• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Vacant land doesn't vote, you fucking retard.

Oh., I forgot we only have people who live in the blue areas. Right?

Wrong. That meme is spot on.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Too dumb to live.

Well, right or wrong if the EC keeps the likes of Al Gore and that cunt, the "hatchet wound" Hillary Clinton from becoming president I'm all for it.

My life is actually pretty good, living the dream. I'm doing just fine for a dumb guy.

I certainly don't come on here and insult people because I disagree with them. 

I would say that makes you the retarded, dumb fuck. Get a life.

So go fuck yourself.

Asshole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joesale said:

Well, right or wrong if the EC keeps the likes of Al Gore and that cunt, the "hatchet wound" Hillary Clinton from becoming president I'm all for it.

My life is actually pretty good, living the dream. I'm doing just fine for a dumb guy.

So go fuck yourself.

Asshole.

Using land area as a reference for voting is dumb asf

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

60106396_2071088233191831_5984944928776519680_n.jpg

Its my right in America to fuck up my body on drugs and alcohol and live in my mom's basement and expect everyone to pay for my life and medical bills.

Its my right as an American to study a field I was rather too stupid to research the fair market value of or simply didn't care while I ran myself deep into debt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joesale said:

So go fuck yourself.

Asshole.

Post of the week.  The worst part is that some of these self annointed smarter than everyone else but at the of the day.....dumb......fucks actually agree with this shit.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Using land area as a reference for voting is dumb asf

Youre dumb as fuck id you think thats why the electoral college is in place.  Permanently I might add. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its my right in America to fuck up my body on drugs and alcohol and live in my mom's basement and expect everyone to pay for my life and medical bills.

Its my right as an American to study a field I was rather too stupid to research the fair market value of or simply didn't care while I ran myself deep into debt.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Post of the week.  The worst part is that some of these self annointed smarter than everyone else but at the of the day.....dumb......fucks actually agree with this shit.  

Youre dumb as fuck id you think thats why the electoral college is in place.  Permanently I might add. :lol: 

^here's another couple of dipshits that humanity would be better off without^

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Truth hurts.   

Currently fed and stat govt gives colleges around $150 billion per year or $9400 per student.   How about we fucking put that money to good use before asking for another $100 billion.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Truth hurts.   

Currently fed and stat govt gives colleges around $150 billion per year.   How about we fucking put that money to good use before asking for another $100 billion.

How about we eat the rich and not limit access to education? 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

^^^^^^^^State of the first generation in our history who actually wishes harm or ill will on the generation before them, for the crime of being successful and well adjusted.  I think its safe to say guys like me have contributed more to society in terms of gdp, volunteerism and charity giving than your you and your ilk ever will.  But yeah sure, wish a generation to be just dead.  Thats your contribution to society.  Doesnt get much more pathetic, and we hear it regularly from a handful of losers in here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

How about we eat the rich and not limit access to education? 

:lol:   Because some education is fucking worthless to society.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^^^^State of the first generation in our history who actually wishes harm or ill will on the generation before them, for the crime of being successful and well adjusted.  I think its safe to say guys like me have contributed more to society in terms of gdp, volunteerism and charity giving than your you and your ilk ever will.  But yeah sure, wish a generation to be just dead.  Thats your contribution to society.  Doesnt get much more pathetic, and we hear it regularly from a handful of losers in here.

If someone left you $22+ Trillion in debt while living of your social security taxes, starting wars all over the fuck, and further entrenching entrenched power, you'd want them dead too.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If someone left you $22+ Trillion in debt while living of your social security taxes, starting wars all over the fuck, and further entrenching entrenched power, you'd want them dead too.

No one generation has done any such thing you fucking retardate.  Youre the worst kind of hater yet you, Anler and that dipshit Ginger are the first ones to stand in judgement.  Your ideas are dangerously delusional and fortunately there are still laws in place preventing dipshits like you from ever acting on your fucked up world view.6B0EC271-4A00-4E97-9441-B8768C38BAB5.jpeg.bbb7c4fe350165bedfaba1e2cd7e0f14.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1