Check your account email address ×

Is behn the breaker right about dynotech?

Rod

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I already said no.  At least I don't think I do. Should I ask around as see if my buds have any for you?  :lol: 

Well, when you go fast through the bumps and fly over sweet jumps other people take pictures of you. 

When you don't, they don't. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

I thought you had some pics or something from a pipe line or power line run?

Prolly just a driveway jumping deal?  Hell, I'd have to go look.  I just DGAF enough tho...  :lol: The Culvers affair was better.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No. I don't know the story.  Maybe Zam will share. 

Meh, long story short...a couple years ago we were ditch banging into Culvers.  I landed on a god damn water meter cover under the snow that stopped me dead and was ejected at a high rate of speed.  I monkeyed myself and my sled up pretty hard in front of the fine dining establishment bay windows.  Dinner and a show!!!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is that Zam with those awesome crashing skills. 

He found a water main shut off pipe that was sticking up out of the ground. He was on his way to get a butter burger. Totaled the sled.:lol:

Prolly just a driveway jumping deal?  Hell, I'd have to go look.  I just DGAF enough tho...  :lol: The Culvers affair was better.

Meh, long story short...a couple years ago we were ditch banging into Culvers.  I landed on a god damn water meter cover under the snow that stopped me dead and was ejected at a high rate of speed.  I monkeyed myself and my sled up pretty hard in front of the fine dining establishment bay windows.  Dinner and a show!!!  :lol: 

Was that the only picture they got?

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Followed by a parting out a sled adds.😂 It turns out,that you and Bhen have a lot in common.:lol:

No.  I parted out my Doo because at 5k miles, it's worth more dead than alive.  I put my Cat back together again.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Snake said:

When was the last time you spent a weekend... neigh.... an OVERNIGHT... sledding?

What does that have to do with my assessment of Jackman and as I have said numerous times my sled group has given up the sport for the most part. You act like I was ripping the place.😮

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Stock SnoX suspension is perfect on a SnoX track with 100’ gap jumps but it sucks everywhere else. 

I left my valving the way it was he first winter just to see for myself.  Yuh. Even with trying to get settings toward full soft, it was like an riding an ironing board through the bumps.  Areas with chop tended to want to skip my right off the trails if I came into them too fast.  EXCITING!  Rears have been revalved.  Fronts I was able to adjust to my liking.

I left my valving the way it was he first winter just to see for myself.  Yuh. Even with trying to get settings toward full soft, it was like an riding an ironing board through the bumps.  Areas with chop tended to want to skip my right off the trails if I came into them too fast.  EXCITING!  Rears have been revalved.  Fronts I was able to adjust to my liking.

A ProR suspension will destroy any SnoX suspension on a bumpy trail.  That is a fact.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Calm the nerves :lol: what a fucking idiot

must be absolutely nerve racking hitting the trail on that 125hp 70mph death machine 

good god Derpbroski is more bad ass than a MOTHERFUCKING PANTHER

hits curb....thinks he can ride =moron

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't doubt it.  Equal riders of course.

So you got the front riding good with stock valving?  Throw some numbers out there.  Comp clicks, Rebound clicks, Main chamber pressure, Evol chamber pressure.