Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

Just now, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the hardcore ego investment of some members. It’s like they never developed past jr high. Weird as fuck. Grown men? Wow 

Yup

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fucking triggered!!!!  Wow!  Hey little bitch cakes.  I am not doing that nor have ever done that.  It was a simple forum search anybody can use.  

Be a man.  Stop whining.  Or, just stop looking for a win here somewhere.  You won’t find one against it with me at all.  You are a liar and a little bitter pussy.  You’ve proven this time and time again on at least two forums.  I know you hate it that there is evidence showing this.

Now, go get in your cry closet and have a good think.  :lol:

So now you are scared of everyone in here.  Got it.

Again, I wonder why you get treated like you do.  Perplexing!!!!

If I’m not scared to walk in the woods without a firearm. Why would I fear you?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If I’m not scared to walk in the woods without a firearm. Why would I fear you?

Wtf are you whining about now?  Now I’m less dangerous than a walk in the woods without a firearm?  

You are so weird!  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf are you whining about now?  Now I’m less dangerous than a walk in the woods without a firearm?  

It’s difficult to think of you as being dangerous at all. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the hardcore ego investment of some members. It’s like they never developed past jr high. Weird as fuck. Grown men? Wow 

I believe the term you are looking for is “toxic masculinity”. 

While you don’t understand that, many don’t understand the constant whining and bitching about everything under the sun because their political party lost.  Or, some other of their own little life’s miser needs to be spread around on the internet.  It’s like many “men” here developed into women at a level no higher than junior high.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

While you don’t understand that, many don’t understand the constant whining and bitching about everything under the sun because their political party lost.  Or, some other of their own little life’s miser needs to be spread around on the internet.  It’s like many “men” here developed into women at a level no higher than junior high.

Trying to find out the name of a man’s business?. That’s toxic creeperhood. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You spelled stupid bitch wrong. 

Gonna be a lot of spelling mistakes without your buddy Dave around. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s weird but harmless...well, depending I guess.  I’ve seen it all....so I thought.

Just now, spin_dry said:

To be fair Zambo was proud of the fact that he didn’t spend “all day looking for my 6 year old hcs posts. “

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You spelled stupid bitch wrong. 

Gonna be a lot of spelling mistakes without your buddy Dave around. 

You sound like you miss him.  That’s weird.  He followed you around and clowned you for months.  Why aren’t you happy he’s gone now?  You seem extra upset this weekend.  I only point it out because I’m concerned.  

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s weird but harmless...well, depending I guess.  I’ve seen it all....so I thought.

He asked cold for the info.

Strange that you mention that you were looking on hcs for info on me. 

For someone that pretends nothing bothers you, you spend a lot of time posting about and looking up info on me. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair Zambo was proud of the fact that he didn’t spend “all day looking for my 6 year old hcs posts. “

Holy fuck. Somehow I don’t believe that. :lol: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Man!  You really are upset!  LOL!!!  It’s hard when your lies follow you around, isn’t it?  

You know, for a liberal as part of a little movement that has taken to the internet to wax your poetic and have a safe space in which to wield your hatred.   You sure seem like you aren’t doing that well.

Is it me that ruins this for you?  

Ooops.  :lol:

• Haha 1

He asked cold for the info.

Strange that you mention that you were looking on hcs for info on me. 

For someone that pretends nothing bothers you, you spend a lot of time posting about and looking up info on me. 

Stop spinning it.  Somebody asked for a link where you got caught using a dupe account after you were here screaming about somebody else doing it in your high heeled hypocritical shoes.  I tried a while ago to find the thread but couldn’t.  That’s where it ended.

Stop being scared of me.  I’m only here to upset you on the internet.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop spinning it.  Somebody asked for a link where you got caught using a dupe account after you were here screaming about somebody else doing it in your high heeled hypocritical shoes.  I tried a while ago to find the thread but couldn’t.  That’s where it ended.

Stop being scared of me.  I’m only here to upset you on the internet.  :lmao:

No they didn’t.  You’ve talked about dupe accounts as though they were a high crime for years. Finding out your butthurt buddy Dave was doing it put you in a tailspin. Poor stupid Zambo. 

