Check your account email address ×

Is behn the breaker right about dynotech?

Rod

Rich Daly has forgot more about sleds than all of FSCE ever knew. 

But anyone with a brain knew this about DTR. I asked highmark why the dtr sheets on the sidewinder made no mention of duration of pull. He doesnt hold peak long enough for the ecu to pull boost back down to target nymber and voila......hp numbers spike and some retarded fan boi garbage internet sensation is created.

If you want to know real numbers you have to quote real shops who operate with a little integrity. DTR doesnt qualify

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rich Daly has forgot more about sleds than all of FSCE ever knew. 

But anyone with a brain knew this about DTR. I asked highmark why the dtr sheets on the sidewinder made no mention of duration of pull. He doesnt hold peak long enough for the ecu to pull boost back down to target nymber and voila......hp numbers spike and some retarded fan boi garbage internet sensation is created.

If you want to know real numbers you have to quote real shops who operate with a little integrity. DTR doesnt qualify

Rich is a complete and utter douchebag, whines like a baby when he loses races..

I've been to dynotech multiple times and have seen Rich at multiple races act like a complete cunt..He actually stopped going to one event because he could not win.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Rich is a complete and utter douchebag, whines like a baby when he loses races..

I've been to dynotech multiple times and have seen Rich at multiple races act like a complete cunt..He actually stopped going to one event because he could not win.

That's fine.....the guy knows his shit and in this case hes spot on. You want pumped up bullshit you take it to dtr

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup.  A preceding reputation.  He’s like Ricky, but with more actual and factual knowledge and experience.  

Don’t dare questioning either of them tho!!!!

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's fine.....the guy knows his shit and in this case hes spot on. You want pumped up bullshit you take it to dtr

I've read the same things about Daly but if he's accurate the rest is just noise. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know a lot of people who go there (since he is local) to have their machines tuned by him for racing..If they were losing races I don't think he would be able to run a full time business off dyno-ing and tuning motors..

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He may be a whiny cunt and a sore loser but he knows 2 stroke engines and doesn't bullshit even when selling his own products. He doesn't say you'll gain 5hp with his cans because he knows that's bullshit. And he doesn't play games to make them look like something they aren't. That's why I said I believe what he says about dtr. He knows how to play games with the Dyno numbers and he calls them out on it. He's not the only one either. 

• Like 1

Internet dyno racers:

“____________ doesn’t know what he is doing and manipulates the results to suit __________ needs!!  Any results they get is complete bullshit!!!”

Same “racers” when results favor their own brand from same dyno tuner:

“HAHAHA!!!!  Your shitty brand only has  ________ hp and mine is at _________.  Haha!!  Your brand sux!!!”

:lol:

Here’s the truth about dynotech, they are the benchmark because they dyno every sled and they dyno all of them the same way. I used Carl Galloway to dyno my prostock 700. He told be my sled would be 10 hp more at dynotech. So I assume every sheet I read from them is just that 10hp high

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

He may be a whiny cunt and a sore loser but he knows 2 stroke engines and doesn't bullshit even when selling his own products. He doesn't say you'll gain 5hp with his cans because he knows that's bullshit. And he doesn't play games to make them look like something they aren't. That's why I said I believe what he says about dtr. He knows how to play games with the Dyno numbers and he calls them out on it. He's not the only one either. 

If I remember correctly, going way back, like 2005-08ish,..Rich sold a local guy a race sled or motor....Claimed it had x for hp..guy ran it, was losing, brought it to dtr,..sled/motor dyno'd way under Rich's claimed #..Guy wanted money back, claimed Rich is a liar around the racing circles,  ect..Rich blamed DTR.. Ever since the feud has been on..

I have personally seen Rich act like a complete baby at races, trying to get people disqualified because they beat him..

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

That awkward moment when the Winder lifts the skis at 80...

That awkward moment when you get excited that your 260hp snowmobile is fast then a 150HP snowmobile 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

If I remember correctly, going way back, like 2005-08ish,..Rich sold a local guy a race sled or motor....Claimed it had x for hp..guy ran it, was losing, brought it to dtr,..sled/motor dyno'd way under Rich's claimed #..Guy wanted money back, claimed Rich is a liar around the racing circles,  ect..Rich blamed DTR.. Ever since the feud has been on..

I have personally seen Rich act like a complete baby at races, trying to get people disqualified because they beat him..

He’s a huge asshole

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I WaNt My fOuR hoRsEpoWer......derp

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

That awkward moment when the Winder lifts the skis at 80...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Current Sled: 2019 XRS Renegade 850

:lol:

Here's your pat on the head because you have a turbo MoeMoe now run along.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here's your pat on the head because you have a turbo MoeMoe now run along.

Well, I suppose I could just 'internet ride' like the rest of you ladies. :lol: