Check your account email address ×

Young Americans think it’s time for queers to just STFU already

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

'non-binary' :lol: 

such a joke. 

I need to take a refresher course or something, because I have no clue what all these genders mean.  And I still wanna know when its cool for me to take a shower in the womens dorms, if I decide to identify as a young female.  :lol: 

they had a pretty hot Asian PhD from Canada on Real Time this weekend just destroying the myths around non-binary and trans BS this weekend. Basically the entire science behind it is - it's all made up. 

• USA Contributing Member

I could care less what your preference / gender / identity is, just stop telling me every free chance you get. 

My son goes to what I consider liberal high school and they are so focused on this along with equality and every other social movement it makes me wonder where they fit in the math and science part of the day.  I'm glad he's open minded to this but keep it in perspective. 

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they had a pretty hot Asian PhD from Canada on Real Time this weekend just destroying the myths around non-binary and trans BS this weekend. Basically the entire science behind it is - it's all made up. 

There’s no science behind it 

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'non-binary' :lol: 

such a joke. 

I thought it was a joke also but I recently found out that one of our friends has a kid like this. I guess he has gone full whack job. I know his parents really well and his father has been wrestling with some alcoholism, i think now I know why. :lol: 

Pretty basic determination. 

The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans, most other mammals, some insects (Drosophila), some snakes, and some plants (Ginkgo). In this system, the sex of an individual is determined by a pair of sex chromosomes. Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex.

I'm having trouble deciphering the signs on rest rooms. We were at a restaurant about three months ago, and I went to take a whiz. The sign on the fukken door showed both symbols ( male/female ) so I figured OK, this is where I go. 

Unbeknownst to me, further down the hall to the right, was the MEN'S room!! 

OMG!!! I was traumatized when I saw that on the way out. 

I give up on this American life. I have to go live in the fukken woods someplace!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I swear to God, in the last few years we are getting hammered 24/7-365, by EVERY racial, religious, social segment of society. It's never-ending. A daily barrage of some ONE, some THING!!!

God, this fukken country is becoming a boiling cauldron of hate, violence, discrimination and every other bad thing you can think of. 

Maybe it's just my perspective, because I'm getting older, I don't know. :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I swear to God, in the last few years we are getting hammered 24/7-365, by EVERY racial, religious, social segment of society. It's never-ending. A daily barrage of some ONE, some THING!!!

God, this fukken country is becoming a boiling cauldron of hate, violence, discrimination and every other bad thing you can think of. 

Maybe it's just my perspective, because I'm getting older, I don't know. :dunno:  

Come up to Canada ya bastid!! 04E5CA8D-E2A4-4B43-A901-DA31E82317AA.thumb.jpeg.a6814aa2e7616ba7b458747a768cd06a.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Come up to Canada ya bastid!! 04E5CA8D-E2A4-4B43-A901-DA31E82317AA.thumb.jpeg.a6814aa2e7616ba7b458747a768cd06a.jpeg

I took that same pic (not form a boat) when I on a family vaca with my parents.  Beautiful. :bc:

Edited by SmeeAgain
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm having trouble deciphering the signs on rest rooms. We were at a restaurant about three months ago, and I went to take a whiz. The sign on the fukken door showed both symbols ( male/female ) so I figured OK, this is where I go. 

Unbeknownst to me, further down the hall to the right, was the MEN'S room!! 

OMG!!! I was traumatized when I saw that on the way out. 

I give up on this American life. I have to go live in the fukken woods someplace!!!

You probably used the family restroom.  It has a men and women symbol on the door.  If those would have existed when I was in HS, I'd have used them all the time for a quick fuck of the girlfriend!!  :lol: :bc:

Edited by SmeeAgain

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yes, a log cabin, with a 3 car garage, a matching barn, with a generator/compressor room, a car lift in the barn, a grated floor with drain for washing vehicles, a fireplace in the cabin, a shower/kitchen in the barn for cleaning my fish/game, a freezer or two for my deer meat, etc., a big room in the cabin where I can put my deer heads, a drive-thru door in the barn for sleds/ATVs, a nicely-paved driveway for power-washing everything during the good weather. Landscaped grounds, preferably over-looking Georgian Bay!!!!  :bc::bc:

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I could care less what your preference / gender / identity is, just stop telling me every free chance you get. 

My son goes to what I consider liberal high school and they are so focused on this along with equality and every other social movement it makes me wonder where they fit in the math and science part of the day.  I'm glad he's open minded to this but keep it in perspective. 

My son also went to a Liberal school. Arts and crafts, drama, type of school and he said the same thing, they were right in his face about it too. Holding hands, kissing, hugging, etc, in the hall ways. 

Some of the things he was taught made me sick. He was basically told white people were privledge, entitled people and that they should reduce their footprint, backoff with toxic masculinity, etc.

I tried to get him to go to a different, trades type school but he said all his buddies went there. He is all done now, thankfully, but to say it didn't affect him would be a lie.

2 years ago I had to take gender equality training for being a hockey coach/trainer. I never seen the likes of it in my life!! Unbelievable what was all in this computer based training module. I came away from it, after 2 long painful hours, more confused than I ever was!! It was absolutely fucked what I was being told/taught!!! :wacko:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're not the only one! 

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its gone over the top in my opinion.  My wife and kids say the same thing.     

It has, and my wife and son also said the same thing. 

lzfo31545126012.jpg

• Haha 1

For such a minuscule percentage of the population, their message is everywhere and in most entertainment programming.  I'm a live and let live guy, but I don't need it piled on so thick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1