Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

60362219_10155930890232504_1550859557545

There was tractor buried like that on the side of the highway out in the middle of a field a week ago. They say the operator was told to stay off the field but he went anyways. He called around and nobody would help him (supposedly he has a rep for doing stupid shit like this). So he called a local tow company and they sent out one of those huge rotator type wreckers to pull him out. The driver drove it into the field and buried it....lol

A local farmer finally took pity on him and came with a tractor and pulled both of them out.

I drove by to see it when it was stuck. It looked just like that. 8 tires and you couldnt see the axles.

Edited by Blackstar

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There was tractor buried like that on the side of the highway out in the middle of a field a week ago. They say the operator was told to stay off the field but he went anyways. He called around and nobody would help him (supposedly he has a rep for doing stupid shit like this). So he called a local tow company and they sent out one of those huge rotator type wreckers to pull him out. The driver drove it into the field and buried it....lol

A local farmer finally took pity on him and came with a tractor and pulled both of them out.

I drove by to see it when it was stuck. It looked just like that. 8 tires and you couldnt see the axles.

We have a farmer like that in the area too.  Except his took two large excavators and they wrecked a minimum maintenance road.

He did it again the next day and they had to leave the ripper.

• Haha 1

third party image

Got this experience today.  

Me:  Do you have brake calipers for a 2012 F150?

Him:  Which engine?

Me:  Are they coated?

Him: What do you mean coated?

For the complete experience, got the calipers home and one was junk out of the box.  The other a Chinese special.

Edited by teamgreen02

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

60147751_2221270954619529_63098008361133

:lol:

BTW, it’s usually the #2 in the “stack” that is at the biggest risk.  They are usually a junior member.   :lol:

But, then again, this is the ATF (or other law enforcement) so, they are all probably in deep shit.   :lmao: