Check your account email address ×

Is behn the breaker right about dynotech?

Rod

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me!  The trail IS the destination.  Any food or beverage is simply energy and not much time is spent warming a fucking chair or stool.  We don’t drink when we ride or if we do, it’s one beer with a grease burger to calm the nerves or, maybe one or two when we go the path of the pubs on the way home.

In fact, when we invite new riders, it’s explained that we don’t ride with drunken idiots and if they want to drink, they are on their own.  

Do you do lines?

Fucking woolie is so brain dead he rides a new sled on one cylinder destroying the motor. Further hes such a fucking girl he dumps the thing for pennies on the dollar because he couldnt figure out where the gas goes on a weed whacker let alone swap a motor in a sled

What a fucking citiot noob ass girl

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me!  The trail IS the destination.  Any food or beverage is simply energy and not much time is spent warming a fucking chair or stool.  We don’t drink when we ride or if we do, it’s one beer with a grease burger to calm the nerves or, maybe one or two when we go the path of the pubs on the way home.

In fact, when we invite new riders, it’s explained that we don’t ride with drunken idiots and if they want to drink, they are on their own.  

Dude.....your sled has a range of 50 fucking miles. You cant even make a 30 mile destination without a gas stop. Just get back to HCS with the rest of the 15 year olds that think you're cool. Actual sledders are talking here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....your sled has a range of 50 fucking miles. You cant even make a 30 mile destination without a gas stop. Just get back to HCS with the rest of the 15 year olds that think you're cool. Actual sledders are talking here

FF037C52-28FA-425B-AFCF-700C36520FE3.gif

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I did a tank conversion so, technically, I carry as much gas as you but, you probably average 14-15 mpg the way you ride. :lol:

“Real sledders”.  Arrragaagagagaghahhahjaahajjajahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahahhahhahhahhahahah!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking woolie is so brain dead he rides a new sled on one cylinder destroying the motor. Further hes such a fucking girl he dumps the thing for pennies on the dollar because he couldnt figure out where the gas goes on a weed whacker let alone swap a motor in a sled

What a fucking citiot noob ass girl

Sorry I called you out for what you are......all talk.   And we’ve also already corrected the record on your little tale about my sled blowing up last year as well.  I had one of the fastest stock sleds made in 1980, new srx440 and Id already been riding for 10 years.  You were probably still sliding down your front yard in a fucking saucer.   I’d say I’ve probably forgotten more about sleds than you’ll ever know, but that would imply I like wrenching on them, which I stopped liking years ago. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  You oughta know having never even been within a 1000 miles of the place.  We get treated like gold and generally hang out and ride with some of the best locals around.  Because we’re shitty riders and flatlander assholes.  :lol: Poser.

Dude I live in seasonal tourist town...I see your type everyday. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And you don’t ride because you’re a poser.  :lol:  Jackman.....a tourist town......ccchhyaaasure.  :lol: 

No dummy....a poser would be somebody that talks a good game and pretends to ride a lot but really doesn't. I've been honest about how much I ride and how our riding group has disappeared.  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It was more about the race part. OMG I have 4 more hp than you and stuff like that. :bc:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It was more about the race part. OMG I have 4 more hp than you and stuff like that. :bc:

Yeah, that’s funny too.  But I think many here are confined to riding lakes, old trail beds or roads turned into sledding highways.  That’s the only place where ponies matter.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

its a tourist town but they aren't tree huggers like a lot of tourist spots,  those type go to sugarloaf and rangeley  

Well that's fine...we have the same situation around here.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW what would you call Jackman...

http://www.jackmanmaine.org/

A hunting , fishing sledding town. It dosnt have the restaurants , bars and shopping that most tourist towns do. And it's too far in the bush for tourists. 

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A hunting , fishing sledding town. It dosnt have the restaurants , bars and shopping that most tourist towns do. And it's too far in the bush for tourists. 

OK...it's a seasonal recreational town where a lot of the locals work in the fields you listed....let's not get caught up on the definition of "tourist". Jackman sounds similar to the small towns in the UP and I've sat in bars there and listened to the big mouths from lower Michigan, Indiana, Illinois...etc...blabbing about all the money they spend and how they should be catered to...same story everywhere. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...it's a seasonal recreational town where a lot of the locals work in the fields you listed....let's not get caught up on the definition of "tourist". Jackman sounds similar to the small towns in the UP and I've sat in bars there and listened to the big mouths from lower Michigan, Indiana, Illinois...etc...blabbing about all the money they spend and how they should be catered to...same story everywhere. 

There is some of that up there for sure but truthfully woolies not really like that