Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

Just now, SSFB said:

People got sick of living under feudal lords. 

Thing is, today, ideas fly at the speed of light and the world is ripe for a better system to come about so........

source.gif

Libertarians will be the first to throw themselves between the rich and the guillotine. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

Just now, motonoggin said:

Libertarians will be the first to throw themselves between the rich and the guillotine. 

:lol: The only people I throw myself into the guillotine for is my family and like 3 other people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Government made it very easy for students to take on massive amounts of student loan debt. Universities have no incentive to keep costs low because the gravy train keeps rolling. 

So government has created the disaster, imagine that. 

sohWhy9.jpg

government will really only lend the student 27k or so.  after that the parents need to be onboard with the debt (plus or cosigned private loans) and can just say no.  I did to both my kids.  I was willing to give them 80k to college which i started banking right after they were born as it's 4 years tuition at our public university,   Gov will give them another 27 so they needed to be at basically $25k a year.  My daughters paying 2k out of pocket my son 5k to attend their schools and will have $250 or so payments when they get out which isn't bad i graduated with more in 1994  

IMO the government should get out of the plus loans.  private companies can choose to lend to good credit parents who want to pay more but for everyone else the amount the government gives is enough with a PT job to go to community college.  

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Wrong, boomers did that. It wasn't millennials, or gen X, or anyone else that racked up $22 trillion in debt fighting ghosts in the sand.

It wasnt me either Tardrodomous.  Quit blaming others for your lack of accomplishment in life, accept some responsibility for your own situation and you’ll be far better off.

16 hours ago, Anler said:

Wut u say? I never said you were a bad guy or an unproductive member of society. I just think alot of the stuff you say is dumb. :dunno: Big difference!

There are a couple of you in here who regularly wish for an entire generation to die off.  Thats pretty toxic thinking.  Further, you want to blame politicians or even lawyers I get it.   But this notion that a generation is responsible for all the ills in the world is really weak reasoning.

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

your the perfect example of the waste of air boomers are

Learn some sentence structure, half man.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It wasnt me either Tardrodomous.  Quit blaming others for your lack of accomplishment in life, accept some responsibility for your own situation and you’ll be far better off.

There are a couple of you in here who regularly wish for an entire generation to die off.  Thats pretty toxic thinking.  Further, you want to blame politicians or even lawyers I get it.   But this notion that a generation is responsible for all the ills in the world is really weak reasoning.

go ask your mommy to pay your bills again.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am never wrong!

4 hours ago, ckf said:

60351374_10213789337671055_4814118994002

Bud light, coors light and miller lite and the primary beer choice of midwestern hipsters you northeastern know nothing fagster!!!!!111

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!11

60358134_878340625866063_545268621465196

That is EXACTLY what I said when the fire was exploding the buildings. I was like NO FUCKING WAY THAT HAPPENS!1111

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

go ask your mommy to pay your bills again.  

Even my mother could probably kick your flaccid ass.  :lol:  fucking pussy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

That is EXACTLY what I said when the fire was exploding the buildings. I was like NO FUCKING WAY THAT HAPPENS!1111

One of 'my boys' is EOD. It is impossible to watch a movie with him because any explosion whatsoever gets a detailed explanation as to the impossibleness of it.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even my mother could probably kick your flaccid ass.  :lol:  fucking pussy

yes your right the guy who takes care of his family is the pussy, the guy who needs to be taken care of cradle to the grave by his family is a real man :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Anler said:

Bud light, coors light and miller lite and the primary beer choice of midwestern hipsters you northeastern know nothing fagster!!!!!111

Miller High Life is make a comeback thanks to hipster faggotry.