“Epic meltdown”. :lol:

looks like Dave said hold my beer, I’ll show you an epic meltdown 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No they didn’t.  You’ve talked about dupe accounts as though they were a high crime for years. Finding out your butthurt buddy Dave was doing it put you in a tailspin. Poor stupid Zambo. 

“Epic meltdown”. :lol:

looks like Dave said hold my beer, I’ll show you an epic meltdown 

Who didn’t?  Didn’t do what?  I was asked for a link to your HCS meltdown about getting caught with your dupe account today.  This was after I brought it up after you were crying about people using dupe accounts.  Are you saying that didn’t happen now?  YOU WERE IN THE THREAD!!!  TDS must hit short term memory also!

You sound like you really hate Dave.  You poor thing.  I point out your lies because it is funny (well, not for you).  And that particular one was one of the funniest I’ve ever seen on any forum.  :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Just so you know Zambo the clown was trying to use his mod privileges on hcs to find back info on me as well. It disappeared after the closed ce evidently. But he’s as butthurt as Dave and the same kind of loser. 

I best if you checked their pm’s you’ll find some interesting conversations between them. If they were dumb enough to talk on site pm’s

You’re the one that looks for 6 year old internet arguments in a desperate attempt at a win.

You and Dave are pathetic. 

Relax Kev. Dave has had you so worked up that you are lashing out. From what I've read here someone asked for a link to where you got banned on HCS. Z replied that he had looked for it a while ago and couldn't find it. Unless I missed something else I don't understand why that would get you worked up? If you don't enjoy your back and fort with Z then ignore him. His 'brand' isn't for everyone :bc:

Also, in case you weren't aware we have always had 2 dupe accounts on FS for any member to use. They are meant to be used for fun. The passwords were the same as the screen name. I have since changed the passwords to the Jesus and Barney accounts. Dave was using the Jesus account to read here after he left for the 2nd or 3rd time and wasn't coming back. I called him on it only after he jump at me unprovoked.

No, I'm not going to go back and read anyone's PM''s, including Dave's. I'm just glad Dave didn't have access to the server as I'm sure he would have tried to decipher the database.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Just so you know Zambo the clown was trying to use his mod privileges on hcs to find back info on me as well. It disappeared after the closed ce evidently. But he’s as butthurt as Dave and the same kind of loser. 

I best if you checked their pm’s you’ll find some interesting conversations between them. If they were dumb enough to talk on site pm’s

You’re the one that looks for 6 year old internet arguments in a desperate attempt at a win.

You and Dave are pathetic. 

Relax Kev. Dave has had you so worked up that you are lashing out. From what I've read here someone asked for a link to where you got banned on HCS. Z replied that he had looked for it a while ago and couldn't find it. Unless I missed something else I don't understand why that would get you worked up? If you don't enjoy your back and fort with Z then ignore him. His 'brand' isn't for everyone :bc:

Also, in case you weren't aware we have always had 2 dupe accounts on FS for any member to use. They are meant to be used for fun. The passwords were the same as the screen name. I have since changed the passwords to the Jesus and Barney accounts. Dave was using the Jesus account to read here after he left for the 2nd or 3rd time and wasn't coming back. I called him on it only after he jump at me unprovoked.

No, I'm not going to go back and read anyone's PM''s, including Dave's. I'm just glad Dave didn't have access to the server as I'm sure he would have tried to decipher the database.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:watching:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dupes don’t bother me at all. 

I’m laughing at Zambo the clown railing against my dupe account for years and then realizing his buddies were using them here. 

What is the connection with Cold War and the info?  Why would Dave as Cold War for my personal info?

I’m laughing at Zambo the clown railing against my dupe account for years and then realizing his buddies were using them here. 

What is the connection with Cold War and the info?  Why would Dave as Cold War for my personal info?

In case you haven't noticed, this is not HCS.

Don't be bringing your rules and horseshit from there to here.

If you can't fight the bear, don't be walking in our woods without protection. :lol:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

:watching:

:lol: I’ll settle down a bit today.  I was hopped up on bloody mary’s and salmon meat last night.  

:lol:

”same”.

:lol2:

• Haha 1