Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I can’t even swing a golf club on Ambien, much less ride a snowmobile. That shit turns me into Gumby.  :lol: 

I meant to sleep. I would never even think of taking it any other time.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I meant to sleep. I would never even think of taking it any other time.

:lol:  gotcha.  We are still thinking about heading north tomorrow and riding. Our camp rental is up at the end of the month, so if nothing else we just have to go gather all our stuff and bring it home.   :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  gotcha.  We are still thinking about heading north tomorrow and riding. Our camp rental is up at the end of the month, so if nothing else we just have to go gather all our stuff and bring it home.   :bc: 

PI and Caribu is still fucking smoking. Stepped off the trail in the allegash last Friday and the snow was 4 ft deep.

On 3/19/2020 at 12:59 PM, DriftBusta said:

I can’t even swing a golf club on Ambien, much less ride a snowmobile. That shit turns me into Gumby.  :lol: 

A few mo after 911 I was on a jet to Amsterdam so in the airport I pop a Ambien. well jet takes off I start getting sleepy . then this chick starts walking the isel praying in Arabic wearing the head to toe black outfit for 10 hours . so yeah I got no sleep just Ambien tripping watching this chick pace and chant.  whole jet was beyond uncomfortable when the workers,said somthing she would start freeking out . last time i took Ambien 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A few mo after 911 I was on a jet to Amsterdam so in the airport I pop a Ambien. well jet takes off I start getting sleepy . then this chick starts walking the isel praying in Arabic wearing the head to toe black outfit for 10 hours . so yeah I got no sleep just Ambien tripping watching this chick pace and chant.  whole jet was beyond uncomfortable when the workers,said somthing she would start freeking out . last time i took Ambien 

Should have punched her in the twat and screamed "allahau akbarrrrrr!!!!!!"  :lol: 

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Should have punched her in the twat and screamed "allahau akbarrrrrr!!!!!!"  :lol: 

after 2 hrs I gave her a loud ughliq allaeavn < shut the fuck up> her patio umbrella turned my way for a second and she stood there then walked away and kept it up . a guy a few seats forward turned around and laughed . 

On 3/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, Fireball 440 said:

120 miles today on the White Horse Skidoo. Trails were groomed a couple days ago and still holding up in MN North Shore. With nothing open and no real destinations, there are still lots of people out riding!

20200321_121210.jpg

Yep.  Still good snow here.  Just a bit grainy and mashed potatoes mid day.  Took a buzz up and down the power lines and saw the trailhead was packed.  People getting in their last jaunt or two.

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your check engine light is on.  :lol:  :bc:  JK best gauge in the business, had it on my SKS.

The new gauge from doo and poo both look even better :bc: 

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2020 at 3:31 PM, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Still good snow here.  Just a bit grainy and mashed potatoes mid day.  Took a buzz up and down the power lines and saw the trailhead was packed.  People getting in their last jaunt or two.

State Trail was groomed Sunday night so I went for a Monday morning ride :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

State Trail was groomed Sunday night so I went for a Monday morning ride :)

Sleds still ripping around here.  Trails still look pretty decent.  A few brown spots starting to show but, there is just tons of pack from early in the season.
Glad to see you riding again!  :bc: