Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one generation has done any such thing you fucking retardate.  Youre the worst kind of hater yet you, Anler and that dipshit Ginger are the first ones to stand in judgement.  Your ideas are dangerously delusional and fortunately there are still laws in place preventing dipshits like you from ever acting on your fucked up world view.6B0EC271-4A00-4E97-9441-B8768C38BAB5.jpeg.bbb7c4fe350165bedfaba1e2cd7e0f14.jpeg

Wrong, boomers did that. It wasn't millennials, or gen X, or anyone else that racked up $22 trillion in debt fighting ghosts in the sand.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one generation has done any such thing you fucking retardate.  Youre the worst kind of hater yet you, Anler and that dipshit Ginger are the first ones to stand in judgement.  Your ideas are dangerously delusional and fortunately there are still laws in place preventing dipshits like you from ever acting on your fucked up world view.6B0EC271-4A00-4E97-9441-B8768C38BAB5.jpeg.bbb7c4fe350165bedfaba1e2cd7e0f14.jpeg

Wut u say? I never said you were a bad guy or an unproductive member of society. I just think alot of the stuff you say is dumb. :dunno: Big difference!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

your the perfect example of the waste of air boomers are

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the senile fucktard that still cheers for  The Iraq War....fucking moron. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

@Woodtick that last one is funny. Love riding no doors and top, it's like a 4x4 motorcycle. Good times!

One particular time that I remember, on 95. Getting road head, no top, no doors. Some contractor/plumbing/electrical van was in the lane next to us. All the guys started banging on the windows, throwing thumbs up. Ahhh the good ole days. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Vacant land doesn't vote, you fucking retard.

It identifies as populated land though. :lol:

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

60106396_2071088233191831_5984944928776519680_n.jpg

College is a fucking scam in some ways, I'll be the first to say it. But there is also lots of opportunities out there to not go massively into debt. Kids are getting no advice or they're getting shitty advice from their parents and public schools. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

College is a fucking scam in some ways, I'll be the first to say it. But there is also lots of opportunities out there to not go massively into debt. Kids are getting no advice or they're getting shitty advice from their parents and public schools. 

My brother found an obscure scholarship from a rich guy in The County. The old guy went to Harvard, and set up a scholarship.

Paid for 2 years to finish his masters plus a $10k stipend per year.

Fucking amazing.

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's right, it's totally the individuals fault, the system is completely fair and reasonable...

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's right, it's totally the individuals fault, the system is completely fair and reasonable...

Nope, the system sucks in some ways but it'd be weak to blame it all on one thing or the other. There's a ton of shit you can't control in life but you can control yourself(or should be able to). 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nope, the system sucks in some ways but it'd be weak to blame it all on one thing or the other. There's a ton of shit you can't control in life but you can control yourself(or should be able to). 

And everyone buried in student debt deserves it. 

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So how many do you think deserve what they get and how many don't? 

90-10, 50-50?

I honestly feel sorry for many kids because they're either getting shitty advice or no advice at all. Then you pile on top the tendency for parents that just go with the flow because that's what everyone else is doing instead of having the responsibility to sit down with their kids and telling them that they should think long and hard before they spend a ridiculous amount of money that they will have to pay back. 

Adults have the entirety of human knowledge at the tips of their fingers and many of them just float thru life without any plan, it's fucking bizarre. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I honestly feel sorry for many kids because they're either getting shitty advice or no advice at all. Then you pile on top the tendency for parents that just go with the flow because that's what everyone else is doing instead of having the responsibility to sit down with their kids and telling them that they should think long and hard before they spend a ridiculous amount of money that they will have to pay back. 

Adults have the entirety of human knowledge at the tips of their fingers and many of them just float thru life without any plan, it's fucking bizarre. 

So that's what is really to blame for mountains of student debt. Seems pretty convenient as it allows you to not have to question the system you benefit from. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So that's what is really to blame for mountains of student debt. Seems pretty convenient as it allows you to not have to question the system you benefit from. 

Government made it very easy for students to take on massive amounts of student loan debt. Universities have no incentive to keep costs low because the gravy train keeps rolling. 

So government has created the disaster, imagine that. 

sohWhy9.jpg

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Spot on .  Good friends are going to spend thousands to send kid to university, when he could get free ride scholarship for playing soccer. 

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Government made it very easy for students to take on massive amounts of student loan debt. Universities have no incentive to keep costs low because the gravy train keeps rolling. 

So government has created the disaster, imagine that. 

sohWhy9.jpg

Like I said.