Check your account email address ×

Is behn the breaker right about dynotech?

Rod

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

If it were a solid sled it would come with a 4 year warranty.  

I got a ripper deal on 5 years when I bought the sled.  I haven't had to take it to the dealer, or had it calf out mid day.

With 4500 miles on it I couldn't be happier with the realiability aspect of it. On 3rd belt, which doesn't bother me in the least.

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? I've owned and ridden 10 or more turbo sleds now from 160-300hp. A stock cat turbo or winder is a snooze compared to wicked up turbos. 

I guess I assumed the thread was about dyno numbers on stock sleds.

23005375_1512703639.1817_SE8Yje_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

I got a ripper deal on 5 years when I bought the sled.  I haven't had to take it to the dealer, or had it calf out mid day.

With 4500 miles on it I couldn't be happier with the realiability aspect of it. On 3rd belt, which doesn't bother me in the least.

I guess I assumed the thread was about dyno numbers on stock sleds.

23005375_1512703639.1817_SE8Yje_n.jpg

Well....you made it about a winder vs 800s so the door was open

53 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He got a good one. That sled pulls hard.  I don’t own any fast sleds,just a few spunky ones. For a 100% stock sled, fuckfaces sled is quick.

I can only imagine what you’d think of my xcr then :lol: 

:bc:

analers sled is pretty awesome I must say.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

He got a good one. That sled pulls hard.  I don’t own any fast sleds,just a few spunky ones. For a 100% stock sled, fuckfaces sled is quick.

And how do you know it is a 100% stock sled ? I,ve seen 800 cc engines turned into a 1000 cc engine. From the outside, you cann,t tell the difference. Just because someone says it is stock, it just might not be that at all. A lot of 700 firecats were running around in their day, with 900 kits. Again, from the outside, they look the very same. Stroker kits wake up a lot of engines as well. The best way to keep a sled totally stock is to not tell anyone of the changes you have made. IF you tell 1 other person, the cat is out of the bag, and sooner or later, others will find out that stock sled is no longer stock.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

And how do you know it is a 100% stock sled ? I,ve seen 800 cc engines turned into a 1000 cc engine. From the outside, you cann,t tell the difference. Just because someone says it is stock, it just might not be that at all. A lot of 700 firecats were running around in their day, with 900 kits. Again, from the outside, they look the very same. Stroker kits wake up a lot of engines as well. The best way to keep a sled totally stock is to not tell anyone of the changes you have made. IF you tell 1 other person, the cat is out of the bag, and sooner or later, others will find out that stock sled is no longer stock.

I was with him the day he bought it new. It’s stock.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Because I was staying at his house when I picked it up from the dealership...

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We don’t drink much anymore,mostly drugs.

One of the reasons I bought that assault is for the long tunnel. You can chalk out some pretty serious lines on there.   

Mostly all sleds are stock when guys take them home from the showroom. It,s what gets changed out once the sled is worked on behind locked doors that makes some stock sleds much quicker than others. LOL

Have you guys ever seen a totally stock sled race in a stock class at drag races ? The real stock sleds look pretty sick.

If you ain,t cheating better than the other guys, you ain,t winning. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Mostly all sleds are stock when guys take them home from the showroom. It,s what gets changed out once the sled is worked on behind locked doors that makes some stock sleds much quicker than others. LOL

Have you guys ever seen a totally stock sled race in a stock class at drag races ? The real stock sleds look pretty sick.

If you ain,t cheating better than the other guys, you ain,t winning. LOL

Cool story Uncle Remus but it has nothing to do with Analers sled. 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So does Moe sit on your lap with your hand up his ass? :lmao:

IMG_4881.thumb.JPG.01d9963f5ec7594c0c63f8a1aedc5fef.JPG

You love in sled country and dont even ride.  Poser.

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? I've owned and ridden 10 or more turbo sleds now from 160-300hp. A stock cat turbo or winder is a snooze compared to wicked up turbos. 

You sure the fuck are.  Bet you’ve never owned a new one and 90% of the sleds youve owned are cobbed up pieces of shit.  You have zero racing creds so lets just save the big talk.  :lol: 

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude....theres absolutely nothing your sled does that I havent done 1000x. I'm a countless times more experienced rider in any situation than you are

Of course.  

14 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So, does anybody just ride for fun anymore or is it all one big race from bar to bar? 

Some of us do.  For others its a drinking sport with a little riding thrown in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You love in sled country and dont even ride.  Poser.

You sure the fuck are.  Bet you’ve never owned a new one and 90% of the sleds youve owned are cobbed up pieces of shit.  You have zero racing creds so lets just save the big talk.  :lol: 

Of course.  

Some of us do.  For others its a drinking sport with a little riding thrown in.

I ride when I want to and don’t have to drive 8 million hours to do it.

BTW I didn’t realize it was a mileage contest but go get ‘em!!!  😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I ride when I want to and don’t have to drive 8 million hours to do it.

BTW I didn’t realize it was a mileage contest but go get ‘em!!!  😂

You not only don't ride, you have some queer thing about trading sleds every couple weeks.  Poser.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You not only don't ride, you have some queer thing about trading sleds every couple weeks.  Poser.

Poser...that would be you rolling into Jackman in your Benz thinking the locals are all glad to see you....let me clue you in...they can’t stand you but love your money so keep throwing it around baller!!!!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poser...that would be you rolling into Jackman in your Benz thinking the locals are all glad to see you....let me clue you in...they can’t stand you but love your money so keep throwing it around baller!!!!😂

:lol:  You oughta know having never even been within a 1000 miles of the place.  We get treated like gold and generally hang out and ride with some of the best locals around.  Because we’re shitty riders and flatlander assholes.  :lol: Poser.

Edited by DriftBusta

15 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So, does anybody just ride for fun anymore or is it all one big race from bar to bar? 

Me!  The trail IS the destination.  Any food or beverage is simply energy and not much time is spent warming a fucking chair or stool.  We don’t drink when we ride or if we do, it’s one beer with a grease burger to calm the nerves or, maybe one or two when we go the path of the pubs on the way home.

In fact, when we invite new riders, it’s explained that we don’t ride with drunken idiots and if they want to drink, they are on their own.  

• Like 1