Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wouldnt offer more than $9500 for that skeedoo. They didnt even make their last in class front end worth a shit until next year, if you want to buy the best handling used sled get a Polaris axys.

Well you are boarder line retarded , so.....

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

No question about it!!

Know, U rrrr 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wouldnt offer more than $9500 for that skeedoo. They didnt even make their last in class front end worth a shit until next year, if you want to buy the best handling used sled get a Polaris axys.

It’s worth 10k all day long,not much more. The poor sap probably owes 13k.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao: yea good luck with getting that sled for anything close to $10k 

After next week when everyone loses half their 401ks you can buy that sled for under $10k

Just now, Anler said:

After next week when everyone loses half their 401ks you can buy that sled for under $10k

It’s going to be a buyer’s market for all toys for the next few years. Boats and campers are already in the dumps.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No,you. That sled is enough to make me puke. The LED hand guards make it perfect for a gay fella like you.

Those are the qunitessential poser sleds, I cant be seen on that. Even gay guys have to maintain their sled cred. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Those are the qunitessential poser sleds, I cant be seen on that. Even gay guys have to maintain their sled cred. 

I like those LED hand guards for the same reason I like stacks on pick ups. I like to see retards coming from far away!:lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you can buy that for less than a Snow Check Cat and you get 3 years of warranty as opposed to 1.

No ya can't.

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I adjust my Walkers compression many times I didn't buy it to be a poser like you.  How many miles on your 20? Less than 300 I bet!!! :owned: 

Walker Evans are ok shocks, I've yet to ride on a sled with them that I'd consider plush.  My Freeride was way nicer and still had bottoming resistance.  Even the boner stock non rebuildable Kayabas are plusher and don't explode if you crank down the compression...  :snack: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Doesn't matter what you'd offer.  That sled would sell in a week around here.  16k replacement cost approx. with those goodies on it.  Sorry, best handling sled will be that Doo with the new suspension.  Even Bent knows that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No ya can't.

Walker Evans are ok shocks, I've yet to ride on a sled with them that I'd consider plush.  My Freeride was way nicer and still had bottoming resistance.  Even the boner stock non rebuildable Kayabas are plusher and don't explode if you crank down the compression...  :snack: 

Doesn't matter what you'd offer.  That sled would sell in a week around here.  16k replacement cost approx. with those goodies on it.  Sorry, best handling sled will be that Doo with the new suspension.  Even Bent knows that.

I called 3 Cat dealers this week and  yes you can. I'm also correct on the warranty.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No ya can't.

Never said the walkers were the be all end all.  I always liked the ohlins on the yamms.  StiLl a kick in the teeth imo to buy a 14-15k sled (cad) with non rebuildable shocks. 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No ya can't.

Yeah $16k if ur a dope. That sled loses $3k after you put the first mile on it. Now they are coming out with an upgraded model that actually handles good? Drop another $3k. Lose $500 for February and it's $9500. Science

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah $16k if ur a dope. That sled loses $3k after you put the first mile on it. Now they are coming out with an upgraded model that actually handles good? Drop another $3k. Lose $500 for February and it's $9500. Science

Now gAyeMG has two rare models!!!!!

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I called 3 Cat dealers this week and  yes you can. I'm also correct on the warranty.

My apologies.  I read it that you could buy the SkiDoo XRS on a snow check for less than 13.  My mistake.

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Never said the walkers were the be all end all.  I always liked the ohlins on the yamms.  StiLl a kick in the teeth imo to buy a 14-15k sled (cad) with non rebuildable shocks. 

I agree.  They're not that bad though.  

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, Anler said:

So you think the handling of the G4 XRS is bad but you drive a 144" assault which is a 50/50 crossover? :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Now gAyeMG has two rare models!!!!!

Add a n his special touches like powder coated ski bolts, limited snow exposure and stuff and put that fucker in a museum.