Check your account email address ×

Is behn the breaker right about dynotech?

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Great town to bring a woman sledding if 

a, she rides better then 1/2 your buds or 

B, you don't want her to like it and want to make sure she never asks to go again. Unlike Greenville rangley ect. If she decides to stay in town for the day , there is nothing for her to do. Shopping consists of snowmobile gear or hunting / fishing supplies.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Great town to bring a woman sledding if 

a, she rides better then 1/2 your buds or 

B, you don't want her to like it and want to make sure she never asks to go again. Unlike Greenville rangley ect. If she decides to stay in town for the day , there is nothing for her to do. Shopping consists of snowmobile gear or hunting / fishing supplies.

Or bang one of the locals!

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

That's what booze is for.

That's no excuse in the morning though.  We all should know that by now.  Unless we skipped ages 18-24  :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's a lot warmer and my muscles don't hurt the next day, cheaper too!  Modern problems require modern solutions. :😆

LOL but, the internet really doesn't bring any adrenaline pump many still need.  If I ever get to where I can log on to the web and get my "fix"....it's time to die.  It's over.

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL but, the internet really doesn't bring any adrenaline pump many still need.  If I ever get to where I can log on to the web and get my "fix"....it's time to die.  It's over.

x2

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Me!  The trail IS the destination.  Any food or beverage is simply energy and not much time is spent warming a fucking chair or stool.  We don’t drink when we ride or if we do, it’s one beer with a grease burger to calm the nerves or, maybe one or two when we go the path of the pubs on the way home.

In fact, when we invite new riders, it’s explained that we don’t ride with drunken idiots and if they want to drink, they are on their own.  

This

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...it's a seasonal recreational town where a lot of the locals work in the fields you listed....let's not get caught up on the definition of "tourist". Jackman sounds similar to the small towns in the UP and I've sat in bars there and listened to the big mouths from lower Michigan, Indiana, Illinois...etc...blabbing about all the money they spend and how they should be catered to...same story everywhere. 

Oblivious.

Calm the nerves :lol: what a fucking idiot

must be absolutely nerve racking hitting the trail on that 125hp 70mph death machine 

good god Derpbroski is more bad ass than a MOTHERFUCKING PANTHER

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...it's a seasonal recreational town where a lot of the locals work in the fields you listed....let's not get caught up on the definition of "tourist". Jackman sounds similar to the small towns in the UP and I've sat in bars there and listened to the big mouths from lower Michigan, Indiana, Illinois...etc...blabbing about all the money they spend and how they should be catered to...same story everywhere. 

Fibs are cunts. 

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

its a tourist town but they aren't tree huggers like a lot of tourist spots,  those type go to sugarloaf and rangeley  

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

There is some of that up there for sure but truthfully woolies not really like that 

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

This

Oblivious.

Nope....I'm pretty accurate.

BTW why do you take it so personally....it actually sounds like a cool town but it is what it is.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Calm the nerves :lol: what a fucking idiot

must be absolutely nerve racking hitting the trail on that 125hp 70mph death machine 

good god Derpbroski is more bad ass than a MOTHERFUCKING PANTHER

I can't wait to see your riding "prowess'.  :lol: I bet you are an absolute joke out there.  Eeking around the corners and letting up for the bumps and jumps....but when that long straight appears...BAM!  you are a king!  :lol: 

Retard.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I can't wait to see your riding "prowess'.  :lol: I bet you are an absolute joke out there.  Eeking around the corners and letting up for the bumps and jumps....but when that long straight appears...BAM!  you are a king!  :lol: 

Retard.

Got any pictures or video of you hitting these sweet jumps?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....I'm pretty accurate.

BTW why do you take it so personally....it actually sounds like a cool town but it is what it is.

When was the last time you spent a weekend... neigh.... an OVERNIGHT... sledding?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I already said no.  At least I don't think I do. Should I ask around as see if my buds have any for you?  :lol: 

I thought you had some pics or something from a pipe line or power line run?