today! Oh how I've missed it!

20200313_170638.jpg

Gotta fix that snow flap bud! :bc: 

@Zambroski @Ez ryder what’s the update on the shore? I’m thinking of going for one last ride next weekend

Edited by thewayout

got some buds up at skyport lodge.  picks they sent look good plenty of snow for trail running.  but from what i gather to hard for enjoyable off trail .

I know I have been watching weather and late week in north central MN up by my cabin there is snow expected for 2 .5 days 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

got some buds up at skyport lodge.  picks they sent look good plenty of snow for trail running.  but from what i gather to hard for enjoyable off trail .

I know I have been watching weather and late week in north central MN up by my cabin there is snow expected for 2 .5 days 

Right on dude thanks! Looking at skyport next weekend

Edited by thewayout

On 3/13/2020 at 5:38 PM, Fireball 440 said:

First ride of the year for me today! Oh how I've missed it!

20200313_170638.jpg

Yeah, there really is nothing quite like sledding.  :bc:

4 hours ago, thewayout said:

@Zambroski @Ez ryder what’s the update on the shore? I’m thinking of going for one last ride next weekend

Still plenty of snow in the woods.  Just need scratchers until mid morning. Should be riding up here through the end of the month.  Too bad we’ll all be dead from Carooona soon.  Oh well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thewayout said:

Right on dude thanks! Looking at skyport next weekend

well let you know what they say when they get back Monday. 

I do know last Thursday in to Fri ie the 5th they got a fresh 6 up there . holding out hope for this late week storm . I am not sure I want to fly to CO any more this yr lol 

18 hours ago, thewayout said:

I just rode Two Harbors Hwy 2 lot to Silver Bay and back up the Yukon Spur and North to the Memorial Shelter 96 miles total.  Trails are great but get icy the further up the Yukon you go.  I think I'll ride Kane Lake to The Trestle Inn next Saturday.  Pics are from this morning.  

SilverBay3152020.jpg

SplitRock3152020.jpg

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Lake effect in the UP this weekend. If I don’t have to work,I may head up?

My plan was to head up today, instead I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder blade that is kicking my ass, it's fucking up the dexterity and strength in my left hand.

My visit to the ortho yesterday cancelled due to an emergency that requires a deep cleaning, of course I don't see the VM and I go to the office and see the sign in the window...............WTF 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My plan was to head up today, instead I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder blade that is kicking my ass, it's fucking up the dexterity and strength in my left hand.

My visit to the ortho yesterday cancelled due to an emergency that requires a deep cleaning, of course I don't see the VM and I go to the office and see the sign in the window...............WTF 

I have to do a repair on Lasalle ST tonight,can’t shut the ventilation off until 6pm? If I go,it would be Fri night or Sat. We were picking up some jobs because of this. But with other jobs shutting down,man power is freeing up . I worked all last weekend,so let some of the guys that havnt been working get the premium time. The company is really trying to spread the work load evenly. We have a hospital job this weekend that I can see them having a hard time manning up? Due to guys not wanting to do ventilation work in there.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

FYI,my buddies from snow tech messaged me the other night, we have fuel and food figured out with the bars and restaurants being closed. We both have fuel cells at camp and we can do big loops back to camp to eat inside,then head back out. Other than a short ride in the woods,it looks to be over come Tuesday or Wednesday?

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

FYI,my buddies from snow tech messaged me the other night, we have fuel and food figured out with the bars and restaurants being closed. We both have fuel cells at camp and we can do big loops back to camp to eat inside,then head back out. Other than a short ride in the woods,it looks to be over come Tuesday or Wednesday?

I had PT Tuesday and yesterday, I was doing pretty good and the fucking thing flared up last night and it's a motherfucker as you can't sleep. If I could be there physically I'd there in a heartbeat.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I had PT Tuesday and yesterday, I was doing pretty good and the fucking thing flared up last night and it's a motherfucker as you can't sleep. If I could be there physically I'd there in a heartbeat.

Ambian for TMFW

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I’m still on the fence? I may stay home and make money while I can. As you know,buildings are closing to none essential personal. They only want us there if something breaks.